Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council (24941 Views)

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU / Stella Oduah: The Imperativeness Of A Partnership With Charles Soludo / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by DonJobless: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
[/quote]
Recharge of Lake Chad?
Did the government throw the question to the populace to dialogue and diagnose on the subject matter?

Many things Nigerians can solve that this government kept confidential.

Dumbo folks.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by rontolo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Negative move. Buhari speaking in person is a major disadvantage. Buhari is barely audible for christ sake
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by Dantsito: 2:07am On Nov 01, 2020
ThuGnificenX:
Which Buhari! Someone that was in a doctored live broadcast Please arrange the lie for his kinsmen in daura. Buhari is suffering from chronic dementia
this one is in severe pains.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by ostarlink: 2:50am On Nov 01, 2020
fk001:
Same Buhari that demented fool said he is a clone.....

The albino hunch back even said he is no longer Jubril Alsudani that Jubril ran away in cuba and they replaced Jibril with Muhammad yusuf from Niger Republic, he even said we should ask shekau grin

I saw the video of shekau, shekau was warning Niger president which is Muhammad Yusuf that he should get ready they are coming to terrorise Niger. But the albino with low IQ thought shekau was referring to Nigeria President.

I love Dele Momodu the way he affirmed that it is Buhari in the Villa, any sane man will also agree.

When Trump the loud mouth is alive and kicking do you think he will keep quiet?

What about OBj?

May we never be zombies of an albino hunch back madman.

Amen

Maazi Nnamdi Kanu is has a low IQ? You need your head examined.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council by enchy: 11:02pm On May 03, 2023
Jakemedg:

Can you give me just one good reason why the post of DG of WTO doesn't fit NOI?

Am sorry sir, I hope that Jesus forgives me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Gunmen Kidnap Evans Odibo Akponana, Shoot Security Guard Dead / APC Aspirants Paid Between N15 & N60million To Secure Tickets - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.