Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU (24355 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Brussel, Belgium Ahead Of EU-AU Summit / Okonjo-Iweala: Buhari In Video Conference With Charles Michel Of EU Council / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by ganisucks(f): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
The part of the EU report that asserts that there was a single incident throughout the whole campaign where I retweeted a news item by a ‘suspicious website’ does not deserve my response because it is so presumptuous and outside their mandate and exposes a deep-seated bias about how the so-called observers went about their assignment. However, for the education of the gullible and unfortunate ones who are jubilating over such a poor report, I will say a word or two.

Firstly, their assignment is to OBSERVE AND REPORT. Their mandate does not extend to INVESTIGATING claims made by candidates against one another and reaching CONCLUSIONS on such claims. They are not journalists nor are they law-enforcement officers. They are just OBSERVERS. Declaring any news as ‘fake’ when they don’t have alternative facts or findings by institutions statutorily empowered to investigate such claims is tantamount to taking sides on the campaign trail and trying to defend a candidate against another. And that is very disappointing and unfortunate on the part of these observers.

Secondly, even professional journalists, law-courts and law-enforcement agencies, in the course of investigating any allegation, MUST talk to all sides before reaching a conclusion. Where is the evidence that the EU observers talked to those who made these claims and sought to get further clarifications before rushing to write their jejune report?

Thirdly, they said I retweeted a story by ‘a suspicious website’. Pray, what makes a website ‘suspicious’? They did not elaborate. How can foreigners come into a country and declare a local news website as ‘suspicious’ (without more) and just walk away? What arrogance!

Fourthly and curiously, whilst other local and international journalists had previously reported that ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES tried to outdo themselves by pushing out some false stories, the EU report just singled out the APC. So, were they blind to the antics of the other parties? For instance, was there a single mention of tons of false reports by the PDP and LP that our candidate @officialABAT
(who is now President) was evacuated abroad for urgent medical attention at various moments during the campaign when there was no scintilla of evidence to back that up? Is that not ‘fake news’?

Overall, the EU report is nothing but a reflection of a one-sided narrative. And I congratulate the Opposition on working closely with the EU and carting away the all-important prize of the EU Final Report.

For us, we shall make do with the consolation prize of the ACTUAL WINNER OF THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION 2023.

Daalu!

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1676576134698344450

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by ganisucks(f): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kikiki... 😆😅🤣😂

Pesin dey fear, dey hide am with bravado. Instead make you go find pesin wen go beg for you, you dey form Putin jiping. Na wa O!
Even Putin get friends wen dey help am for inside EU. African man sef!

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Someone that is supposed to hide himself in shame and shut up is still embarrassing himself...

Him and his fellow bulldog ffk wont still smell appointment in tinubus temporal regime

211 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Strafudeen: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2023
You're a big disgrace, festus keyamo.

149 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by XY23: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1676576134698344450

As predicted, he's back to twitter where he will ultimately damage all that is left of his reputation. Like Reno, a responsible man shouldn't be a rabble rouser.

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
EU team are bunch of stupid people.
They are shameless dogs that can bark but can't bite. Keyamo shouldn't just bother about those useless clowns

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Opanka44(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Keyamo, 70 years old man wey no get sense.

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by kettykings: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
The EU should give this man the ghadaffi treatment, I forgot he is too small , the should give him person non grata

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by EyeCumInPiss: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
Yeye Senior Advocate of Nonsense.
Instead of him to counter EU claims, he is here blowing grammar of Observation vs investigation.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by ganisucks(f): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
XY23:

As predicted, he's back to twitter where he will ultimately damage all that is left of his reputation. Like Reno, a responsible man shouldn't be a rabble rouser.
He's even telling us the outcome of the case that is still in court. Jona Jona Jonatus.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by garriAndsugar: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2023
May I'm not afraid of the EU by Festus Keyamo the Senior advocate of Nuisance favour me and my family

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Bobloco: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2023
"Fourthly and curiously, whilst other local and international journalists had previously reported that ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES tried to outdo themselves by pushing out some false stories, the EU report just singled out the APC. So, were they blind to the antics of the other parties? For instance, was there a single mention of tons of false reports by the PDP and LP that our candidate
@officialABAT
(who is now President) was evacuated abroad for urgent medical attention at various moments during the campaign when there was no scintilla of evidence to back that up? Is that not ‘fake news’?"

Curiously, FFK didn't specifically mention that other party made false reports that his candidate @officialABAT is a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker the city of Chicago has ever known who forfeited over $460,000 of drug proceeds to the US government

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by KanwuliaExtra: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Says a LYING SHAMELESS SAN! grin
EU finish APC and INEC gaaaaaaan

Which version will the world believe?

Where is the “GLITCH” explained in “INEC’S OWN REPORTS”? grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Landowner101(m): 7:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
It's really a bad time to defend APC now, the kind of shame and embarrassment this guy's are receiving is just too much.

European union just exposed how stupid and timid some acclaimed Professors and SAN's are in this country.

I understand how you feel keyamo, that moment where you give yourself courage over what you fear. We've all been there grin

By the way, May this courage favour me and my family

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by DatNiggaDaz: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2023
What a court jester. grin grin

Nigerians can see that the fake SAN turned fisherman who looted his Ministry dry, bought over 420,000 dollars worth of home in the US , woefully failed to acheive the purpose for which the ministry Was established which is to provide employmnent opportuniities for Nigerians does not understand the word "Observe & report"

EU did OBSERVE & REPORT Mr Senior Advocate of Narcotics. If their Observation promoted your fraudulent interest you will not be crying today. But alas, their report totally went against your interest & the interest of those you represent hence the pains & agony.

Clown

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by WorldRichest: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2023
What is EU?

Let me see their report on the last US Presidential election that was recounted severally and was adjudged at different states' Supreme Courts in US. The election that made US citizens to invade their National Assembly, destroyed several things there and beat up several lawmakers.

Let us see the EU report on that election.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Bobotic(m): 8:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ever since I comot mind for wetin wey no concern me I come dey get plenty flesh

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by ClearFlair: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Godjone(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Useless senior advocate of nonsense . This man is worse than an idiot. You said they were invited to observe. After observing what next? If you hate their report why then did you invited them to come an observe your election?

Useless fake news peddlers

24 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by dust144(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
.....waiting
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by specialmati(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a person,what a country and what a people.
Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Eriggs: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
How can foreigners come into a country and declare a local news website as ‘suspicious’ (without more) and just walk away? What arrogance!

93 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Triangles1(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
The moment human being voice out "I'm not afraid" there's fear but when he silent people will fear him more.

Moral lesson!

Say less and act more or just silent.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Eriggs: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ipob EU.
UNA DEY mumu together

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Houseofglam7(f): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2023
The EU will favor him and his family 🫤

9 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Eriggs: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
WorldRichest:
What is EU?

Let me see their report on the last US Presidential election that was recounted severally and was adjudged at different states' Supreme Courts in US. The election that made US citizens to invade their National Assembly, destroyed several things there and beat up several lawmakers.

Let us see the EU report on that election.
Don't mind the hypocrites, like ipob like EU

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by iCauseTrouble: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
And this one is a SAN shocked

11 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by mrvitalis(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Evergreen4(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Afraid don dey catch them small small grin

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Eriggs: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Houseofglam7:
The EU will favor him and his family 🫤
Yes they will.
Is dat all?
Nonsense

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo: I'm Not Afraid Of EU by Racoon(m): 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Wait till they place a diplomatic ban on you entering Europe or buying those your corruption property

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Secures $3bn Loan To Stabilise The Naira / Orji Uzor-Kalu Launches OUK Entertainment International Limited / We Won’t Allow Hijab In Kwara Mission Schools - CAN Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.