Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks (23567 Views)

'1 Million Boys' Robbers: Elderly Women Carry Cutlasses To Protect Themselves / "I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by aderoju3921: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
:Telling thieves to protect themselves against who? I didn’t read the epistle but from the topic, it’s more like giving them a LICENSE TO KILL
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by tope3x(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Probably of getting killed by a police man is more than getting killed by hoodlums.
Fucckk the police
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by EdiskyHarry: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
This man is mad
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by tnerro1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
It’s a big shame that the security agencies are yet to arrest and parade the man on suit that was directing thugs to attack people, a big shame. The man will probably do worse next since he has been giving a pass mark by the security agencies
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Positivelyblue(f): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
if they did their jobs religiously without killing or arresting innocent souls then nobody will attack them
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by adebwalex(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
4tomandchi:
The IG has indirectly directed the police to kill unarmed civilians. Is that the best you can do to boost the morale of your already defeated police force.
It seems you don't know how to read.. is it innocent citizen that are going to station to burn them down? is it innocent citizen that are killing the policemen and setting them ablaze? is it the innocent citizen that burn the policemen down and even eat their burnt body as they did to those officer who were killed at IWO ROAD Ibadan and their burnt body was eaten. It is high time the policemen should defend them self from all the so called hoodlums and thugs. kill any body who want to arm you. You have right to live too.

1 Like

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Earnonline7: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
That’s shoot on sight again abi
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
It's only those that has predilection to crime that are happy with the status quo; not in support of police excesses.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by stormborn28(m): 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kobicove:
Policemen also have families therefore they have a right to life.

They have a right defend themselves! undecided

when SARS and other policemen were killing, looting, harassing, raping, brutalizing NIGERIAN NIGERIAN NIGERIAN youth on the streets like we are illegal migrants in our own country where we have rights... Why didn't they announce to nigerian youths that youths have rights to protect ourselves?
or does this PROTECT YOURSELF have a different meaning?

it is sad that Nigeria ever got to this ugly level where people harm police men. I pray we all learn.

shey now the table has turned, police is strongly talking of HUMAN RIGHTS
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by stormborn28(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
adebwalex:
It seems you don't know how to read.. is it innocent citizen that are going to station to burn them down? is it innocent citizen that are killing the policemen and setting them ablaze? is it the innocent citizen that burn the policemen down and even eat their burnt body as they did to those officer who were killed at IWO ROAD Ibadan and their burnt body was eaten. It is high time the policemen should defend them self from all the so called hoodlums and thugs. kill any body who want to arm you. You have right to live too.

when SARS and other policemen were killing, looting, harassing, raping, brutalizing NIGERIAN NIGERIAN NIGERIAN youth on the streets like we are illegal migrants in our own country where we have rights... Why didn't they announce to nigerian youths that youths have rights to protect ourselves?

it is sad that Nigeria ever got to this ugly level where people harm police men. I pray we all learn.

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Omojolaray(m): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Korllami007:

The unarmed civilians they have been killing for years, what weapon were they holding?
not all re guilty....
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by stormborn28(m): 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hotzone:
Late order

This order should have been given immediately the protesters went amok
I see... Your head will also roll....

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Omojolaray(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lanretoye:
so i’m not entitled to my opinion or is it you that can’t express your self decently?. just pray you or your loved ones fall victim and u will understand how bad.so policeman will just be standing and people will go and mob him,who is dead brain here?,useless mofowe are in deep trouble in this country,IGP is saying this...so the guns they carry is to protect them,we the masses are just defenseless in this country.no simple sympathy for thousands of innocent people the police has killed.
when u think out of context and hate...is it all the police officers that re evil.... I don't think so... Buh don't judge based on one sided stories... You have to learn how to share your grievances without anger
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by stormborn28(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
abbey621:
Damn right....Protect yourself against the touts, fire on sight, anybody looting or trying to burn properties should be eliminated immediately, no time for nonsense!
isorite

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by stormborn28(m): 9:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Everything for keyboard warriors is fight
did you see this

Summary.. kill Nigerians if asked just simply say they attacked you.first.

Now, check out this.

Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by ZookieZookie(m): 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
That's an approval to kill at will.�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by megama: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2020
4tomandchi:
The IG has indirectly directed the police to kill unarmed civilians. Is that the best you can do to boost the morale of your already defeated police force.
The IG. Is right bandits manipulated. The end SARS protest. Any person or group of person that helped or in act of jail break is a hardened criminal or criminals,need to have been dealt with decisively.
You have right to protest. Not to break ATM machines. Nigerians youths need orientation as too on what protest is all about.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by 2016easy2017: 12:45am On Oct 31, 2020
This is right. Enough of all madness. Police is out security. Their end means our deaths. Just they don't go off mark
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by gulfer: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Very dumb IGP, even worse than the funny one that retired angry angry angry
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Aystarz: 4:07am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass niggarr without balls is still talking
Because sayhe head nor roll for the last protest

It was endsars

The next one we are going to do is sackIGP..

His men don't even listen to him. Stupid lame duck that does nothing but doles out orders from Abuja.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Aystarz: 4:09am On Oct 31, 2020
molybdenum0012:
And the carnage continues...

Guns should be legalized so citizens can protect themselves too

Nah, we don't need guns. We still outnumber these criminals in uniform 400 to 1.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by abbey621(m): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2020
stormborn28:
isorite

I'm glad you said SARS and not police. SARS is a division and does not represent all police. You don't use one wrong to correct another. When we start burning police stations and killing police because of SARS then we are no better than than the animals formerly known as SARS.

Furthermore how do we get the international community to see our side when we degenerate into killing machines? Can we still say we're peaceful protesters? Can we still shout when the military is brought in and they start raising hell? The police themselves are not the problem, the problem is lack of leadership, from president to Burutai to IGP/Commissioner/ DPO, etc. O DEEP GAN!
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Omoslim26:
But seriously the level of destruction melted out on the police force of recent is really terrible let's not forget dis peeps are brothers,fathers, uncles,and sons of the common Nigerian man
I took a stroll to onipanu,alade and ilaje bariga today and all I could see was a society devoid of common sense and reasonable judgement wen you destroy the police who then do you expect to tackle dis criminals roaming to and fro in our environment

You're just playing to the gallery.

Oh, you think the title of the country with the highest number of poor people is a joke?

Those people who did all the destruction were not the protesters but they were engaging in their own form of protests which is violence - something they have become accustomed to all their lives.

You can take it to the bank that one day Nigeria will implode and the downtrodden, the poor masses, will take out their anger on everyone.

Tick tock motherfuckér!
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Codedlyon: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2020
This is stupid. Creating another opportunity for these people.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by raphaeladeyele: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Let the police stop collecting Agunje along the side, despite dat all good citizens of Naija Observed you civic duties
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by RALPHOW(m): 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
IG Should please provide fuel money and patrol allowances for his personnel.

Sending them out go and collect bribe from public to fuel their patrol vehicles and also getting patrol allowances for themselves is the major problem.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Omoslim26: 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

You're just playing to the gallery.

Oh, you think the title of the country with the highest number of poor people is a joke?

Those people who did all the destruction were not the protesters but they were engaging in their own form of protests which is violence - something they have become accustomed to all their lives.

You can take it to the bank that one day Nigeria will implode and the downtrodden, the poor masses, will take out their anger on everyone.

Tick tock motherfuckér!

Ranting with so little sense made

The protest was a noble course with I am glad to have been part of and I am not indicating dat the protesters are the said hoodlums
Just imagine Nigeria will implode:!!!
Wel you can also take dis home Nigeria will be great again

swerve motherfucker!
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omoslim26:

Ranting with so little sense made

The protest was a noble course with I am glad to have been part of and I am not indicating dat the protesters are the said hoodlums
Just imagine Nigeria will implode:!!!
Wel you can also take dis home Nigeria will be great again

swerve motherfucker!

When was Nigeria ever great?

And your initial post I replied implied that the protesters carried out the violence.

Make una continue to dey deceive unaselves say Nigeria as it is go better.

Unless fundamental changes are made to the foundation of the country, Nigeria will implode.

This is a fact that stares us in the face unless you want to play pretend.
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by Omoslim26: 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheRealestGuy:

When was Nigeria ever great?

And your initial post I replied implied that the protesters carried out the violence.

Make una continue to dey deceive unaselves say Nigeria as it is go better.

Unless fundamental changes are made to the foundation of the country, Nigeria will implode.

This is a fact that stares us in the face unless you want to play pretend.

Oga no Country has it all rosy and you should quit trying to sell your disbelief and bad energy to me I no dey buy

Nigeria will be great again
Re: IG Tells Police Officers To Protect Themselves Against Physical Attacks by dododawa1: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
What of spiritual attack?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Who Steals Cooking Pots In Delta Caught & Tied (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences / Woman Sold Her 18-Month-Old Baby ₦600,000 To Pay Bank Loan In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.