Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Can I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do. (698 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
Hello members, There's a girl i am seeing where i work. The girl is just my dream girl. I like everything about her but there's a Bleep up, And the Bleep up is what i sell. I sell Amala @ lagos island idumota at ONITANA PALACE while this girl sell cosmetics. I am a good looking guy but this gurl don't care at all. I called her this evening to ask her on how and where to meet and discuss on sunday, her response was "I WILL BE GOING WITH My BOYFRIEND ON SUNADY. Now that she has told me that she has a boy friend how can i know if it's true or how can i win her heart if it's lie. You know she has tell me that she has a Bf And that's what i want to be. What can i do. 08023949922
Re: What Can I Do. by MurphyG1(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2011
I have been calling you. Why arent you picking my calls?
Re: What Can I Do. by LordReed(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2011
Leave her alone there are plenty of ladies out there who don't have BFs and will not play hard to get.
Re: What Can I Do. by lepa001(f): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
If u re nt sure if she's telling u the truth, den plan to follow her that sunday to her BF's place.
Re: What Can I Do. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
You need to still impress her,giver her amala with orisirishi meat for 30days for free grin
Re: What Can I Do. by obowunmi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2011
Amala and ewedu
Re: What Can I Do. by DAY12(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2011
For those of you who never see AMALA & EWEDU soup before.

Re: What Can I Do. by livedit(f): 9:29pm On Mar 11, 2011
Why would you want to "see" someone who is obviously already in a relationship? That's messed up that she cheating "seeing" you while see is currently involved. She blatantly told you to your face she will be spending time with her "boyfriend" so pretty much you should know where you stand in this "relationship". Now, if she's "fibbing" about even having a boyfriend, then why would you want to be with someone who starts relationships out lying and/or playing games. Having a work "romance" can get really sticky, especially if it don't work out and end on bad terms. Until you find out the real facts, and if you are that interested in her, then I think you need to slow your roll and try to get to know more about her first. You may find out that she is not what she is cracked up to be. My guess is, and it's only a guess, she probably "seeing" other men too! Maybe you need to think about that for a minute.
Re: What Can I Do. by koolchicco: 9:43pm On Mar 11, 2011
oluface:

Hello members, There's a girl i am seeing where i work. The girl is just my dream girl. I like everything about her but there's a bleep up, And the bleep up is what i sell. I sell Amala @ lagos island idumota at ONITANA PALACE while this girl sell cosmetics. I am a good looking guy but this gurl don't care at all. I called her this evening to ask her on how and where to meet and discuss on sunday, her response was "I WILL BE GOING WITH My BOYFRIEND ON SUNADY. Now that she has told me that she has a boy friend how can i know if it's true or how can i win her heart if it's lie. You know she has tell me that she has a Bf And that's what i want to be. What can i do. 08023949922
Quit trying Dude, its pointless. Channel your energy and resources towards another chick (If that's your priority in life grin) cos dem plenty!
Re: What Can I Do. by deniyor: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2011
Amala boy, there is this girl I am chasing. She says she will only date me if I can spoil her. Maybe you can help me. Do you mind being her father`s cook?
Re: What Can I Do. by Nobody: 3:41am On Mar 12, 2011
Yes, give her some amala as soon as you get offline. Im sure she`ll come around.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed Pls / Who Loose? / What Makes A Man Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.