Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (45705 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wow, congrats to her.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Polchiz(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Benwems:
I don't think she's a 5.0 CGPA material because he had a lot of 70. 70 Mark's could be easily had been 69,68,67. Maybe the examiners like her so they added few marks when he had 69,68,67 to make it 70. A real 5.0 CGAP material would be have 80+ as distinction. Whatever the case, she's a first class material but not exceptionally good. A big congratulations to her. Keep slaying rightly.

Look at this one. People like you always water down someone else's achievements.

What did you study? What is your class of degree?

2 Likes

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Kennytopp55(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
see people wey enter sch 2016 don dey graduate; while we that finished over 1 year Neva serve....
There is God oooo!!!!
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by abidem4real: 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
TMSMedia:
Nigerian Lady Celebrates Having A GP Of 5.0 In Her Final University Results (Photos)

A Nigerian lady who is a student of Bells University has celebrated having a GP of 5.0 in her final university examination, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of her final result on Twitter, she wrote:

https://twitter.com/ayomidefinesse/status/1321943558656561153?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1369888/nigerian-lady-celebrates-gp-5-0-final-university-results-photos/Up
What does that translate into in this country if you don't belong to the power that be?
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Jonathan39: 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
Any man that ends up with this kind of girl is lucky. If I marry this one na genius we go dey born
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by nerorex01: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Davash222:
A NEPA bill holder is the President of the most populous black Nation in the world.

Just saying though.

Guy you no serious grin
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Jonathan39: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
No body is interested in why you failed. It is better to pass without a reason than to fail with a thousand reason. A word from one of the profs in department back in University
AMDEPRESSED:

I regretted ever attending a federal university. I would have just made first class in a private university without any stress. I went to the so called number 1 federal government university in Igbo land. Most lecturers are sadists and the reason why people like me left with 2:2 doesn't mean that we don't read but it means that most of the lecturers are sadists because they left with no option but not to allow you greater than their children. Well, once am done with my second degree in software engineer, I would tear my first degree certificate!..
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Jonathan39: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is easy to have 5.0 in final year. I know a lot of people then in my school that had 5.0 in final year,I had 4.47 in my final year first semester
davillian:
Come and get it in federal uni grin
Lecturer will turn your 70 to 69
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by femi4: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
A lot of 70 mark points and not a single 90 pt up there.
Too many approximation to take her there
Something is fishy
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by davillian(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jonathan39:
It is easy to have 5.0 in final year. I know a lot of people then in my school that had 5.0 in final year,I had 4.47 in my final year first semester
I'm it saying it's not easy what I'm saying
Is they delebratly give you 69 grin
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by polofemo: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good results but what's her graduating CGPA ?
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by edobalo: 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is serious, person fit get A for Quantum Mechanics . The most difficult course ever. I manage to get C.
Babe, na your type i dey love, NASA is your next destination, All the best.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by ThinkB4mention(f): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Glorified secondary school... Come to AAU....
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Dibblez: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kpekus examinaticus. If you know you know
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by chukasson(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice
Beauty with brain

But wait o...is there anything like department of physical sciences
I thought it was faculty of physical sciences
Anyway what do i know
Am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard
department of physical sciences or faculty of physical science,.....all these private schools with their fake result
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by JIMMY1393: 11:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
leonard002:
All those A's with 70 on the dot are the most satisfying

It's private school they just dash her mark...I went to one trust me I know what I'm saying
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Jonathan39: 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yae, they do that alot and don't care. No b lie
davillian:

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Jonathan39: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
No b lie, they don't care whether you fail or pass, it is easy to have first class in private university
davillian:

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Epitectus(m): 11:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Congratulations..it is not easy
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by edobalo: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics.
Richard P. Feynman

Quantum Mechanics is different. Its weirdness is evident without comparison. It is harder to train your mind to have quantum mechanical tuition, because quantum mechanics shatters our own personal, individual conception of reality.
Brian Greene.

I think I can safely say that nobody understands Quantum Mechanics.
Richard P. Feynman.

When things get tough, there are two things that make life worth living: Mozart, and quantum mechanics
Victor Frederick Weisskopf.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by midehill(m): 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
She cannot make this easily in ui...
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Femeto: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
She is not the first to have achieved this feet from Bells. Philip Ubooja in 2009 and Ireti Kukoyi also did this.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by davillian(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
No b lie, they don't care whether you fail or pass, it is easy to have first class in private university
I trust unibuja lecturer
They go nack you missing script na cov straight grin

1 Like

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by rimijoshua(m): 12:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one.
Try it in Lautech with Bio102.
They must give you E.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by fapcrook(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
If u know u know....
No be small pikin we be
You are all Shildren
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Wellington123: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Never trust a preety lady o... Imagine she even had an A in her project work lol project supervisor may have knacked that pussy o allegedly sha
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by waslag11(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2020
nice one, congrats to her
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by calcal: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Good girl keep it up!

Now you need to work seriously on the application of those disciplines.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by bigcasava1(m): 1:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Burgerlomo: 1:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Congratulations miss beauty with brain cool
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by tfash96(m): 1:52am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope she has some connection o so she won't open whatsapp business despite her 1st class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.