Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (45703 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Dr. Chidubem Obi Graduates With 5.0 GP In A Russian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by tfash96(m): 1:53am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope she has some connection o so she won't open whatsapp business despite her 1st class..

1 Like

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by SaintBeehot(m): 3:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Tareq1105:

Hatred
chai, the guy you quoted was definitely brought up in a river of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Ejusni:
Private universities are graduating students and our federal universities are still on strike.

Very unfortunate!
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:
Come and get it in federal uni grin
Lecturer will turn your 70 to 69
So what's funny about that. That is the system we are trying to change. Where what is due to you isn't given to you because of selfish reasons.
#EndBadGovernanceInNigeria

1 Like

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by NwaliE01: 4:20am On Oct 31, 2020
The fuel attendant I met today at the fuel dispensing station is a first class graduate from ABU zaria.
Education is very good but sorry to say that MOST graduates are not employable.
Congratulations sweety for the outstanding performance.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Agugbadin: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2020
What contributions to knowledge have you made since you started.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by ghettochild(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Bleep it, their standard is low..
In Babcock, A starts from 80%
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by ghettochild(m): 5:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Their standard is low.. In Babcock A starts from 80..
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Omonda(m): 5:27am On Oct 31, 2020
That school dey somehow, how is 70 A? That's madness
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

I regretted ever attending a federal university. I would have just made first class in a private university without any stress. I went to the so called number 1 federal government university in Igbo land. Most lecturers are sadists and the reason why people like me left with 2:2 doesn't mean that we don't read but it means that most of the lecturers are sadists because they left with no option but not to allow you greater than their children. Well, once am done with my second degree in software engineer, I would tear my first degree certificate!..

Unfortunately, it is more prevalent in the east compared to the west. Universities in the south west convoke more first class graduates than their eastern counterparts yet Nigeria's best universities are located in the west not east. One would have thought with such reasoning, universities in the east will be the among the very best, but for where? For instance, there are 5.0 (overall CGPA) grads from south western universities but none from eastern universities.

P.S. East here also covers South South,
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:
Come and get it in federal uni grin
Lecturer will turn your 70 to 69

Ayodele Dada (now in Stanford University) got a 5.0, two other ladies did same from Unilag. Is Unilag not a federal university? undecided
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Lionofdjungle:
Congratulations to her. What pains me most is that Nigerians don't celebrate best brains �. They prefer to vote and publicize BBN house mates than promoting an intelligent student like that lady. Nobody will hear anything about her again with time but if it is people like Laycon and other oloshos in BBN, many governors would give her millions.

It is same globally. Almost everyone knows Kim K, but how many know the recent Nobel laureates' winners? Even you, I bet will not know them without Google. It is a human phenomenon. However, if you are interested in being publicised because you had good grades rather scientific achievements because of Laycon & Co, na you sabi.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Omonda:
That school dey somehow, how is 70 A? That's madness

Apart from Babcock and American University of Nigeria, the rest of universities in Nigeria have A starting from 70. It is reality not madness.

The suffering and smiling mentality in the country has really debased the minds of Nigerians. Thankfully, the Internet is here to help the upcoming generation. One is even proud of his Uniabuja because the lass will be derailed by missing script. embarassed
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Drizzy5001(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Congratulations my dear!!! This is one of the reasons, why I regret attending Anambra state university igbariam, this school is filled with sadist lecturers, The last time someone graduated with first class in my department was in 2012, can u imagine?
Had it been I attended a private university now, I for don make first class, with less stress, and no strike or whatsoever. sad
Avoid ANSU. angry
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by bluefilm: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2020
That's good.

That's great.

But... wait a minute...

Where exactly is Bells University?

Is it in the United States or United Kingdom or Sweden or Finland or Canada or Ukraine?

Where?
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Hifeylove: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Good one but it’s a private university thou anything can happen!!!! Come and have this GPA in OAU and UI let me see you...
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Ovs4real: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice
Beauty with brain

But wait o...is there anything like department of physical sciences
I thought it was faculty of physical sciences
Anyway what do i know
Am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard

Would love to meet u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Openbusiness: 7:38am On Oct 31, 2020
shocked 5.0 GPA in Physics and electronics no be garri and akara. This girl is genius material mehnnn, big Congratulations. Yoruba girls too dey sabi book. Dem take oversabi book swear for una
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by davillian(m): 7:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Ayodele Dada (now in Stanford University) got a 5.0, two other ladies did same from Unilag. Is Unilag not a federal university? undecided
Guy come to abj
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by adioolayi(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
This result pushed her into FIRST-CLASS....her CGPA stands at 4.54..
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:

Guy come to abj

By all rankings, Unilag is FAR better than Uniabuja. Why should I or anyone choose Uniabuja? Because your school hoard grades like politicians hoard Indomie does not mean other schools do same. Worse still for you and your school, she is not amongst the very best in Nigeria or even within her region (North Central).

So I ask again, why choose Uniabuja? What is your school's greatest achievement? Hoarding grades? undecided
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by davillian(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

By all rankings, Unilag is FAR better than Uniabuja. Why should I or anyone choose Uniabuja? Because your school hoard grades like politicians hoard Indomie does not mean other schools do same. Worse still for you and your school, she is not amongst the very best in Nigeria or even within her region (North Central).

So I ask again, why choose Uniabuja? What is your school's greatest achievement? Hoarding grades? undecided
Why are you twisting things ?
I'm already done with school there 6yrs ago.
And I'm telling you that's what goes on there.

Nobody is asking you to school there or talking about archivement
Unilag student and bragging shift abeg
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by ibuildstuff(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
chamboy:
Can only happen in a second grade secondary school.
It happened in unilag some yrs back.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by NairalandSARS: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Her CGPA is around 4.5.
Not impressed.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Hassanmaye(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice
Beauty with brain

But wait o...is there anything like department of physical sciences
I thought it was faculty of physical sciences
Anyway what do i know
Am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard

Uncle change your life abeg and choose a career, see young lady achievement, life doesn't end in pu*sy
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Hassanmaye(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2020
AMDEPRESSED:

I regretted ever attending a federal university. I would have just made first class in a private university without any stress. I went to the so called number 1 federal government university in Igbo land. Most lecturers are sadists and the reason why people like me left with 2:2 doesn't mean that we don't read but it means that most of the lecturers are sadists because they left with no option but not to allow you greater than their children. Well, once am done with my second degree in software engineer, I would tear my first degree certificate!..

The same thing in one useless university call A. B. U Zaria, impunity in that university is too much, if you don't know those lecturers, or you have money, sorry for you, very corrupt university.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Hassanmaye(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Private university is the best no Afonja and stupid lecturers.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Gerrard59(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:

Why are you twisting things ?
I'm already done with school there 6yrs ago.
And I'm telling you that's what goes on there.

Nobody is asking you to school there or talking about archivement
Unilag student and bragging shift abeg

You are proud of that feat which is a ridiculous one. Why you should proud of a system that hoards grades?

P.S. I am not affiliated with Unilag.
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by davillian(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

You are proud of that feat which is a ridiculous one. Why you should proud of a system that hoards grades?

P.S. I am not affiliated with Unilag.
I don't have time to start explaining anything to you seems you refuse to understand me....
Let me try one more time
What I'm trying to say is that is what is happening there
Re: Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results by Morenikeji070: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Great... na wa oooo people know book for this life lol lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student / When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.