Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project (18557 Views)

Update On Upgrading Of Eti-Osa/Lekki/Epe Expressway From Eleko Junction (Pics) / Pictures From Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Concrete Expressway Road Project In Lagos / Banky W Lost Eti-Osa PDP Primary To Sam Aiboni, Got 7 Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Seerade029: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergie001:

Not in their dictionary this year....there is no money.

Where did this year budget go to
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by DaudaAbu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Cover up project.

Abi oh
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by michoim(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wao! This is going to be great if it happened. I live in this axis! What a major move by sanwolu!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by bluecircle470: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Incognito403:
Hate time.

Oya Ipodians, come and give us 1001 reasons why this is a junk project.

Explain how it's a means to enrich Tinubu.

Ipobians will explain how Lagos deserves more but Tinubu is only making them think this is the best they can get.

Ipodians will explain how the best Lagos roads are the equivalent of slums in "saner climes".

Oya, eyin elede yen da?

Hahahahaha, you don kill the pigs ooo grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
DennisEche:
I know wan see or hear say na dt kind Desmond ediot bridge o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergie001:

Not in their dictionary this year....there is no money.

But, there is money to pay Alpha Beta 10%-15% commission shocked.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by jidamsel43(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sanwo-Olu should come to Mainland
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Sanwo-Olu is trying but whenever I remember he's Tinubu's puppet, I just see another errand boy in him
Sanwo-Olu is a good man, too bad he is has a greedy godfather.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by PHAYOL81: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good one. Governor Sanwo Olu has lekki right in his focus and with the forth mainland bridge coming, lekki's surely opening up as the next goose laying the golden eggs for further improvement of lagos state economy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Okoroawusa: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lagos will rise again despite all odds.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by fergie001: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seerade029:

Where did this year budget go to
I heard it from the yeye Honourable wey dey area.
He was my Secondary School teacher.

He said the Gov told them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by fergie001: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

But, there is money to pay Alpha Beta 10%-15% commission shocked.
What do you want me to say?
That is what the Gov said.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by itzdonkollins(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
smiley
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by collinsdeity: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tutorial on how to apply for 2020 Fed Govt Grant on Facebook https:///37ZCOMW
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by desgiezd(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
It'll be so nice by the time this road is completed. Taking into cognizance the opening up of the Epe axis and the industrialization of that axis plus the Dangote Refinery and other major projects going on presently at the Ibeju Lekki axis.

The road from Eleko Junction up to La Campiagne Tropicana is also due for expansion into a dual carriageway

Well done our lovely governor

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by OMOJOHN001: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Incognito403:
Hate time.

Ipobians will explain how Lagos deserves more but Tinubu is only making them think this is the best they can get.

Ipodians will explain how the best Lagos roads are the equivalent of slums in "saner climes".

Oya, eyin elede yen da?

Ipob gives you sleepless night and you won't allow them to go their own way,
Your Agenda is to make them slave, but you late realized that they are wiser than your tribe, so you keep having headache over their matter.

tell your leaders to allow them go their own way. So that you can enjoy your Tinubu and any other corrupt leader if yours.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by chamboy(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
The thing is IPods or Igbos are politically ignorance and suffer from Hate and animosity.

Cities all over the world develop mostly in an unclean way.

Miami developed on Drug Money -Argue this with your life.
Goldcoast Australia - Drug Money
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil -Prostitution
Saigon, Vietnam -Prostitution, Night life
Ibiza, Spain - Drug
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by nograv: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Incognito403:
Hate time.

Oya, eyin elede yen da?

Are IPOB now bigger than Boko Haram?

I am amazed how they have become public enemy number one.. cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by chaloskyx: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
ITS NOR A JUNK PROJECT SUCH DEVELOPMENT IS EXPECTED OF ANY GOOD LEADER MIND YOU ITS NOT HIS PERSONAL MONEY HES USING ITS OUR TAXES SO HE IS EXPECTED AS CUSTODIAN OF THOSE FUNDS TO MAKE GOOD USE OF IT FOR THE BETTERMENT OF TAX PAYERS
Incognito403:
Hate time.

Oya, eyin elede yen da?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Dansuqi: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Sanwo-Olu is trying but whenever I remember he's Tinubu's puppet, I just see another errand boy in him

How many governors are not errand boys? Was fashola not an errand boy?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by dederocs(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good, this will enhance economic actuvity.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by BigBashiru: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
A Governor that reportedly orders army to shoot it's subjects.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by akinsmyk(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigga wants to clean his mess and impress you guys. He needs a second term badly. He's acting a script. We would be a fool to vote them in again. Do not believe this
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by cocu25(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Finish the construction of mile 2 badagry expressway. slowpoke
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Lagoon0: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Incognito403:
Hate time.

Oya, eyin elede yen da?
You don't have sense. We should clap hands for road that was abandoned over 40years ago? undecided
Abi it was PDP administration that also abandoned the road?
The harm APC is doing to Lagos is more than the good.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by Lagoon0: 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Epe my Homeland
The land of odogwu
(We have been long ignored buh we are getting there)

That should be the work of the FG (I thought is a federal road)
Walai na Igbo i call u sha! Epe na the number one reason I dislike tinubu. To me the mumu man marginalize us Gan!
Ambode would have done more for epe
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by sooperrescue(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
kayjay69:
I know Nigerians have amnesia, which is what our leaders rely on and correct me if I am wrong but was this road not awarded during Fashola's tenure. It was a tenuous topic during his 2nd term debate where Dr Dosunmu raised the issue that they awarded the road at 1billion naira per kilometre.

Anyone with relevant info, kindly update.

You are very correct. The road starts from Ikoyi Bridge on Ozumna Mbadiwe to Epe and it was a 49km road given out by Yemi Oshinbajo to Tinubu in 2006. And to show that money is the factor for that road, The road was supposed to be completed before tolling will commence on that road. But in December 2011, Fashola sent RRS, thugs and hoodlums to beat Lekki protesters who were against the erection of the Toll gate without completing the job. Tinubu even had the audacity to erect another Toll gate after Chevron before the madness ebbed. In 2014, Fashola paid LCC 24b to take over the road supposedly from them and the clause of the 25 years of BOT ended but the duo are still collecting toll and doing nothing on the road. The poor lighting system is palpable and the original masterplan of building flyovers on the road was abandoned. In all, 30kms has been built for over 14 years and they have been collecting 8m daily from the tolling which has created the impression that not all fingers are equal. Bicourtney was not allowed to erect a toll gate on Lagos Ibadan road until he completes the road and when he could not fulfill the clause, the road was taken away from him.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Flag Off 18.74km Eti-Osa-Lekki-Epe Expressway Project by danilmo: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
akinsmyk:
Nigga wants to clean his mess and impress you guys. He needs a second term badly. He's acting a script. We would be a fool to vote them in again. Do not believe this

So even wen he perform well we should remove him and hand over to a lazy ass trust me u aren't a lagosian.

that's how u play bitter politic and end up with ikpezua and d likes..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff / Biya Sends Delegates To Nigeria To Learn How To Trace Stolen Money / "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.