Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu (4499 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by illuminatic: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
In a trending video online sighted by DeltaPointer, many Nigerian who never believed in philosophy of Nnamdi kanu, the leader of the Proscribed Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), were seen showering praises on him based on how articulate he is in his speech and versatile in knowledge and history.
In the video, Nnamdi Kanu claimed he is not a Nigerian and his birth certificate still bears Biafra till date. He also debunked the rumour that he is dead as alleged by Kemi Olunloyo sometimes ago on Twitter. Kanu, alleged that the meaning of the name ‘Nigeria’ is demeaning and nobody can be proud answering a Nigeria.

Many were saying they have not seen any Nigerian leader speak in such articulate and informed manner for a very long time after Okadigbo. Many alleged that all he said are facts and pure truth, Deltapointer reports.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og

http://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/many-nigerians-showers-praises-on-nnamdi-kanu-after-interview-with-dele-momodu/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by kalu61(m): 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu interlectually sagacity in history and speech is unquestionable but however, his approach to the cause he is fighting lacks intelligences, dialogue and interlectually coordination.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by a1solution: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
I watched the video and it was my first time to agree with him on many grounds but saying Buhari is dead is what I find difficult to believe.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by TheTrillionaire: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Someone should summarize what he said for me no time to watch video now.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by HandmadeD: 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is the very first time to listen to him. And believe me, I never know the man learned and intellectual sound. No need to lie. The guy is loaded walahi except his madness. Even my brother Dele had to commend his intellectual endowment.

But please anyone close to him should tell him not to lunch the Radio Biafra next 2 weeks as he talked about in the interview.

14 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Emyogalanya: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
a1solution:
I watched the video and it was my first time to agree with him on many grounds but saying Buhari is dead is what I find difficult to believe.
even jesus and mohamed had the same issues so who is kanu to be spared

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Eastlink(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
You are showing us a useless PR, while Oyigbo is burning.

7 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by ludd2018: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
kalu61:
Nnamdi Kanu interlectually sagacity in history and speech is unquestionable but however, his approach to the cause he is fighting lacks intelligences, dialogue and interlectually coordination.

liar you are . Gov should be the one to invite him for dialogue . He has been agitating peacefully rather Buhari used force to stop him . What is more peaceful than calling for referendum ?

Nk has opened the eyes of Nigerian youths that is why the youths are protesting

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Oct 31, 2020
OP points of correction, not many Nigerians but many IPOB illiterate terrorists praises him
illuminatic:
In a trending video online sighted by DeltaPointer, many Nigerian who never believed in philosophy of Nnamdi kanu, the leader of the Proscribed Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), were seen showering praises on him based on how articulate he is in his speech and versatile in knowledge and history.
In the video, Nnamdi Kanu claimed he is not a Nigerian and his birth certificate still bears Biafra till date. He also debunked the rumour that he is dead as alleged by Kemi Olunloyo sometimes ago on Twitter. Kanu, alleged that the meaning of the name ‘Nigeria’ is demeaning and nobody can be proud answering a Nigeria.

Many were saying they have not seen any Nigerian leader speak in such articulate and informed manner for a very long time after Okadigbo. Many alleged that all he said are facts and pure truth, Deltapointer reports.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og

http://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/many-nigerians-showers-praises-on-nnamdi-kanu-after-interview-with-dele-momodu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by untk: 2:35am On Oct 31, 2020
THE FRONT PAGE OF NIGERIAN NEWS

Nairagazer provides essential Nigeria news of the moment. It's an auto-generated summary of the stories that Nigerian commentators are discussing online right now kinda like google news. Although Google new give outdated stories some times and I thought to create a website which is frequently updated almost every minute.

The website is set up in a convenient newspaper type of layout that you'll just scan and easily see what are the most important news. It simply is a summary of the day's essential reports and analysis on a single page.

However, we make sure to give credits to the sources.

YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT : www.nairagazer.com

Share it with whom you think will need it! and also share your thoughts and opinions below
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:04am On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
This is the very first time to listen to him. And believe me, I never know the man learned and intellectual sound. No need to lie. The guy is loaded walahi except his madness. Even my brother Dele had to commend his intellectual endowment.

But please anyone close to him should tell him not to lunch the Radio Biafra next 2 weeks as he talked about in the interview.
That someone is a little articulate does not mean he's intelligent. An intellectually sound man won't believe all the rubbish he believes and keeps spewing. An intellectually sound man won't be directionless with no tangible plan on how to achieve his objective despite having millions of die-hard followings.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Eastlink(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2020
I applaud Nnamdi Kanu here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by solihu(m): 3:50am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't give a shii about ipob and it's deluded followers, we already have Wike giving sons of bit*ches proper treatment grin

My only concern is, why is Dele's head so shaped like an egg? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 31, 2020
yarimo:
OP points of correction, not many Nigerians but many IPOB illiterate terrorists praises him
Receive sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by ggood: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2020
I hate him before I think I like him now

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by punisha: 4:42am On Oct 31, 2020
All they have done is try to gag him..
God punish the Queen!
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Vulcanheph(m): 5:24am On Oct 31, 2020
I used to judge nnamdi kanu based on what I used to read here on nairaland .... but after watching his videos/audio speeches I've come to realise that not only is he intellectual but every single word that comes out of his mouth is the gospel truth..... FYI I'm not IPOB , I'm not even Igbo, I might not support him 100% but I believe he is right about Nigeria.... for anyone badmouthing him kindly indicate or state where anything he has said that has been wrong or a lie.

17 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by helinues: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Only brainwashed Igbos would continue to dey worship this albino hunch back

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by eagleu: 5:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Reality bites

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by MJluv(f): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2020
And you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free - I hope all you nay sayers have been liberated from your mental shackles grin

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Fajoe2020: 6:46am On Oct 31, 2020
MJluv:
And you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free - I hope all you nay sayers have been liberated from your mental shackles grin

The paid ones will rather die in there than to accept the truth and be liberated. Not everyone wants to be free anyways, some of them want to even enslave their generation.

2 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Mathantics: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2020
TheTrillionaire:

Revolution now

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Mathantics: 6:53am On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

That someone is a little articulate does not mean he's intelligent. An intellectually sound man won't believe all the rubbish he believes and keeps spewing. An intellectually sound man won't be directionless with no tangible plan on how to achieve his objective despite having millions of die-hard followings.

He's fighting neocolonialism with his last chance.

Biafra will energe.

3 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Mathantics: 6:54am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
Only brainwashed Igbos would continue to dey worship this albino hunch back

British slave

6 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Commonsense99: 7:10am On Oct 31, 2020
grin
The Dude says the brutal truth that we all know, but most chose to deny.
The only part I think he is beign misunderstood is the" Dead Buhari" aspect, In my opinion, I think it's more of cyber (psychological) bullying.
the great Fela displayed his own bullying by musicals against the same Buhari grin

4 Likes

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by vanbonattel: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2020
"I will destroy Nigeria with the truth" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by nabiz(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Ibadansun1: 7:23am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't know why Dele keeps dragging Yoruba name in the mud because of coins.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by femi4: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2020
TheTrillionaire:
Nigeria was put together by a white man and named by his wife (Lugard & Flora shaw)

He was born in Biafra but only use Nigeria passport as a means of travelling

The name "Nigeria" is a curse word which means nigger.

Each region have nothing in common, hence putting them together under the umbrella called Nigeria is wrong. E.g the Oduduwa group should consists of yorubas in SW and other Yoruba speaking part in Benin republic and Togo cos they have something in common (the language)

Buhari died long time ago in Saudi Arabia, that he was buried there when he went for hadjj some years back. (I don't believe that part)
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by sweetrace(f): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Emyogalanya:
even jesus and mohamed had the same issues so who is kanu to be spared

You compare him to Jesus and Mohammed? You actually worship him? Why?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Conducive Business Environment Vital For Economic Growth / New Ministers' List / Tinubu Dares The Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.