Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu (4503 Views)

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by KosiGee(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is gifted. The man is talented and skilful. If this video was intended to ridicule him, I think that purpose worked the opposite way and has garnered him a new followership.

However, I disagree with a lot of things he said and the manner he said some others.
He has an air of authoritarianism....he sometimes speak like an absolutist when he should speak with optimism. Eg....that he won’t allow detractors to bring friction between Yoruba and Igbos again. He should sound optimistic that he pray and a hope for a much more united Yoruba and Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu has no power/authority to make Yoruba/Igbo united front work. He is over optimistic or rather he speaks idealism. It makes him sound like a con-artiste pastor promising healing and miracle to gullible and vulnerable people.

He gets carried away and make statements that could be twisted...like the audio during the protest. As much as we would argue it, those who accused Igbos of complicity in some of the attacks in Lagos have genuine reasons and shouldn’t be shouted down or accused of tribalism. Adeyinka Grandson and other insanely Oduduwa nationalist might have ulterior motives but if Nnamdi Kanu had shut his mouth and not taken advantage of the chaos to incite Nigerian youths, the accusations would’ve been silly and baseless. Let Kanu guard his mouth.

He might sound very eloquent and convincing but his two piece wrapper theory about Biafra boundary wasn’t strong enough argument. I think he should rather focus and channel energies towards allying with those areas that he feels have a lot in common with Igbos....build the bridge rather than forceful inclusion of those areas.

Kanu is passionate and highly persuasive but I think he should be careful of the ‘Buhari is dead’ theory.
I don’t believe that an impostor is at Aso Rock, I don’t believe that any form of make-up would have been used to cover up Buhari’s death. I’m not convinced that Queen Elizabeth sent any condolence message or that AU observed a min silence in respect of Buhari. Nnamdi Kanu shouldn’t be listening and believing some fake journalist who claimed to have covered the funeral in Saudi Arabia, it makes him look like a child.

I think Dele Momodu came to make a fool of him, Dele’s body language sometimes suggested strong disapproval but Kanu calmed him down with his unreserved apology of his audio. Dele disagreed with the Buhari theory and I think he must think Kanu is a fool...but his open mindedness might have convinced that Kanu ‘got skills’. I think Mr Momodu left slightly accomplished and with a lot of mixed feelings about him.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by sweetrace(f): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Nnamdi is very articulate. Intelligence wise, I expected so much better.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Prayfortheworld: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Nnamdi kanu the only man i will forever respect, he earned it!!!
You will live to see the promise land sir. He's the only man that speaks words with facts.
GOD BLESS you sir!

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Cajal(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2020
a1solution:
I watched the video and it was my first time to agree with him on many grounds but saying Buhari is dead is what I find difficult to believe.
...only fools believe that sir
And only a fool will say that
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Emyogalanya: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2020
sweetrace:

You compare him to Jesus and Mohammed? You actually worship him? Why?
where did you find any comparism ? If they called the master of the house Belzeebub what will they not say of his household
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by blakkydikky(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

That someone is a little articulate does not mean he's intelligent. An intellectually sound man won't believe all the rubbish he believes and keeps spewing. An intellectually sound man won't be directionless with no tangible plan on how to achieve his objective despite having millions of die-hard followings.
....don't mind those clowns.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by kilonshele101(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Ipob trying to package their mentally sick leader grin

Na wa o.

See worshiping.
Kanu really got these people cheesy

Op please edit your post to "Many Buafrans Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu as usual After Interview With Dele Momodu"

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Uyi168: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
sweetrace:

You compare him to Jesus and Mohammed? You actually worship him? Why?
U worship Jesus/Mohammed, why??
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by sweetrace(f): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Uyi168:
U worship Jesus/Mohammed, why??

Okay, I’m not doing this. I asked because I really was interested. I’m not getting into any unnecessary argument.

1 Like

Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
illuminatic:
[s]In a trending video online sighted by DeltaPointer, many Nigerian who never believed in philosophy of Nnamdi kanu, the leader of the Proscribed Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), were seen showering praises on him based on how articulate he is in his speech and versatile in knowledge and history.
In the video, Nnamdi Kanu claimed he is not a Nigerian and his birth certificate still bears Biafra till date. He also debunked the rumour that he is dead as alleged by Kemi Olunloyo sometimes ago on Twitter. Kanu, alleged that the meaning of the name ‘Nigeria’ is demeaning and nobody can be proud answering a Nigeria.

Many were saying they have not seen any Nigerian leader speak in such articulate and informed manner for a very long time after Okadigbo. Many alleged that all he said are facts and pure truth, Deltapointer reports.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og

http://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/many-nigerians-showers-praises-on-nnamdi-kanu-after-interview-with-dele-momodu/[/s]

Rvbbish, this coward?
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by dubra: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is super human
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by amc: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I used to judge nnamdi kanu based on what I used to read here on nairaland .... but after watching his videos/audio speeches I've come to realise that not only is he intellectual but every single word that comes out of his mouth is the gospel truth..... FYI I'm not IPOB , I'm not even Igbo, I might not support him 100% but I believe he is right about Nigeria.... for anyone badmouthing him kindly indicate or state where anything he has said that has been wrong or a lie.

He said 99% of Igbo women are Prostitutes.

He said Blacks are evil and Satan is a black man.

He said Buhari is dead and we have an imposter sitting in Aso Rock.

He said 100% of the resources that sustain the whole of Nigeria come from Biafraland.

He said when Biafra finally comes, the world will come to an end.

Its obvious the man is sick.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by gidgiddy: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu the man. No going back from our unstoppable march towards freedom from the failed country Lord Lugard created.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by jedisco(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

That someone is a little articulate does not mean he's intelligent. An intellectually sound man won't believe all the rubbish he believes and keeps spewing. An intellectually sound man won't be directionless with no tangible plan on how to achieve his objective despite having millions of die-hard followings.

Why not watch the video and clarify on the 'rubbish' points he raised. You don't need to agree with him but the best way to ridicule him is by trashing his points with superior arguments.
Re: Many Nigerians Showers Praises On Nnamdi Kanu After Interview With Dele Momodu by azpekuliar: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
The Dude says the brutal truth that we all know, but most chose to deny.
The only part I think he is beign misunderstood is the" Dead Buhari" aspect, In my opinion, I think it's more of cyber (psychological) bullying.
the great Fela displayed his own bullying by musicals against the same Buhari grin

I laughed so hard when I got to that point in the interview, particularly the part about Buhari’s ears and facemasks cheesy cheesy

Even I, am not completely sold on theory too, but mehn the way Kanu vociferously makes his points. Then you juxtapose his points with the actions of the Buhari himself and his handlers, one then really begins to wonder.

Awesome interview though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Caught Carrying A Cross On Good Friday [pic] / New Ministers' List / Fashola, Computer Village Reach Agreement- To Move In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.