Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Before You Give Up On Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before You Give Up On Sports Betting (687 Views)

Daily Betting Odds On Sports / I Dont Think Anybody Bet On Sports And Win Much / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Give Up On Sports Betting by Remmedy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Sometimes, you have a very good bet slip and you are so confident that, it’s gonna land for you, so you stake big on the odds, then sometimes just one team loses the game and all of your efforts are thrown away into the dust–You get heart broken, because you’ve lost soo much and each time, you look at the slip and it’s just 1 team, then you want to cry but then, 1xbet is saying, cry no more my brothers—You can now put insurance on your bets...

Yes! 1xbet, one of the biggest betting companies in Russia with branches worldwide and soon opening physical branches in Nigeria has created an opportunity for you to insure on your bets.

I believe everyone understands the concept of insurance, so there’s no need to explain what insurance really is again here.

So if you are scared of losing big money on your bet, you can now insure partly or 100% of your stake with 1xbet. If you lose, you get your money back and if you win, you take home your potential winnings as well.

So head over there right now, click on my signature to register use Chrome ....

So here’s an example of how it works

Insurance can be bought for single and accumulator bets. You cannot use insurance for other types of bets.
If a bet loses, the insured part of the bet will be refunded.

Example. A ₦ 4000 bet was placed at odds of 1.8. You want to insure 100% of the bet. The company offers insurance at the price of ₦ 2000. If you agree, your account will be debited for ₦ 2000.
If the bet wins, the total amount of ₦ 7200 is paid to you in full.
If the bet loses, ₦ 4000 is paid to you because the full stake amount was insured (₦ 4000).

Enjoy other amazing features at 1xbet too

Re: Before You Give Up On Sports Betting by phrancys001(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nice
Re: Before You Give Up On Sports Betting by MonTaNa92: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Really, how do one access the insurance on 1xbet
Re: Before You Give Up On Sports Betting by Remmedy(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2020
MonTaNa92:
Really, how do one access the insurance on 1xbet

Register on the link in my signature .....
or copy it and open it in chrome to open an account with 1xbet then voila you can access the bet insurance...
Re: Before You Give Up On Sports Betting by Remmedy(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
phrancys001:
Nice
It's a nice feature... click on my signature to register

(1) (Reply)

Funny Reactions To Manchester City Loss To Tottenham (1-0) In Premier League Ope / Microsoft Excel Football Prediction: 8 Sure Bankers For February 5-7 / This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.