Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop (684 Views)

Which Senegal Team Is The Golden Generation 2002 WC Team Or 2021 AFCON Team? / Why Are Headed Goals More Difficult To Save In Football? / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 8:57pm On May 01, 2022
This bologna team in Italy is very strong,watin dem chop sef.defeated intermilan,drew with juventus and ac Milan ,currently drawing with roma after 55 minutes.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by shawante(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2022
I expected this to happen.. I knew they'll be a hard nut for Roma to crack.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:02pm On May 01, 2022
shawante:
I expected this to happen.. I knew they'll be a hard nut for Roma to crack.
yes shawante I jump them pass after cutting my ticket sometime ago,they are a really boogeyman team.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Hezzyluv: 9:09pm On May 01, 2022
guobe:
yes shawante I jump them pass after cutting my ticket sometime ago,they are a really boogeyman team.

On their way to make me lose my 2k. I bet over1.5 embarassed
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:15pm On May 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

On their way to make me lose my 2k. I bet over1.5 embarassed
ah I don't see plenty goals in that match at all,the team is very compact.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Hezzyluv: 9:23pm On May 01, 2022
guobe:
ah I don't see plenty goals in that match at all,the team is very compact.
Expecting Roma to win them with at least 2goals or they may both score. Hence, the 1.5. I guessed wrong afterwards

1 Like

Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:33pm On May 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Expecting Roma to win them with at least 2goals or they may both score. Hence, the 1.5. I guessed wrong afterwards
That Bologna team is a boogeyman team,dem eat winch,anytime u se dem run.when I saw their fixture today,I didn't bother myself about them,I just looked the other way round.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Hezzyluv: 9:45pm On May 01, 2022
guobe:
That Bologna team is a boogeyman team,dem eat winch,anytime u se dem run.when I saw their fixture today,I didn't bother myself about them,I just looked the other way round.

Noted.

But e pain me Sha. 2k wey I for use gum body 2moro.

1 Like

Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:47pm On May 01, 2022
Hezzyluv:

Noted.

But e pain me Sha. 2k wey I for use gum body 2moro.
thats betting for you better days ahead,you win some you loose some.loosing does not mean you are not good,it is just a design for greater things ahead.

1 Like

Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 01, 2022
You for play Roma to win @ first half corner.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 10:20pm On May 01, 2022
Revolution2022:
You for play Roma to win @ first half corner.
which one be that one abeg bet better bet.those kind bet na baba Ijebu.

1 Like

Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 6:38am On May 02, 2022
guobe:
which one be that one abeg bet better bet.those kind bet na baba Ijebu.
E for enter.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 8:36am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
E for enter.
but it's like guess work,don't see it as a proper betting though.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 9:20am On May 02, 2022
guobe:
but it's like guess work,don't see it as a proper betting though.
Betting is guess.Na all games wey you predict dey enter?You believe say Everton go beat Chelsea?Oya post your slip,

Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:23am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
Betting is guess.Na all games wey you predict dey enter?
o boy betting is not guess o,if you believe in guess you will win once or twice a year.Most people loose in betting because they don't take it seriously,they feel it is guess work.Betting is high brain work if you want to win consistently.you must have your book and your biro by yourself and do alot of calculations and proper research if you hope to win.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2022
guobe:
o boy betting is not guess o,if you believe in guess you will win once or twice a year.Mist people loose in betting because they don't take it seriously,they feel it is guess work.Betting is high brain work if you want to win consistently.you must have your book and your biro by yourself and do alit of calculations and proper research if you hope to win.
I say make you post all the betslip wey you chop on Saturday and Sunday if all your calculations dey enter.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:27am On May 02, 2022
Everton vs Chelsea I saw draw and even raised a post on it,I initially saw an Everon win but settled for draw
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 9:29am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
I say make you post all the betslip wey you chop on Saturday and Sunday if all your calculations dey enter.
There is no competition in betting,if you believe in guessing your games please keep on guessing.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 10:08am On May 02, 2022
guobe:
Everton vs Chelsea I saw draw and even raised a post on it,I initially saw an Everon win but settled for draw
You saw draw?95% punters played Chelsea to win.
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by guobe: 10:19am On May 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
You saw draw?95% punters played Chelsea to win.
that is why 95 percent of people do loose
Re: This Bologna Team Is Very Difficult To Beat Watin Dem Chop by Nobody: 10:51am On May 02, 2022
Bologna is just much like athletico de madrid
They don't score much but you also don't score them
I love Gary medel there cb
Sorry for your lose

(1) (Reply)

Cash App Payment Pending ?(9094130027) / Messi's Eight-year Streak Ended After Galtier's Decision To Substitute PSG Star / WC Final Argentina Vs France Dec 18, 2022 8pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.