Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... (6609 Views)

A Freak Glass Accident In Dubai But Guy Escaped Being Sliced In Half. / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Callsuffer: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2020
Dubai is a luxurious and rich country, everyone dreams of getting into the center of millionaires, but one can not dream of a permanent residence. Real estate is very expensive there, and you will never be granted citizenship there.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Eddiecute86(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2020
There are limited opportunities for females here in Dubai. But if you are a teacher or intends to teach there are more opportunities for you provided you have your necessary documents.
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Wonuola111(f): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Alihamdulilah I just got my 3month Visa visiting Dubai soon
Please sir's my purpose of coming is to secure a job and spend less

Your advice is needed sir's
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Dbtcking: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2021
S
Re: I Want To Relocate To Dubai But.... by Dynmyt: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2022
dasparrow:

You are tired of Nigeria and you think running to the Arab world where you will be treated like a slave or like crap is the answer ba?

I guess you didn't see that video that went viral of a young Kenyan lady who went to Dubai to work and her employer began sexually harassing her despite him being a married man. She had to run away and made a video where she was asking us to pray for her. It was a very disheartening video to watch.

There aren't many job opportunities for Black Africans in Dubai except you want to work as a house maid where you will be asked for sex from arab men. If prostitution is not what you wish to do, then don't go to Dubai.

You can't work in the hospitality industry in Dubai when you don't even have Dubai work experience. Besides, the hospitality industry worldwide and that includes Dubai has been greatly affected due to the Covid-19 pandemic which is still raging on.

Why can't you sell cooked food like fried akara, yam and sweet potatoes with akamu? Do you know how much those that are into akara frying make? Raining season has come to an end now. Find some good spot and fry akara. There is dignity in labour.
See advice, since there is so much money in frying akara i hope that is the business you are doing now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas: 201 FRSC Mobile Courts To Begin Sitting Monday / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? / Are There Opportunity For Nigerian Migrant Wishing To Enter The Island Of Malta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.