Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary (24943 Views)

Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / Osinbajo Promises Justice For Lekki Shooting Victims, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Farki:

The army's official position is that they did not shoot anyone. So where did blank bullets come from?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/endsars-protest-soldiers-didnt-shoot-any-protester-at-lekki-toll-gate-army/
I deduce, along with quite a few people, that a rogue team carried out that operation. On whose instructions, we don't know and cannot reasonably expect the Army Headquarters to make that public - in the interest of national security.

You are also wrong that blank bullets don't kill.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4150180/Stunt-man-28-killed-shot-blank-round.html
For illustration, Christmas firecrackers can kill, yes. How effectively can Christmas firecrackers kill? Therein lies your answer.

And finally if this was a supposed blank bullet why are bullets being removed from this man's leg? Where did they come from?
https://twitter.com/DuchessT_/status/1318648455103995904?s=19

Stop spreading fake news.
Fake video.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Farki: 9:13am On Oct 31, 2020
ModelX:

I deduce, along with quite a few people, that a rogue team carried out that operation. On whose instructions, we don't know and cannot reasonably expect the Army Headquarters to make that public - in the interest of national security.

So now rogue teams are shooting civilians in the streets yet the army has not found it necessary to send the military police after them, make arrests and also show transparency to the people in order to clear their name. Because when it came to LC Matins and the other soldier arrested for "cybercrime" they did not waste time in arresting them.

For illustration, Christmas firecrackers can kill, yes. How effectively can Christmas firecrackers kill? Therein lies your answer.

Regardless you were still incorrect in stating blank bullets don't kill.

Fake video

What is your evidence that it is fake? How do you fake a live video feed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Malawicoins: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2020
ModelX:
Of course they shot blank bullets. Which don't kill by the way. Also, no selfrespecting military installation would simply allow entry by a ragtag crowd under guise of panel-whatever. They needed to be thoroughly vetted. They're lucky they were eventually allowed in sef. And as you can see, they found nothing because there was nothing to find.
blank bullet, I smile.

I can bet my house, Nigerian army didn't use just blank bullets on those protesters they also fired life ammunitions. Who is fooling who, protesters that are ready to die won't flee for blank bullets, even with the casualties, they still remained stubborn that night. They would have said plastic bullet, mad COAS. The panel should investigate the cartridge from the scene if was of blank bullet

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Farki:

What is your evidence that it is fake? How do you fake a live video feed?
The word I was looking for is 'misleading'.
I don't know how civilians think they can extract a bullet with pliers and london dry gin. Okay, so what if he was the only one shot amongst scores of protesters. Maybe he rushed the soldiers on seeing they were firing blanks. I would put a live round in his leg too if I was rushed. Or maybe he was shot by an IPOB terrorist among the protesters. We know they were there with sinister motives.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by SmallmebigGod: 9:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Malawicoins:
so who will encourage them. You don't know the situation here, the Nigerian COAS Buratai see no shame in lying to you, it is religious to him, likewise PMB too, as long as it saves their image. So how can you be sure of safety. You may even speak out and they tag it fake news as usual.

Nigerian army has been lying to the people of Bornu and the middle belt of their safety while they keep aiding the miscreants to continue their mayhem, 'ethnic cleansing', just like Danjuma acclaimed.

It is really hard to be silent after loosing a relative. In fact it is not unusual to find such relative daring any consequences of speaking out. More so there are other strong organisations which interest in this case.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Farki: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2020
ModelX:
The word I was looking for is 'misleading'.

First line and he is already changing mouth. grin

I don't know how civilians think they can extract a bullet with pliers and london dry gin.

They are in the middle of the street, ambulances were prevented from getting to them, in an emergency situation you use what you can.

Okay, so what if he was the only one shot amongst scores of protesters. Maybe he rushed the soldiers on seeing they were firing blanks. I would put a live round in his leg too if I was rushed. Or maybe he was shot by an IPOB terrorist among the protesters. We know they were there with sinister motives.

And this is the million dollar moment. You know people were shot but you still want to justify it because you are a heartless, brainless and senseless zombie. You are now bringing IPOB, an irrelevant group, into this to make your stupid position seem righteous.

Can you just imagine what this guy is typing. Posting the truth about someone being shot by the army during a peaceful protest is "sinister" but shooting them is not sinister. You can see now these animals in human skin that move about this forum have no qualms with killing you and your family members then lying about it.

Sensible Nigerians beware!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by jaxxy(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2020
The problem now is the arm has denied a lot of things later found to be true. It’s not helping their image or the investigation.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Why did the Army deny the Lagos panel of enquiry entry into Army hospital yesterday?

Useless zoo army trying hard to hide their atrocious act
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
ModelX:
Of course they shot blank bullets. Which don't kill by the way. Also, no selfrespecting military installation would simply allow entry by a ragtag crowd under guise of panel-whatever. They needed to be thoroughly vetted. They're lucky they were eventually allowed in sef. And as you can see, they found nothing because there was nothing to find.

Are you sure blanks can't kill?

You are as ignorant as the whole bunch of the Nigeria Army.

And I think you are not only bias but you purposely refuse to be logical so no need having this discussion with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=superior1 post=95519285]First the army claimed they were never at Lekki and that was thoroughly debunked.

Who is the idiot who will ever believe the
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
superior1:
First the army claimed they were never at Lekki and that was thoroughly debunked.

Who is the idiot who will ever believe the Nigerian army falsehood narrations?
those idiots are abound here o, in overwhelming large numbers even.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Farki:

First line and he is already changing mouth. grin

They are in the middle of the street, ambulances were prevented from getting to them, in an emergency situation you use what you can.

And this is the million dollar moment. You know people were shot but you still want to justify it because you are a heartless, brainless and senseless zombie. You are now bringing IPOB, an irrelevant group, into this to make your stupid position seem righteous.

Can you just imagine what this guy is typing. Posting the truth about someone being shot by the army during a peaceful protest is "sinister" but shooting them is not sinister. You can see now these animals in human skin that move about this forum have no qualms with killing you and your family members then lying about it.

Sensible Nigerians beware!
farki, ignore these hopeless sociopaths! They are here on a mission. Ignore them pls.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Farki: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gilbertase:
farki, ignore these hopeless sociopaths! They are here on a mission. Ignore them pls.

I know their tricks, I am doing this so others reading will not be deceived.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Malawicoins: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

It is really hard to be silent after loosing a relative. In fact it is not unusual to find such relative daring any consequences of speaking out. More so there are other strong organisations which interest in this case.
I meet one personally and he doesn't even care about his lost brother

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damm!! This Government be playing with the people until the worst happens..
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Malawicoins:
He needs rehabilitation urgentenly
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by SmallmebigGod: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Malawicoins:
Send his contact to amnesty International
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
So why don't we all sit down and listen to the tale you are about to tell? Huh
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Malawicoins: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Godbouy:

He needs rehabilitation urgentenly
the guy was even a kiki driver, they where just talking, but the moment he made that stupid comment I charged him into silence, instead of regarding the boy as a hero, he was saying trash

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Malawicoins: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
Send his contact to amnesty International
bruh there were victims, whether, they have families or not. Note only the affluent have mouth in Nigeria, don't let the endsar protest make you feel too much power. People where usually put on compulsory house arrest against their well by those who way more power.

Come out as family, say your experience and your lost, then, allow AI confront the Gov with it and all that will happens is that it will be tag fake news as usual. Then silently they use thugs or assassin to eliminate the person.

May be you need to watch this, if you haven't.

So you see victims of gun shot. 13mins in the video, Someone should identify the man who rejected one of the victims and say which hospital was that.

And I believe there was no other nasty incident in Lekki from which people could have sustained such injuries.

I don't blame the military men who committed the act, because they were following orders. .

Military could even do more dirty jobs than this, so, it is not a wonder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avhGIVPTWKQ
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Malawicoins:
the guy was even a kiki driver, they where just talking, but the moment he made that stupid comment I charged him into silence, instead of regarding the boy as a hero, he was saying trash
Too bad his priorities and values ain't right
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Newbielearner(m): 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
saintbillion:
The Nigerian Army have come out to deny the allegations of moving 20 death bodies to IDH mortuary, saying that the news is fake.
This was posted in their twitter handle

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1322228058116468736?s=19

We kept protesting for a better Nigeria. They killed innocent and unarmed protesters. Instead, Nigerians cowered just like Fela said in his song.

No one is protesting for justice and explanations for the dead. No one is on the street asking for why the lights were off, etc. Apparently, the Formular worked on Nigerians.

I can therefore conclude that this country and her citizens are indeed not worth dieing for!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by iphanyi10(m): 1:17am On Nov 01, 2020
mehn, see people vehemently defending the Army.

same Army that denied they were ever at the toll gate and later agreed they were there but were invited by the Lagos state government.

why deny in the first place if you have nothing to hide and why didn't the Governor mention he called them in his address instead of saying it was forces beyond his control. something is definitely fishy.

why switch off the light that night for a place that's always well lit. Why dismiss a live video as photoshopped? so many unanswered questions.

show us evidence of your innocence instead of dismissing everything as fake news.

people are scared to come out to talk because they're afraid for their lives. they don't trust the government with their safety.

make this whole investigative process as transparent as possible and see if people will not believe the government again.
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by olamakinde(m): 1:56am On Nov 01, 2020
StacyO:
Fake like their handle,handler and all their leaders.
Especially Burantashia
seems you like 'bura' too much
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
olamakinde:
seems you like 'bura' too much

What's Bura?
Re: Nigerian Army Denies Moving 20 Lekki Shooting Victims To IDH Mortuary by olamakinde(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
StacyO:

What's Bura?
your favorite toy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Wike, Makinde, Ortom Back To London For Another Round Of Meeting / Soludo: Peter Obi’s Alleged Investment In Anambra Is Worth Nothing / Buhari Bars Incoming Ministers From Using Long Convoys, Appointing Excess Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.