Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

The 2020 Global Crash And How I Made 85%, 53% And 31% On "STOCKS" Investments. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 2020 Global Crash And How I Made 85%, 53% And 31% On "STOCKS" Investments. (245 Views)

My Journey Earning 10% Weekly Trading On Bybit With Zero Risks (4.31% in week 1) / should i invest in Crash And Boom Forex Trading.I need your advice / Free Forex Signals, Volatility, Crash And Boom, Step Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 2020 Global Crash And How I Made 85%, 53% And 31% On "STOCKS" Investments. by QuoteUniverse: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2020
The aim of this post is not to showoff, but to address some issues as regards investing, although just a preamble to future post on matters concerning stocks, bonds, crypto, EFT, mutual funds, savings and every other matters that concerns finance and investing.

To some, 2020 won't be classified as good but to others it is.

The first thing I recalled telling my friend during the financial markets crash of March 2020, was that there will be enormous wealth transfer and sincerely it has happened and still happening.

The global financial markets (stocks, commodities, debts, crypto et al) saw a huge decline. While some ran for cover, others saw it as a good time to

"be greedy when others are fearful" or "buy when there is blood on the street"

This crash gave me the opportunity to apply the principle above, even as far as breaking away from my biased mindset towards crypto.

Hence I decided to buy zenith, Gtb, ucap, bitcoin and ethereum.

Returns per investment
Zenith 31%
Gtb 53%
Ucap 85%
Bitcoin over 200%
Ethereum over 250%.

(1) (Reply)

Meet 19 Year Old Boy Who Is The Highest Paid Youtuber In 2020 Raking In £22M / Tesla Stock Will Collapse Like The Housing Bubble – ‘big Short’ Investor Michael / How To Access A Low Interest Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.