Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary (40005 Views)

EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Army hospital Ikoyi doesn't have a mortuary. They even do most of their tests outside the facility. Back when I had a relation on admission there, they were sending us for tests at Falomo.
They didn't even have generator. This was 2011.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by King44(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2020
yusufu16:
There was no massacre. DJ Switch just fooled the whole Nigerians and everybody fell for it.

Panel will just waste their time trying to find evidence of massacre
are you mad!!! You called live streamed evidence lies For the fact that corpses were not at the morgue doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Some miscreants have being paid to cover up truth on this forum, user names that I have never seen popping up and claiming the evidences were fake.

You are as stupid as your name

I am not in a good mood this morning don't let me curse you and the others that were hired to discredit evidences from the protest.

Shey they didn't tell you that live streamed videos can't be edited?

That is how were hear that they killed and carted away bodies of shite members that were killed and they still came out to deny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by ORIGENAL(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Government investigating Government grin
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by LimeLyte: 6:22am On Oct 31, 2020
yusufu16:
There was no massacre. DJ Switch just fooled the whole Nigerians and everybody fell for it.

Panel will just waste their time trying to find evidence of massacre
with ur name alone, we know your your brain power is on limited edition.. Cow!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Flier:
Isn’t it obvious Dj switch lied ?or why are they looking for something that wasn’t lost
I always held that view, I sincerely hope she would have her day in court when the investigation is done.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by yusufu16: 6:23am On Oct 31, 2020
King44:
are you mad!!! You called live streamed evidence lies For the fact that corpses were not at the morgue doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Some miscreants have being paid to cover up truth on this forum, user names that I have never seen popping up and claiming the evidences were fake.

I am not in a good mood this morning don't let me curse you and the others that were hired to discredit evidences from the protest.

That is how were hear that they killed and carted away bodies of shite members that were killed and they still came out to deny.

Please I am begging you curse me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by NwokoloOwa: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Any sane mind using God's given intelligence and power of comprehension knows there are actually no dead bodies and no 'massacre'. Very obvious.

But again as humans we hardly want to agree on a mistake especially in this case where this costly misinformation and social media bandwagonism has cost us more lives including destruction of businesses of ordinary Nigerians and governments'. Colossal destruction!

Even when the Tribunal concludes its work, expect attacks against the panel.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Chicha77: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I’m telling you... from you can’t come in because we don’t know you were coming to no mortuary... I HATE Nigeria , I HATE Buhari
that hatred will kill you there hopeless bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by yusufu16: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
LimeLyte:
with ur name alone, we know your your brain power is on limited edition.. Cow!

Please work on your self esteem

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
I can imagine how much it must hurt to have been so played by DjSwitch.
Pele.

King44:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by AerialMapper: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Keep allowing yourselves to be used.

They plant the fake news...then when everyone gets carried away with it. They debunk it making it look like everything is false.

They did it with the fake photos...making it look like the Lekki killings never happened

Open your eyes...follow the facts and not the news

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by uchennaq(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
I watched it live on arisetv, they were not allowed to go inside the morgue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by yusufu16: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2020
NwokoloOwa:
Any sane mind using God's given intelligence and power of comprehension knows they are actually no dead bodies and no 'massacre'. Very obvious.

But again as humans we hardly want to agree on a mistake especially in this case where this costly misinformation and social media bandwagonism has cost us more lives including destruction of businesses of ordinary Nigerians and governments'. Colossal destruction!

Dont mind some people. Most Nigerians are sensational about this whole FAKE massacre issue. They dont want to reason objectively.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by LimeLyte: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
yusufu16:

Please work on your self esteem
you are the one who needs to work on your self esteem.. Why capping your message? Attention junkie.. Get d fuccck out!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by modsfucker: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
jawalis:
Messed up country. They stayed for almost 30mins at the gate before gaining entrance, a typical Nigerian would have cleaned his house and put things in order. Of course you only see what they want you to see and not what you want to see. Many people think they will live forever forgetting someone was once at that position they are today. I believe there’s more to this Toll gate protest but nevertheless. We all lives ones. Life is meaningless.

Hmmm 30 minutes was even small sef.

It was an unscheduled visit and you expect them to go and gain access unhindered? Even if it's your house, will they be given easy access without mincing of words?

Not that one sef, even if it's a Coca-Cola company, will they be given access immediately, given that there was no prior notice?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2020
True!
NwokoloOwa:
Any sane mind using God's given intelligence and power of comprehension knows they are actually no dead bodies and no 'massacre'. Very obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by yusufu16: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2020
AerialMapper:
Keep allowing yourselves to be used.

They plant the fake news...then when everyone gets carried away with it. They debunk it making it look like everything is false.

They did it with the fake photos...making it look like the Lekki killings never happened

Open your eyes...follow the facts and not the news

Lekki massacre never happened. Let them go and bring forensic experts. The result will shock you. FAKE news has caused a lot of damages to Lagos at the moment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by yusufu16: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2020
LimeLyte:
you are the one who needs to work on your self esteem.. Why capping your message? Attention junkie.. Get d fuccck out!

Nothing stop you from capping yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by King44(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2020
bunto:
I can imagine how much it must hurt to have been so played by DjSwitch.
Pele.

ori e ope, played by who is either you are heartless, gvt sympathizer or paid agent.

You know what, I wish for you today and this very moment between me you God and men that if people were killed in that scene by the armies may their blood be on you and relative someone so special to you will die horribly before your eyes.

You don't have to worry if you are saying the truth nothing will come to you.

This I wish and say this moment.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by mozona(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Come to think of it... Is the judicial panel expecting to see a motuary there.

They should have gone dere the next day to confirm that.

From Wednesday to this moment is enough for the army to clean off their mess..

One day we go no the truth maybe wen buhari leave

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by omokab: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I’m telling you... from you can’t come in because we don’t know you were coming to no mortuary... I HATE Nigeria , I HATE Buhari
The people we are talking about have come again. Tell me what is strange in all what you have said. Everything have a protocol especially visiting a military base unaware. Are you telling us that, the military rushed to remove corps when they see the committee or what? You people should not kill Nigeria with your hate speech. If you chose to,we would not allow to do it. If you hate buari and God loves him it has no meaning.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by 2cribz: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
I wish i had at least 15 rpg's man. I go bomb all bastards in the NA

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by misano(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Flier:
Isn’t it obvious Dj switch lied ?or why are they looking for something that wasn’t lost

Sorry Nigerians are not fools. U can fool some people all the time but U can't fool all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by narutod7th: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Wtf my sister was kept there before we buried her after she passed away. They have a mortuary I've been there. I've seen it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 6:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Mokason288:

Lol.

And how do these conflict?

It is normal army protocol to regulate entry and the visitors were allowed in after mere 30 minutes upon clearance from superiors.

It is the panel who are now reporting that there is no morgue.

What's your issue?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Flier:

Oga, how can a hospital as big as d military hospital in ikoyi not have a mortuary? Do u even no what u are saying?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
misano:

Sorry Nigerians are not fools. U can fool some people all the time but U can't fool all the people all the time.

Lol.

So Nigerians are not fools except some time?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, how can a hospital as big as d military hospital in ikoyi not have a mortuary? Do u even no what u are saying?

Why not go there and take pics na

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
omokab:
The people we are talking about have come again. Tell me what is strange in all what you have said. Everything have a protocol especially visiting a military base unaware. Are you telling us that, the military rushed to remove corps when they see the committee or what? You people should not kill Nigeria with your hate speech. If you chose to,we would not allow to do it. If you hate buari and God loves him it has no meaning.

So a hospital as big as d military hospital in ikoyi doesn't have a morgue
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 6:43am On Oct 31, 2020
SmartyPants:

Why not go there and take pics na

Off point. Answer d question:

how can a hospital as big as d military hospital in ikoyi not have a mortuary?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by dingbang(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeria is and will never be a country.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by egoldman(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
grin

God punish enemies of this country.

Una Photoshop photos wey you cooked got burned badly...

Choi, this news go make some people dump irrelevant more on NL

Zombie, you no dey disappoint , we are talking about people that where killed fighting for people like you and ur showing your teeth angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Police Suspend Abba Kyari / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / President Buhari Leaving Abuja For China With His Wife, Aisha & Daughter (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.