Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary (39999 Views)

EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Is "Under renovation" d same thing as it doesn't have? What exactly are u defending?

So you left the body of my text to reply to the very last sentence... why?

Is it not obvious that the main message is what precedes?

try to be straightforward in your dealings sir.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Engrgeneral(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Mokason288:

I’m telling you... from you can’t come in because we don’t know you were coming to no mortuary... I HATE Nigeria , I HATE Buhari
Your hate for Nigeria and Buhari will consume you if you don't soft pedal

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by jornwhite: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Abagworo:
Obviously there was no Lekki Massacre. Even the lowest of intelligence should have known it was a hoax to run Tinubu down by jealous Lagos politicians. Following the rumours and clearly pre-planned target of Tinubu's interest we can deduce the #endsars protest was hijacked by anti Tinubu elements who employed crude means to diminish him. I have no pity for him though cause he also is not pure

Is it tinubu that owns #SARS ? or is it tinubu that owns #tollgate ?
Did you even consult your brain before typing so much nonsense, who is held responsible for military actions good or bad, @what point was @Endsars for tinubu or against tinubu.
Speak of the hoodlums that hijacked the protest, we know what tinubu can do, tinubu premediated the disruption & FG complimented it with excutive order. who fit control thugs for lagos, infact in the whole of sw tinubu is the chief commandant of thugs/hoodlums & nurtw.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by soyaq11: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Since the day they sign oat of secrecy i know they have something to hide.

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

What research did u do to have come to d conclusion that "80-90 percent of hospitals don't have mortuary"? What is d expertise needed to run a morgue?

That hospital shouldn't have anything less than 200beds conservatively speaking. A big hospital like that has d capacity to treat more patients based on it's size, both walk in patients or those on admission. In course doing this, it's going to record deaths especially for those on admission. Where will it keep d corpses? Even d military hospital in Benin which is much smaller, has a morgue. Y would this one with a bigger size not have a morgue?
There is a pathologist on that team, maybe he could be decieved but you can't. I guess you know better than him. He can't identify a moved morgue.

I'm guessing you know who a pathologist is.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by almayda: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2020
You said 78 people were massacred,we asked where is their corpse,you said the military took it,let families come out to claim loss of their loved ones,none has come out or these dead people came from the space without families?Pls tell me who visits any military formation unscheduled and expects to be granted access without seeking permission?but in 30 minutes access was granted,that's a record,if in doubt,try visiting one without scheduling and see how long it will take you if you ever get access.To the most stupidest of doubters,so a structure housing a morgue can be made to disappear from a facility within 30 minuites without any trace abi?You guys are getting dissatisfied that all your lies are being exposed one after the other and that's not nice right?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by wonder233: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Don't mind these delusional vacuous youths who can't think for themselves. They think smart sounding insults translates to intelligence. They need influencers to think for them. Lekki massacre my foot
Flier:
Isn’t it obvious Dj switch lied ?or why are they looking for something that wasn’t lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by faithfull18(f): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Flier:
Isn’t it obvious Dj switch lied ?or why are they looking for something that wasn’t lost
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322421164925472769
I hope nothing happens to you or yours that would cause your existence to be denied.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Tareq1105: 8:43am On Oct 31, 2020
jawalis:
Messed up country. They stayed for almost 30mins at the gate before gaining entrance, a typical Nigerian would have cleaned his house and put things in order. Of course you only see what they want you to see and not what you want to see. Many people think they will live forever forgetting someone was once at that position they are today. I believe there’s more to this Toll gate protest but nevertheless. We all lives ones. Life is meaningless.

If you're the soldier on duty, would you allow an unexpected visitors to just walk into your premises of facilities without getting the approval of your boss?

In those days, when going for excursion, you write ahead and get them informed about the facilities you want to visit.

Though this is an investigative assignment nevertheless, waiting for 30 mins wasn't too long a time bcoz your guest too have fundamental right to be informed.

Therefore, let's be reasonable and responsible in our comments and desist from inciting comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
SmartyPants:

So you left the body of my text to reply to the very last sentence... why?

Is it not obvious that the main message is what precedes?

try to be straightforward in your dealings sir.

So u are more straightforward and u are contradicting urself? Am d one who asked u to write that d hospitals morgue is under renovation? U are a victim of ur own words. Don't blame me for entangling urself and shooting urself in d foot. Take responsibility for ur actions. If u didn't want me to scrutinize ur comment, u shouldn't have written it
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by faithfull18(f): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
wonder233:
Don't mind these delusional vacuous youths who can't think for themselves. They think smart sounding insults translates to intelligence. They need influencers to think for them. Lekki massacre my foot
https://twitter.com/i/status/1322421164925472769
Explain that or it was photoshopped too. I hope the crumbs you get lasts you for all eternity. If the army didn't kill innocent unarmed people why have they
been changing stories?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by nairanaira12: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
grin

God punish enemies of this country.

Una Photoshop photos wey you cooked got burned badly...

Choi, this news go make some people dump irrelevant more on NL

May Divine punishment be upon you to your 4th generation if the photos are not photoshopped. May you remain at the level of a paid poster for the rest of your life, unable to feed until you are paid to play the fool like you are doing now. Amin.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

There is a pathologist on that team, maybe he could be decieved but you can't. I guess you know better than him. He can't identify a moved morgue.

I'm guessing you know who a pathologist is.

No I don't no who a pathologist is. Pls educate me. Since u say u no, why did d team as u acknowledged carry a pathologist to a hospital that doesn't have a morgue? Am sure u also no better than d team. U see d way u have contradicted urself
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by wonder233: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Mortuary services aren't part of the core features of a hospital. Many hospitals don't have mortuaries. Even abroad, morgue services are provided separately by funeral homes.
The major problem facing the youths of today is that you guys don't read. You delude yourselves that operating a smartphone and being able to insult people equate to intelligence.
This is why influencers are in business in the first place, they do the thinking for you, while you follow the bandwagon, making it so easy to manipulate you via social-engineering
Ayor93:

So yoy believe an hospital won't have a mortuary.
you're sic man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

So u are more straightforward and u are contradicting urself? Am d one who asked u to write that d hospitals morgue is under renovation? U are a victim of ur own words. Don't blame me for entangling urself and shooting urself in d foot. Take responsibility for ur actions. If u didn't want me to scrutinize ur comment, u shouldn't have written it

I'm convinced you are sleep typing. Or like I said, you simply are not a straightforward person.

Where did I mention the hospital's morgue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by edoairways: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
Flier:
She didn't lie. Secondly why were the army officials uncomfortable when an unscheduled visit was made? Why did they have to wait for 30 mins before letting the judicial panel

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by bareal(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
SoBright101:
Life holds many changes but the truth shall prevail

Do Nigerians noticed the real tribalist on here since tribalism has reduced as they can't hold the urge to use the word "IPOB, Afonja etc"

Every evil against south shall perish

Why did the south send soldiers to the same south and also put off the lights at the lekki which incidentally is also in the south? Why
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by faithfull18(f): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
edoairways:

She didn't lie. Secondly why were the army officials uncomfortable when an unscheduled visit was made? Why did they have to wait for 30 mins before letting the judicial panel
For this matter, justice will prevail because I don't know what she stands to gain to lie. Evidences that people were unjustly killed are everywhere.

After all, they have been protesting at that place until that particular day.

Some people will always choose the side of their oppressors for the crumbs they are given. It's expected.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Passionate888: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Believe this you'll believe anything
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Chimex25: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2020
They must have gotten some information before those guys came and cleared up their mess or maybe during that 30minutes delay tactics
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by edoairways: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
faithfull18:

For this matter, justice will prevail because I don't know what she stands to gain to lie. Evidences that people were unjustly killed are everywhere.

After all, they have been protesting at that place until that particular day.

Some people will always choose the side of their oppressors for the crumbs they are given. It's expected.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by mfm04622: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Born2Breed:
From the facility is under renovation to there is no morgue.

Both can be true at the same time!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by Misterone: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2020
2oby:
Something not right here.

Such government hospital most have a morgue. It is understandable if it is under renovation n that is where d scam comes in.
this ís why we label you people IPOB, you don't reason with your brains but with your anus. in the write up, it was clearly stated that there was a pathologist in the team. so you think a pathologist would not know a morgue that is in use even if evacuated? or how can the army evacuate óver 30 bodies in 30 mins and there would be no sign of the bodies, not even the coldness of the morgue to show that it is working or the smell of the chemicals or stains or signs that the place is in use? so í ask "do you know more than the pathologist"? this is the same accusation of a fake massacre that you people saw in your dreams that you want to bring to life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
SmartyPants:

I'm convinced you are sleep typing. Or like I said, you simply are not a straightforward person.

Where did I mention the hospital's morgue?

Oga spare me d personal attacks. They are off point. It doesn't change d fact that u shot urself in d foot. What were u referring when u mentioned "under renovation"?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by bareal(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
NOC1:

Yea must all hospitals have morgue?

We all condemn the shooting by the military, but from all indications the fatalities from that incident was exaggerated/ blown out of reality.

From the videos as streamed online that day, no human can confirm that someone was dead, you can see wounds for sure.

If you decide to use the after results of the incident to pass a judgement you will agree that so many lies where manufactured by celebrities and social media influencers. From naming those who are not at the arena as victims to using pictures of dramas as live evidence to the extent of contracting a woman to false cry.

This is 12 days after the shooting, does it mean those that died have no relation and friends?

The military messed up for sure but such lies from the people will make them look foolish and will make the international bodies read another meaning to the whole thing.

DJ switch should be given an opportunity to explain all that she saw to the panel, how she lifted dead bodies and dropped on the foot of the soldiers.

Don't you think this could have been avoided if someone had not sent soldiers to the lekki protesters and lights were not deliberately put off, and cameras not shut down? Don't you also think you won't be here trying so hard to defend these politicians if someone had not done the aforementioned? Just think!!!
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga spare me d personal attacks. It doesn't change d fact that u shot urself in d foot. What were u referring when u mentioned "under renovation"?

Go back and read. I didn't type in French.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by lexy2014: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
SmartyPants:

Go back and read. I didn't type in French.

It is on d strength of what I read that I responded to u. Or didn't u read what u wrote?
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by NewBalance: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2020
King44:
are you mad!!! You called live streamed evidence lies For the fact that corpses were not at the morgue doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Some miscreants have being paid to cover up truth on this forum, user names that I have never seen popping up and claiming the evidences were fake.

You are as stupid as your name

I am not in a good mood this morning don't let me curse you and the others that were hired to discredit evidences from the protest.

Shey they didn't tell you that live streamed videos can't be edited?

That is how were hear that they killed and carted away bodies of shite members that were killed and they still came out to deny.
Shut up.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by faithfull18(f): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2020
bareal:

Don't you think this could have been avoided if someone had not sent soldiers to the lekki protesters and lights were not deliberately put off, and cameras not shut down? Don't you also think you won't be here trying so hard to defend these politicians if someone had not done the aforementioned? Just think!!!
Network was very bad that evening, infact, there was no network for some time yet some people believe nothing happened.
Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

No I don't no who a pathologist is. Pls educate me. Since u say u no, why did d team as u acknowledged carry a pathologist to a hospital that doesn't have a morgue? Am sure u also no better than d team. U see d way u have contradicted urself

A pathologist needs to inspect a hospital know where the morgue is, or if there is some sort of cover up going on regarding the mortuary. A pathologist can not know if there is a morgue or not from hearing the name of a hospital, hence the need to visit the hospital.
Where is the contradiction? He needs to visit to know. Kai!!!

N/B: Pls use know not "no"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by SmartyPants(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
lexy2014:

It is on d strength of what I read that I responded to u. Or didn't u read what u wrote?

Sir I said the hospital is/was under renovation and you should make of that what you will.

Logically:

The hospital is not/has not been in good condition and therefore should not be expected to be in the normal state of a fully functional hospital.

That, I expected, would lead you to conclude that you should not find it surprising if some things which ought to be present are not present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary by NewBalance: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2020
2cribz:
I wish i had at least 15 rpg's man. I go bomb all bastards in the NA

But st this moment, all you know is PS4.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den / Trouble Looms For Some Private Jet Owners As Customs Begins Crackdown / PDP Senators Celebrate After Emergence Of Saraki As Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.