Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? (2800 Views)

"I Am Glad The PDP Is Going To Court” – Abdulsalami Abubakar / You Have No Idea What Is Going On In Kano, Kwankwaso Tells Buhari / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by helinues: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2020
CilicMarin:

When did you start supporting Biden? Abi because you don dey see wey pendulum dey swing?

Pendulum? You should know politics na our stuffs..

We analyse without being emotional

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Blackking98(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Obong Donald Trump
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Blackking98(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Amitez:

Stop following CNN. Trump will win again, even if I hate to say it. The swing states are already swinging towards Trump. In 2016, the polls gave it to Hillary, we all saw the outcome. US will not vote for a woman president ... Biden would be like Buhari ... absentee president ... with Kamala Harris calling the shots And with Nancy Pelosi still in House, a Democrat presidency will become women affair. The owners of America will never accept that.
Trump key point are improved economy and stamping out crimes and immigration criminality. The happening in France is bolstering Trump's success and he will get well over 290 Electoral college votes.
Your mama is proud of you bro.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by juniorstar(m): 7:55am On Oct 31, 2020
I want Trump to win, but I see Joe winning!
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Chikelue2000(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
Biden should win.

Not that Trump did not perform but he is unfit to be POTUS.

My opinion
silly opinion
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by obonujoker(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't care anymore
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Chikelue2000(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:
Biden should win.

My opinion
Trump will win it again.....at least the war against terrorist will b waged n won....take a look at France...It's time the western world take a strong stand like Isreal against terrorism all in d name of immigrants

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by kurupt1: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2020
juman:
Biden would win more than three hundred electoral college.

If trump win, it mean america has been cursed and became a confirmed third world country.
More several hundreds of thousands of people would die of corona.

because Trump invented Corona? Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
E-pastor, we can now clearly see you are Igbo. Only you guys love to support what will do you more harm than good, or do you no good at all.

I can't wait for your "the last Trump" prophecy to fail so I can give you the bashing of your life

He is Igbo, and so what. You are Fulani and so what? Or you prefer everyone to be killers of innocent Nigerians just because of cows?

What Igbo people believe in makes them do exploits globally, what you as Fulani believe in makes you shed bloods in every part of Africa.

Daalụ!
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by michlins(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Election of the USA is a very Decisive and Important Election

I Believe President Donald Trump would be Soundly Re-elected!

Irrespective of Whatever Happens! My Admonishment to all is to Carefully and Humbly Return to GOD in Complete Repentance through JESUS Christ. We are in the Season of "The Last Trump"

The Trumpet of God Could Blast at anytime.
Its gonna be Suddenly!
Its gonna be in a Twinkling of an eye!
Its gonna be Instantaneous!

This is what is Most Important!
Don't be unnecessarily Carried away!
There is no more time!
so you're no longer certain of how God anointed Trump

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by abebi77572: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Will that changes the course of bad leaders in Nigeria, will it stopped America invading another country.Na their wahala, who win makes him win

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Yenny4real(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
No incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Afamed: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
There has never been 80m early votes in the history of US.
As we speak, over 80m Americans have voted already. It only signifies one thing, Biden is occupying the white house come Jan

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Almajiri.... Buhari never won any election in the first place. In 2015 GEJ merely let it happened by not challenging the results in courts cos of Bokoharam pressure. Jega rigged the election with children voting allover the Almajiri north even with the killing of Kano REC and family who opposed the excessive rigging.
In 2019, inec and APC shamelessly rigged for Buhari. Terrorists don't win election, they Rigg their way through.
Of course,when they loose,it's always rigged.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Afamed: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Yenny4real:
No incumbent who has received at least 75% of the primary vote has lost re-election. Donald Trump received 94% of the primary vote, which is the 4th highest all-time. Higher than Eisenhower, Nixon, Clinton, and Obama.
What has primary votes got to do with the main election? It's less than 72 hours from now. Trump will struggling to get up to 150 college votes.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by mandarin: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2020
This election depends on a few states of which Florida is a pointer. If Trump wins Florida, he will probably need any of Pennsylvania, Michigan or Wisconsin to clinch a second term. Already, democrats are bleeding in their most promising county which has continued to return lower votes than 2016, it was headlined in NBC yesterday. Trump has more blacks and Latinos behind him now. So winning Pennsylvania may be easier because Joe Biden has said he would stop fracking flip flopping over the oil issue. I don't think giving a message with negative outlook on the state economy will earn Joe Biden a win there. The effect of that so called oil transition will be felt negatively in Detroit Michigan where cars are made and also in a state like Texas.
The amount of mail in ballots and pre election ballots are huge at over 80m, but remember both Democrats and Republicans use the mail in and in person systems, it doesn't mean all went to Biden, in fact based on party affilliation, democrats are bleedind in Florida and Michigan but doing well in Arizona.
The campaign against in person voting by Democrats might hurt them on Nov 3 the day of election because the have campaigned against it due to Corona virus, this may cause many of their supporters fear going out to vote which will be to the benefit of Republicans.
With the look of things, Trump look set to return to the white house especially if he wins Florida. I believe he will win in Minnesota , Pennsylvania and Michigan. Once you see Florida in Red alongside any of those, start looking at the senate and house races, Trump is back

1 Like

Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Yenny4real(f): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Afamed:

What has primary votes got to do with the main election? It's less than 72 hours from now. Trump will struggling to get up to 150 college votes.

His overwhelming acceptance within his party is magnificent and by record it is highly likely to earn him a landslide victory in the election.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Afamed: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yenny4real:

His overwhelming acceptance within his party is magnificent and by record it is highly likely to earn him a landslide victory in the election.

So only GOP will vote in general election?
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Heavensent01(m): 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

My People Perish for lack of Knowledge..
Hosea 4:6
You need Knowledge my brother to understand the things of GOD!

I Have keenly Observed that your Reasoning Capacity on this noble platform does not Exceed Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba, this ethnic! that ethnic! It's Really Unfortunate!
You need Deliverance so the yoke of tribalism will be shattered from you.
Think Humanity! Not ethnicity!
Advance Humanity! Not Tribalism!
You are First Human before being Whatever Tribe or Language..

Also " The Last Trump" is not a Prophecy!!
It's the Word of GOD!

I Pray For you! May God open your Eyes of Understanding in JESUS NAME

don't soil God's name in politics. let your salvation preaching be strictly spiritual

leave politics for politicians
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Yenny4real(f): 3:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Afamed:

So only GOP will vote in general election?

Record proves that no incumbent who have above 75% primary vote and lose in General election. Trump had over 90%.

What can you deduce from this fact? or if you have contrary fact, bring forward.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2020
I pray Trump wins o
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Trump will win it again.....at least the war against terrorist will b waged n won....take a look at France...It's time the western world take a strong stand like Isreal against terrorism all in d name of immigrants
I really pity France, there are so many Africans crossing the Mediterranean to settle there and these are African Muslims.

Look at french national team you can't even call that European by face value, even benzema is morrocco muslim
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Openbusiness: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Trump will win by a huge landslide cool
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Grandmeister(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Amitez:

Stop following CNN. Trump will win again, even if I hate to say it. The swing states are already swinging towards Trump. In 2016, the polls gave it to Hillary, we all saw the outcome. US will not vote for a woman president ... Biden would be like Buhari ... absentee president ... with Kamala Harris calling the shots And with Nancy Pelosi still in House, a Democrat presidency will become women affair. The owners of America will never accept that.
Trump key point are improved economy and stamping out crimes and immigration criminality. The happening in France is bolstering Trump's success and he will get well over 290 Electoral college votes.
Even cnn yesterday was getting jittery with the results from the early mail voting in Florida.. the republican voters are making a stand it seems.
Re: Who Is Going To Win USA Presidential Election? by Openbusiness: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Biden should win.

My opinion
And Biden, the super Vegetable, is fit to be President in your own world bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Sent A Combined Team Of Army, DSS And Police For ESN? Think! / Papers Recovered After Bin Laden's Death Reveal He Had Ties With Boko Haram / Dear Igbos, If You Chase The Police, Who Will You Report To When Robbers Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.