Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,346 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money (2845 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / Top 10 Advantages Of Digital Marketing In 2023 For Businesses / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by illuminatic: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2020
They say everything has advantage but many people do not believe that being broke has any form of advantage.

Deltapointer highlights 10 Advantages of being broke in this post.

1. It teaches you humbleness.

2. It's the best time to itemize your scale of preference.

3. It is the best test of fire. When you survive it you will have value for money.

4. It gives you time to think about your life.

5. You will know your true friends and it gives you room to know those that really love and care about you.

6. It helps you not to spend extravagantly When you have.

7. It teaches you to understand value and appreciate the other side of the coin and life.

8. You can move freely most times without security and no fear.

9. Your brain works faster and better.

10. It makes you work hard to make it in life.

Drop your comment on how you feel in the comment section below.

https://deltapointer.com/general-discussion/10-advantages-of-being-broke-with-no-money/
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by Sundrus: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one....but them forget to add say e dey make people get more energy for bedroom & make them think more about sex(especially men). cheesy na poor broke asss people fucck pass.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by yenereal(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Let me add disadvantages: 1. It can lead to committing of suicide 2. Heart attack 3. Dying before your time 4. Hypertension
So you see, all the four points above lead to death.
Verdict: being broke is not good.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by Flora2Sweet: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2020
Being broke is a COURSE!! I Don't wish my worse ENEMY..

Being BROKE lEads to EVIL, ATROCITIES, WISHING YOU TO, GET SOMETHING YOU CANT AFFORD..

Makes YOU STEAL!!
Makes YOU Always want to be HIGH ON, ALCOHOL!! (OGOGORO) #50 per shot
cry cry cry

Cus YOU Can't AFFORD Weed cry
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Sundrus:
Nice one....but them forget to add say e dey make people get more energy for bedroom & make them think more about sex(especially men). cheesy na poor broke asss people fucck pass.
I disagree... Some very rich people dey Bleep die too. Ask some nairaland girls
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by Sundrus: 8:09am On Oct 31, 2020
MejiLoyon:

I disagree... Some very rich people dey Bleep die too. Ask some nairaland girls
cheesy cheesy Chai u don finish nairaland girls Oooh. Na very few rich men dey fucck like say their life depend on the abunah. Those ones na the few way get extremely high libido.

I been get one female friend way dey tell me her escapades with rich men. She be confirmed runs girl, she no dey hide am. She say most of the rich men they use them do showoffs to their fellow rich guys. Them no even get energy to Bleep. Some go drink alcohol to stupor, them no go even fit get better erection sef. Na the average guys she dey mostly enjoy for bedroom. Cuz them must utilize their money to the last kobo.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sundrus:
cheesy cheesy Chai u don finish nairaland girls Oooh. Na very few rich men dey fucck like say their life depend on the abunah. Those ones na the few way get extremely high libido.

I been get one female friend way dey tell me her escapades with rich men. She be confirmed runs girl, she no dey hide am. She say most of the rich men they use them do showoffs to their fellow rich guys. Them no even get energy to Bleep. Some go drink alcohol to stupor, them no go even fit get better erection sef. Na the average guys she dey mostly enjoy for bedroom. Cuz them must utilize their money to the last kobo.
Abeg pass her give me. DM her number. Make I show her say rich men can Bleep

(1) (Reply)

People Don't Respect Me. / INCREDIBLE: Woman Who Reads And Sees The World Upside Down! / 7 More Reasons Women Have To Watch “fifty Shades Of Grey”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.