Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? (13795 Views)

What Is Worse Than Being Broke? / At What Point Will Russia Pull Out Of Ukraine? / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Latty88(f): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
When I hear someone say they are broke, I start to think about how they measure money. Yes I know everybody's income varies. Every time one of my friends complains about being broke, I know she has a few thousand Naira in her account.

Before I complain of being broke that means I have nothing in my account.

At what point do you complain of being broke?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
At the point when you cannot afford to give out an extra penny. I mean the little I have can only take "me" through the broke period. Little here can be 1m lol.

"Broke people shouldn't do giveaway" - Seun

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by JASONjnr(m): 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
I might be having millions in my account... but if my car is bad, then I'm broke...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2023
When I can't afford to give out or buy what I want without having to worry. Or when I'm not sure when the next alert is Coming.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by kenedyx: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
I'm always broke. My account balance has always been N0.0

Gosh I still have like a 100 years#

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by visaclick: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
On an average month without outing or sewing any marriage clothe I spend about 150k so for for me 500k would give me sleepless nights.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Cutehector(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
Latty88:
When I hear someone say they are broke, I start to think about how they measure money. Yes I know everybody's income varies. Every time one of my friends complains about being broke, I know she has a few thousand Naira in her account.

Before I complain of being broke that means I have nothing in my account.

At what point do you complain of being broke?
being broke means the person does not have extra cash to give you. Simple.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by AndroidAI(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2023
If my account balance drops to six digits, I am broke.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by LittleBigDick(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
When I'm in Nigeria only

2 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by izonborn098(m): 12:46pm On Sep 04, 2023
If you can buy ur basic needs without fear u are good to go...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by UnfairLife7(m): 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am broke because i can't afford 3 square meal daily
I am broke because i can't afford buying clothes or shoes
I am broke because i can't afford inter-state travel by road
I am broke because i can't afford changing my mobile
I am broke because i can't afford what i crave for most time
I am broke because i can't afford helping those who reach out to me for help (this bteak my heart alot)
I am broke because i can't afford a bag of rice and other basic needs (all thanks to baba emilokan)

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by WestMinisterial: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Anytime i withdraw my last 5k

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Skyfornia(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm broke once I cannot afford any of my needs...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by kerry57: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
At the point when you that know that u are a womanizer cannot afford to get an erection due to the thought of ur empty pocket.

At this point u can be declared physically and emotionally broke.

Oti ton niye oo, egbomi.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Afolavid: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
What I have in my account doesn't determine if I'm broke or not.

As a matter of fact, being a business person, I'm wealthier when I don't have money in my account (It means I've put all my money into use, with fat returns coming) while I'm broke when I have so much in my account (it means I'm not expecting anything cuz my money is sitting idle and not in use).

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
When my account is only left with R100.

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
When all you have in your Acc can't buy ur simple Basic Needs. E.g N2000 or N3000. embarassed undecided

I remember in 2014 when I was always Broke because of my Yeye Girlfriend
that I always gave N5000 constantly for her School Stuffs. sad

She later went to Date her Class Coordinator. embarassed cry

Today I Stingy pass Wizkid and HE PETER OBI put together! sad

They are my HEROES! 😊😎

24 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I am rich.

I am billionaire

I am not broke

I will never be broke.

I am rich

I attain heights

I don't care what you think or feel or how much I have today

I am rich and I am wealthy

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Nlanalyst: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
I dey always tell whoever cares to listen that I'm broke. 24/7.

No use billing kill me.

7 Likes

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by CaseSensitive(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Whenever I visit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by ojun50(m): 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
If he don reach to buy common bread and beans of #500

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by seuncyrus(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
When you're always making calculations when you want to buy basic things grin. Should you buy that sliced bread of N1000 or just buy two N300 bread and save N400 instead. What about transport , should you take that 20 minutes walk and save N200 naira or trek even more to save additional N100?

The truth is until you get to a point when all these basic things are no longer a problem, you're not truly financially independent.
I pray we all get there

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by ybalogs(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
When it's hard to feed my family.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Ezeego1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
When I don't spend as usual I feel like I'm broke
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Jestin: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have few millions in my account like 4m but like this so, I am broke. Those calling for small thing every now and then should give me small break now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by oluwaseyi0: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
gh
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by OboOlora(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Once I can’t afford one satchet of Erujeje, o ti red niyen.

May God not kill Iya Semiu for under Ijora bridge wey de give us shekpe on credit those days wey boiz de hustle.

Now we de shut down lounges and clubs in Miami and Vegas

Oluwa Lo Seyi
Alhahimudullahi
😁

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Image123(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
When you are coming to borrow money that you won't pay back. What is your business with another person's account balance, lol.
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by iamtardey: 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2023
Everyone here has big money they talking about being broke… poor ones can’t relate… the difference is to wide
Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Right now I'm broke........

And the funny part is that brokeness repels both friends and families....

So when everywhere good for you..... Always know that nobody has gat your back.....

Do good ,but always put it at the back of your mind that your good deeds ain't a guarantee that you'll be paid with a similar coin someday.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: At What Point Do You Complain Of Being Broke? by BItt: 3:08pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / Brain Teaser / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.