Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

People Don't Respect Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Don't Respect Me. (2837 Views)

History About Lagos People Don't Know / 5 Things Rich People Do That Poor People Don't Do / Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 2:27pm On Feb 25, 2022
Do not mind my grammatical errors.

I'll be 25 years old this year, 5'11 tall, caramel skinned and handsome. But I still look like a teenager cuz I have no facial hair.
It bothers me every single day of my life and my self esteem is so low.
My peers look much more mature than me and guys younger than i am are even strutting facial hair yet I have none.

It's really affecting my confidence cuz people tend to look or talk down on me cuz I look like a teen facially.

Do you know the most painful part? Girls! Yeah girls don't look my way cuz of my young face. (Nigerian girls love mature looking guys). I've never had a GF of my own all my life yet I love women so much.

It has affected my confidence that I don't even approach girls I fancy anymore cuz I'll be disrespected. I'm tired of being like this.
Yeah I'm handsome and get complements here and there but when ever I say my age, people say I'm lying that I'm a small boy.

Even boys that I'm older than will be talking to me without respect cuz they have facial hair and I have none.

Please how can I speed up my chin hair growth? What can I use ? There are small strands of hair on my chin and i've got little moustache but it's really slow, I need something that I can apply to speed the growth within 3 months at least.

I know minoxidil is very effective but I don't wanna use it cuz I'm scared of the side effects.
Please I need your suggestions. What can I use to speed my facial(chin) hair growth up?
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Candidlady: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hmmmmm

First get crayfish and methylated spirit

Pierce your chin with the crayfish or scratch your chin with it (whichever way you want) till blood comes out

Then apply the methylated spirit on the Pierced/scratched part

Do this for one week ....

Thank me later

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Adsexpert: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:

I'll be 25 years old this year, 5'11 tall, caramel skinned and handsome. But I still look like a teenager cuz I have no facial hair.
My peers look much more mature than me and guys younger than i am are even strutting facial hair yet I have none.

It's really affecting my confidence cuz people tend to look or talk down on me cuz I look like a teen facially.

Do you know the most painful part? Girls! Yeah girls don't look my way cuz of my young face. (Nigerian girls love mature looking guys). I've never had a GF of my own all my life yet I love women so much.

It has affected my confidence that I don't even approach girls I fancy anymore cuz I'll be disrespected. I'm tired of being like this.
Yeah I'm handsome and get complements here and there but when ever I say my age, people say I'm lying that I'm a small boy.

Even boys that I'm older than will be talking to me without respect cuz they have facial hair and I have none.

Please how can I speed up my chin hair growth? What can I use ? There are small strands of hair on my chin and i've got little moustache but it's really slow, I need something that I can apply to speed the growth within 3 months at least.

I know minoxidil is very effective but I don't wanna use it cuz I'm scared of the side effects.
Please I need your suggestions. What can I use to speed my facial(chin) hair growth up?

Have you tried hair implantation.. go to YouTube and search for beards implants..

Started growing beards at age 17 by 18 I already go full beards , at 20 I don become chairman..

And now am 28.. people are different and so is speed abd growth it all boils down to genetics
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Meanwhile, I don tire for beards. I dey shave almost everyday.
This life sha
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Hmmmmm

Pierce your chin with the crayfish or scratch your chin with it (whichever way you want) till blood comes out

Thank me later
you wanted to sound funny but you actually sounded stupid.
You quickly booked space on my thread to talk trash.
If you didn't have anything meaning ful to say you shouldve just carried your empty head else where

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Descottes:
Meanwhile, I don tire for beards. I dey shave almost everyday.
This life sha
You no know wetin God do for you bro. And you Kon handsome join.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Candidlady: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:
you wanted to sound funny but you actually sounded stupid.
You quickly booked space on my thread to talk trash.
If you didn't have anything meaning ful to say you shouldve just carried your empty head else where

Aaahhhhh

Why so rude nau....

Was just trying to help... Na wa oooo

So you don't need my help right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by badboyTee(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Aaahhhhh

Why so rude nau....

Was just trying to help... Na wa oooo

So you don't need my help right?
olodo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by yuping(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
lipsrsealed you no get problem.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by MAGG0T(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

you want to grow beards just to have and smash girls at will?

How about growing a fat pocket, no one would disrespect you again.

All I can see here is a jobless and low self esteem m0f0

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Whazar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
Upon all the war wey dey go on
Nah respect u still Dey find?

2 Likes

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by RoyalBlu(f): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
OP, to be frank with you, it's all about your *carriage*... Beards or not.

Even if people disrespect you cos of your physical appearance, please don't disrespect your self likewise.

Hold up your head high and go about smashing your life goals.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Hmmmmm

Thank me later

Please don’t do this you will get infection
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
MAGG0T:
shocked

you want to grow beards just to have and smash girls at will?

How about growing a fat pocket, no one would disrespect you again.

All I can see here is a jobless and low self esteem m0f0
mumu I'm not jobless.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
RoyalBlu:
OP, to be frank with you, it's all about your *carriage*... Beards or not.

Even if people disrespect you cos of your physical appearance, please don't disrespect your self likewise.

Hold up your head high and go about smashing your life goals.

Shalom.

Thank you for the encouragement.
My physical appearance isn't bad at all.
It's just my smooth and boy-like face

1 Like

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by MAGG0T(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:
mumu I'm not jobless.

you want to grow beards, before you can think of going after girls?...Na your type de use money chase girls, h0rny mof0
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
MAGG0T:

you want to grow beards, before you can think of going after girls?...Na your type de use money chase girls, h0rny mof0
you won't understand coz you're not in my shoes. Girls don reject me tire.
And no, I'm not broke, though not rich either ( and I no be yahho boy)
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:

Eiya.

Op come suck brezz cheesy
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Eiya.

I'm not gay please!

4 Likes

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by VEXT: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:
I'm not gay please!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by RoyalBlu(f): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:
Thank you for the encouragement.
My physical appearance isn't bad at all.
It's just my smooth and boy-like face

You've got nothing to worry about really.

My kid bro is in same 'boat' as you, but it's not an issue for him. Cos it is what it is. NATURE!!!

Your actions should reflect your age...

1 Like

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Albertone(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Hmmmmm

Thank me later

Stop crack so you can contribute sensibly.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Candidlady: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Albertone:

Stop crack so you can contribute sensibly.

Does she know you ? undecided
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Albertone(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:

Does she know you ? undecided
She does but doesn't know she does?
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Albertone(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Eiya.

Guys don't like small brezz
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
RoyalBlu:

You've got nothing to worry about really.

My kid bro is in same 'boat' as you, but it's not an issue for him. Cos it is what it is. NATURE!!!

Your actions should reflect your age...

your kid bro is a kid na, that's why it's not an issue.
I'm almost past my mid twenties
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Kutunban: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2022
It's a phase bro, change your mindset. Respect is not earned by looks, people respect and admire you when you become conscious of your behavior, always look out for positive behavioral traits like how you talk, dress and treat people with respect except otherwise. Learn to be assertive with people that's one of the easiest way to earn Respect.

1 Like

Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Whois(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2022
It could be the way you dress.. well they say respect is reciprocal, btw when you show respect ppl will tend to show it back to you but always mind your business Sha
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by RoyalBlu(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Gasvon:
your kid bro is a kid na, that's why it's not an issue.
I'm almost past my mid twenties

cheesy

OP, my kid bro will be 25 by December.

He's an Engineer and he's got a great personality sans 'beards'. wink

I'll still say it again... One's carriage and attitude matters a lot.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by T0BY(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Having beards isn't a criteria for getting those daughters of eve. Infact, some of them don't even fancy bearded males. I prefer exercises to that.
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by Gasvon: 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
T0BY:
Having beards isn't a criteria for getting those daughters of eve. Infact, some of them don't even fancy bearded males. I prefer exercises to that.
it's not even about full beards.
Goatee kpa kpa I no get grin
I know I'll never be able to have beards and I'm ok with that but goatee sef no gree come out, making me look far younger than my age.

I remember when I told a girl that I'm 25, she was shocked and said I actually look like an overgrown baby.
That one touch me fa cry
Re: People Don't Respect Me. by KingDash: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2022
Candidlady:
Hmmmmm

Thank me later
this girl na devil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Editing Posts / Curvy Nigerian Trends In USA (instagram Handle) / 10 Advantages Of Being Broke With No Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.