Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member (57685 Views)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by faithfull18(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:
Lots of people are in prison serving jail terms for commiting no crime....
The police kills and frame innocent people....
And release the real criminals.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by praiseneo(m): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Like for endsars share for reform police
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by capitalzero: 11:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Unrated900:
Sars are criminals in human uniform
Plenty experience but who are we gonna explained that to,better make we Dey look.
Sars Ayinla Agbado ijaye brutalized me years ago I nearly died frame me with what I didn’t do.
Under duress person agrees say yes I do am.
Las las na 120k bail
Na God go punish them all and they will never know peace
Whether they disband them or relocate them.
Nemesis would caught them all and one after the other they will meet their water-loo.
Na so so kill robbers go Dey kill them
Because they wicked me that year and na so so wickedness and evil will be theirs and their generations.
If you have some evidences please contact greatoracle in twitter. There is probono service for victims of SARS brutality .

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by bluefilm: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2020
#EndSARS

#EndSWAT
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Mrpojj(m): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2020
WonderManly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-sars-took-my-eye-framed-me-for-armed-robbery-ex-corps-member/%3famp=1

People against end sars movement are not aware what pple have suffered in the hands of SARS
You may argue that real robbers and criminals will benefit if SARS ends, yes it's possible, since SARS has left there original purpose to do other tyns
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by MikeMicheal(m): 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Shutup before your mouth is taken.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by NigerDeltaRep: 11:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Mayng01:
Thank God they have been disbanded
you wish..
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
kiss
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Emilo(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Someone else bring olosho, someone else loose eye. This life no balance. I'm thinking what of the people innocently in jail. How will their cases be handled.

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Why will a common sex worker still charging a paltry 2k, 3k have so much power over federal officers? The system get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Stanweezy(m): 11:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Chaiii. Sorry bro

My own SARs case was terrible but I thank God I came out of their dungeon.

It was around July 2018, I went to submit an application for work in hotel and school for possible employment. On my way home, a man inside a bus slapped me from behind and said idiot " u no go komot for road", knowing fully well I'm on the pedestrian lane I hit the bus back saying "Do I look like person wey block road by the way if I block road why not blow horn than slapping me?"

They came down to beat me, I took a race without knowing na SARS bkus they all wore mufti with white hilux without any inscription of police or SARs on it. I ran to a shop for safety, they came their and beat hell out of me with butt of gun and iron fist hand. I blocked my head and face with my elbow and that elbow was thoroughly hit with gun butt bkus I sustain serious injury their.

They could have blinded me if not that I protected my face with my elbow during the panel beating session. One of them assumed to be the leader of the team asked them to stop the beating. That time I was bleeding through my ear bkus that was the only place I couldn't protect.

The assumed leader said to me that one of them wanted to shoot me when I was running that he prevented that one from doing that that I should thank my God.

They bundle me to their bus and asked me to contact any of my family member so that they will know I'm been held by SARs, I asked them where they are taking me to so that I will know what to tell my brother that I intended to call, one of them say if u say "pim" that he will broke my head.

I kept quiet and even the call I couldn't do it again. They took me outskirt of the town where they have their station, right there I was asked to pull my cloth, I knew the intention behind that bkus I know they are looking for tattoo and wound and luckily my body dey fresh bkus I no dey rough.

One of them said I should make a call, I called my brother and told him where I am, immediately he reinforce and called my uncle, though I didn't tell him what brought me to the station bkus those animals will slap me if I say anything contrary to what they wish.

My brother knowing fully well where I was going that morning came to look for me bkus he knew I was been victimise by SARs. One of the officer wrote statement, in the statement he said I attacked and broke their side mirror and door when they berate me of blocking road for vehicle movement.

I told them but this is not what happened that u guys did not tell me anything but rather slapped me for just working on pedestrian lane and not even on major road.

The officer said if I did not sign, that he will shoot me. I said God since they didn't include say I carry gun and weapon, make I sign am. Na so I sign the statement, after that they asked me to stay in the canter so that my brother that is coming will bail me and pay for what I damage.

One of them said I must enter cell, the officer in charge of the cell when he came, he hands off from the case bkus he knew I did nothing to those SARS criminal.

I was bailed the next day after spending a night in the dungeon. I bought ear drop to treat my ear bkus I was seriously injured in the ear. For almost one week I couldn't hear anything with the ear rather I will be hearing buzzling sound like hundred bees are hovering in my ear drum. If I use cotton bud in the ear it will be filled with blood. I thank God after some weeks I was able to hear with the ear until my hearing was restored through the use of ear drop.

7 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by mobi99(m): 11:46am On Oct 31, 2020
God knows I hate hearing that name SARS.... those people are devil's incarnate in human form... I have narrowly witness one shot an elderly man straight on his chest because he argued wit him over his son

5 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by euniselfyahoo: 11:47am On Oct 31, 2020
we need all uniform men reform.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Our policemen are actually worse than devil. They deserve no sympathy in life at all

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by cococandy(f): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2020
The evil that men do. embarassed

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by africanman2002(m): 11:50am On Oct 31, 2020
hisgrace090:
Sars is ana remain the worst thing that havr beffallen marely the youth of this nation.

Framming up people at will, injuring them at will, extorting them at will and even killing at will for years.

My question remains, why didnt our leader says anything in all this years as the news of their inhuman treatment to the public persist?
They didn't see the killings as anything,until the youth's stood up and demanded the disbandment of SARS.This will surely send a strong message to the Nigeria police force,do not joke with great Nigerian youths.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by SenecaTheYonger: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Passionate888:
Special Armed Robbery Squad

This guy na zombee

So if an hausa man tells you to kill your fellow Igbo you go do am? That means you are a confirm zombie na

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Openbusiness: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Only God knows how many innocents have been framed and killed for nothing by these devil police officers. That's why I don't trust all the criminal photoshoot with guns and weapons they do again. Some of those people where framed up by these devils. You can escape justice of man but you can't escape Vengeance. All these evil police men will surely burn in hell forever. May God continue to have mercy on me.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Openbusiness: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
What I don't understand is WHY the good police officers fold their arms or look away while the evil police officers among them are doing all kinds of evil atrocities. Why? Why don't they confront and arrest the evil police among themselves. What they don't realize is that the INACTIONS of good police officers is as much a crime as the evil ACTIONS of bad police officers. Las Las, it is the police image that will suffer it and all of them will be hated by the public. If only good police officers know that "Bad police IS BAD for good police"

6 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
The stories of sars is like a nightmare. How did we deteriorate to this point. It is astonishing

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by highbee02: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
I think one of the numerous ways to sanitize the NPF is to disengage those SARS operatives and not just disbanding the unit, they are bad eggs.

I had similar experience in 2012 @ a brothel in Ikirun, state of Osun. I left CDS and went to Ikirun to cool off, after paying #500, the harlot didn't open her leg well for me to penetrate, she said my "prick" was too long. I stood up and demanded for a refund which she refused, I went downstairs and sat at the bar while I complained to the bartender.

Unknown to me, there was a soldier on mufti. Immediately the policemen arrived, the soldier stood up and communicate to them in military language and they left. The soldier made sure my #500 was refunded. I later used the #500 to buy Goldberg for the soldier and we became friends, He later visited me at Igbajo- my PPA

6 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Mathantics: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kasco:
Man wickedness to man, and if you check well some are from your tribe. I will never forget what an Igbo sars man did to me, UCHE COLLINS even if I no report you, you no go die well.

Who controls SARS?
SARS is federal police.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Tumbulum: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
Then people shout when those horrible places are burnt down...

NIGER DELTA REPUBLIC
I didn't feel one pitty when I heard those police stations are being burnt to the ground.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Bigchristo: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
austinsmat:
Evil men but funny part is that SARS are still in police force.
Thats exactly where the NPF got it wrong they should have investigated lots of them and dismissed them from the police completely and if they’re forming a new technical units under the police they shouldn’t allow anyone that was previously attached to SARS get such job...those guys are embodiment of evil they nearly make me missed my own traditional marriage the story was published here on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by maseki: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mayng01:
Thank God they have been disbanded

Hopefully the same set of criminals don't come into play again
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
hisgrace090:

Did ig send them to turture inocent nigerians at will?
Did he send them to became kidnerpers?
Biko igp odunyeruha igbu otu osi so-haa?

I hate it when people try to justify crime because it was commited by their own.
James nwafor our tribe man remaine the worst sars oc due to high leve greed for wealth materislism tgerrby damaging and killing many.

One good person from ...

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Abudu2000(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
punisha:
In saner climes....every single case handled by these devil's would be revisited and possibly expunged. With damages paid to the innocent citizens.
This is Nigeria...where chaos and anarchy prevails so this too will pass. Without recourse or retributions.

I still remain glad I had no run ins with them, touch a hair of anyone I know who didn't commit any offence and I'd make sure I wipe away you and ur entire family in a freak accident.
u are all talks oh , your are no where tougher than those victims. Just keep hiding your head as u have been.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Tumbulum: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Openbusiness:
What I don't understand is WHY the good police officers fold their arms or look away while the evil police officers among them are doing all kinds of evil atrocities. Why? Why don't they confront and arrest the evil police among themselves. What they don't realize is that the INACTIONS of good police officers is as much a crime as the evil ACTIONS of bad police officers. Las Las, it is the police image that will suffer it and all of them will be hated by the public. If only good police officers know that "Bad police IS BAD for good police"
there no good policeman in Nigeria. They all partake from the money they SARS guys remit from the extortion of innocent Nigerians. Stopping the bad police guys means stopping their natural flow of engunje

3 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Yeyenairaland(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kasco:
Man wickedness to man, and if you check well some are from your tribe. I will never forget what an Igbo sars man did to me, UCHE COLLINS even if I no report you, you no go die well.

Your level of foolery is too high to be here.
So na only IGBO be SARS

Na GOD go punish all of una wey d get insecurities at the mention of IGBO

Everything "omoyibo"

Stupid and hopeless generation

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by vanbonattel: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

C’mon close your smelling mouth. Do they even listen to IG of police? How many times has he tried to ban them and they never go away? They don’t get orders to be wicked, they do it on their own freewill ode.

You are saying that the IG of police is useless and ineffective? grin

Why didn't he sack himself instead of chopping the whole blame?

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
cry This man's story is heart wrenching. I have witnessed several instances of police brutality and I have also been a victim. There is no doubt that #Endpolicebrutality was a necessity.
However, like I always say, black people don't know how to complain.
There was absolutely no justification for killing policemen and burning police stations and all the mayhem.
We need to do better and use our reasoning to address the issues in our society. Destruction to prove a point should never be an option.

I can easily list all the ways this issue could have been approached without any destruction or loss of life.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by bolacode: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jesu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.