Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member (57687 Views)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by immantoks: 12:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seriously these police officers called SARS all need to be executed at once so that we will be sure justice have been meted out .
I have never and will never kill in my life by God's grace but I have no sympathy whayseover for Nigeria police men being killed (Just that people should target those bad eggs among them and wipe them out the earth and leave the innocent ones alone)
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by LeitaP: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
So NYSC couldn't have come to his aid to prevent him from losing the eye. I thought they were the employer.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Amaechi667(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
SARS in rivers state always kill innocent souls and wash their hands in a fetish pot and no souls will can hunt back.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Pain(m): 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
U don't mean it

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by JoeEeL(m): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
SARS is an insult to the dignity of nigerians and nigeria as a whole. I can't believe it took this long to dissolve this unscrupulous band of miscreants and loosecanons

Don't be too sure they're dissolved o. This is Naija
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kasco:
Man wickedness to man, and if you check well some are from your tribe. I will never forget what an Igbo sars man did to me, UCHE COLLINS even if I no report you, you no go die well.
stop being sentimental!! Call a spade a spade!! No tribe is Saint

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by computerglobal(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sad
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by ecomalchemist(m): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sorry about that bro, I wish you all the very best in life.

Police men and women no fit die well, that one is certain.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
We thank God for ur life bro!!! Jah! Will dealt with those wicked souls called sars especially their master James Nwafor the ritualis
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by QuinieR(f): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is too bad cry
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by nuelzy: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ok.. First of all... I cannot disregard this guys story...it is very possible... But

I am from ANAMBRA too... And i kinda know him... Have seen him on several occassion one of which was in secondary school.. During my early junior days.. At igwebuike grammar school Awka..He is this churchy kinda guy.. his eye has always been like that... He has a bad sight.. What we usually call... "Anya 4.30" .. It means... 'Anti_clock wise kinda eye'

It looks two ways when he stares at you..

Tho i have never spoken to him once.. He is one of those people you run into and remember you've seen them somewhere before

He left secondary school years before i graduated.. Almost after i got admitted to secondary school.

I finished 2013 tho.. And i seldomely saw him afterwards... But like two or three times i saw him again.. His sight seemed pretty the same...

Well.. Cant tell tho..

Also.. He said the O/C sars was tortured.. And the boys

Police dont torture senior officers.. They dont even detain them... They give them query ...and set them up against a panel that will look at their cases.. If found guilty.. Police service commisssion dismisses them..and if its a criminal case.. They hand them Over to the court..

As for the junior officers.. They detain them.. Default them.. And try them by any senior officer.. If found guilty.. They get dismissed.. If its a criminal offence.. They hand dem Over to court.

Also.. He said he lost interest in the matter when he saw the officers whom he said had been tortured

My take there is..

Why go to all that extent.. even to Abuja to just loose interest at the peak of the case because u were scared of your . Life..?? That didnt add me to me too..i mean that sounded like justice to me. Why ruin it??

Asides that.. Everyother thing checks out..

The frame up is 200% possible..the illegal arrest.. The beating and tortue part too.. Is very very possible...

I just hope its not a made up story.. My take tho..

P. S i know one or two about police.. Reason why i can tell their O/Cs aint tortured.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Gosanzy: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oh God! My eyes are filled with tears. Jesus have mercy and rescue us from all these in this country. My brother God will make a way for you and also judge those monsters in Jesus name amen.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Dannieln1: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelzy:
Ok.. First of all... I cannot disregard this guys story...it is very possible... But

I am from ANAMBRA too... And i kinda know him... Have seen him on several occassion one of which was in secondary school.. During my early junior days.. At igwebuike grammar school Awka..He is this churchy kinda guy.. his eye has always been like that... He has a bad sight.. What we usually call... "Anya 4.30" .. It means... 'Anti_clock wise kinda eye'

It looks two ways when he stares at you..

Tho i have never spoken to him once.. He is one of those people you run into and remember you've seen them somewhere before

He left secondary school years before i graduated.. Almost after i got admitted to secondary school.

I finished 2013 tho.. And i seldomely saw him afterwards... But like two or three times i saw him again.. His sight seemed pretty the same...

Well.. Cant tell tho..

Also.. He said the O/C sars was tortured.. And the boys

Police dont torture senior officers.. They dont even detain them... They give them query ...and set them up against a panel that will look at their cases.. If found guilty.. Police service commisssion dismisses them..and if its a criminal case.. They hand them Over to the court..

As for the junior officers.. They detain them.. Default them.. And try them by any senior officer.. If found guilty.. They get dismissed.. If its a criminal offence.. They hand dem Over to court.

Also.. He said he lost interest in the matter when he saw the officers whom he said had been tortured

My take there is..

Why go to all that extent.. even to Abuja to just loose interest at the peak of the case because u were scared of your . Life..?? That didnt add me to me too..i mean that sounded like justice to me. Why ruin it??

Asides that.. Everyother thing checks out..

The frame up is 200% possible..the illegal arrest.. The beating and tortue part too.. Is very very possible...

I just hope its not a made up story.. My take tho..

P. S i know one or two about police.. Reason why i can tell their O/Cs aint tortured.
shey you be sars be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Dreyton36: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
And i thought some forever finished souls that will never make it in life again once came here to complain why the Ebonyi people will cut off a police man's penis and also kill him

After reading this whole story , and you still don't feel nothing then you're worst than the SARS themselves

Useless heartless people ebeeywy, our biggest problem in this country is not even the politicians , it's we the civilians
We hate ourselves more than anything else
We just want others to fail z forgetting that when we wish failure for others , we're automatically making our condition worse
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by nuelzy: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dannieln1:
shey you be sars be
No.. I happen have lived in a compound with two police women.. The best individuals i have ever met in my life.. So i learnt a lot from them aside from the little knowledge of their job.. Like it or not.. Some of them are actually Good.

And what i shared is what i know.. I didnt disregard the story.. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by charli5(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

The IG of police that sends them is also Igbo, anu mpama.
Do you understand what was written guy... u guys just come here to rant without having deep understanding about what’s written.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by maximusprime2000: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
hisgrace090:
Sars is ana remain the worst thing that havr beffallen marely the youth of this nation.

Framming up people at will, injuring them at will, extorting them at will and even killing at will for years.

My question remains, why didnt our leader says anything in all this years as the news of their inhuman treatment to the public persist?

Our leaders with oat of wickedness are worst than sars

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by 4good(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
WonderManly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-sars-took-my-eye-framed-me-for-armed-robbery-ex-corps-member/%3famp=1

I'm simply speechless. My sympathy bro! Thank God you didn't lose it all. Some were not so lucky. God is the judge. Vengeance belongs to God. He will fight for you. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Klass99(f): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2020

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by AMDEPRESSED: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Sars
May all you atrocities find you
May you never attain the age of 40
Sars killers will die prematurely

Amen. All sarz must die! Evil people! Them and all their generations. Infact all policemen's children and generations are forever coursed Amen!
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by davillian(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
faithfull18:

And release the real criminals.
I swear down
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
How did it go after that?

I became afraid. I saw how the OC SARS was beaten and knew if he was released, he could arrange for me to be killed so I left my house and lost interest in everything. I didn’t want to be killed. I didn’t get anything else from the police.
This is the problem! Someone commits a crime against you and humanity and you then abandon the case! angry
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by AMDEPRESSED: 1:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Sars
May all you atrocities find you
May you never attain the age of 40
Sars killers will die prematurely

Amen. All sarz must die! Evil people! Them and all their generations. Infact all policemens' children and generations are forever
cursed Amen!
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Lightangel65: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
bunto:
cry This man's story is heart wrenching. I have witnessed several instances of police brutality and I have also been a victim. There is no doubt that #Endpolicebrutality was a necessity.
However, like I always say, black people don't know how to complain.
There was absolutely no justification for killing policemen and burning police stations and all the mayhem.
We need to do better and use our reasoning to address the issues in our society. Destruction to prove a point should never be an option.

I can easily list all the ways this issue could have been approached without any destruction or loss of life.

Shut up all policemen should be beheaded, in my school, someone fasely accused of rape was taken to the police station they didn't even bother to do any investigation they just shot him dead at the station, after they found out it was a lie, they denied killing him and said he was trying to run away and assulted one of them. In my place policemen shoot young boys without cause or at the slightest provocation.

So should we let these animals live?

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Dannieln1: 2:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelzy:
No.. I happen have lived in a compound with two police women.. The best individuals i have ever met in my life.. So i learnt a lot from them aside from the little knowledge of their job.. Like it or not.. Some of them are actually Good.

And what i shared is what i know.. I didnt disregard the story.. Thanks
I believe you though and I believe him too...

And also don't forget to read up the story again and underline the place he mentioned the forces who later got involved in the case...

Shey you know say OC SARS fuvk up because him spoil others chop na wetin make him collect dat kind beating.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sad
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Before that, the OC SARS (officer in charge) brought out some weapons and put them before me. He then took my photograph together with the weapons. He brought out some guns and knives and other things and said they found those weapons on us.

This is their MO. And when it makes FP on Nairaland 90% of comments will be like rot in jail! Kill them! Armed robber corper! This one na thief see him face!

A lot of people are dead or in jail for just being in the wrong place at the wrong time... Let me not start about jungle justice n mob beatings / barbaric killings.. We the common people don't value ourselves yet we expect the system or other barbaric Africans to value us..

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

The IG of police that sends them is also Igbo, anu mpama.

Or are Abba Kyari and most of them implicated in killing people Igbos? He just wrote trash.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
How awful. sad
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
hisgrace090:

Did ig send them to turture inocent nigerians at will?
Did he send them to became kidnerpers?
Biko igp odunyeruha igbu otu osi so-haa?

I hate it when people try to justify crime because it was commited by their own.
James nwafor our tribe man remaine the worst sars oc due to high leve greed for wealth materislism tgerrby damaging and killing many.

And you didn't see those five SARS officers who killed and maimed people, but they're not Igbos? Just condemn SARS officers and stop bringing tribalism into it.

Only few SARS officers are good. Irrespective of their ethnicity, who is bad is bad and who is good is good.

Who knew that DCP Abba Kyari committed a lot of atrocities as OC SARS in Lagos until recently? Even the five deadly ones posted on Nairaland are not Igbos too.

Nobody is happy with James Nwafor for his atrocities.

Besides, the IGs contributed to that, because they never acted on the petitions against SARS written to them. So, they're culpable too.

You can't tell me that they didn't give them returns that made them deaf and dumb to their atrocious acts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.