Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member (57689 Views)

Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Bluebolt: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelzy:
Ok.. First of all... I cannot disregard this guys story...it is very possible... But

I am from ANAMBRA too... And i kinda know him... Have seen him on several occassion one of which was in secondary school.. During my early junior days.. At igwebuike grammar school Awka..He is this churchy kinda guy.. his eye has always been like that... He has a bad sight.. What we usually call... "Anya 4.30" .. It means... 'Anti_clock wise kinda eye'

It looks two ways when he stares at you..

Tho i have never spoken to him once.. He is one of those people you run into and remember you've seen them somewhere before

He left secondary school years before i graduated.. Almost after i got admitted to secondary school.

I finished 2013 tho.. And i seldomely saw him afterwards... But like two or three times i saw him again.. His sight seemed pretty the same...

Well.. Cant tell tho..

Also.. He said the O/C sars was tortured.. And the boys

Police dont torture senior officers.. They dont even detain them... They give them query ...and set them up against a panel that will look at their cases.. If found guilty.. Police service commisssion dismisses them..and if its a criminal case.. They hand them Over to the court..

As for the junior officers.. They detain them.. Default them.. And try them by any senior officer.. If found guilty.. They get dismissed.. If its a criminal offence.. They hand dem Over to court.

Also.. He said he lost interest in the matter when he saw the officers whom he said had been tortured

My take there is..

Why go to all that extent.. even to Abuja to just loose interest at the peak of the case because u were scared of your . Life..?? That didnt add me to me too..i mean that sounded like justice to me. Why ruin it??

Asides that.. Everyother thing checks out..

The frame up is 200% possible..the illegal arrest.. The beating and tortue part too.. Is very very possible...

I just hope its not a made up story.. My take tho..

P. S i know one or two about police.. Reason why i can tell their O/Cs aint tortured.

DJ Sars on the bit!
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pierocash:
do you have comprehension issue,or you don't understand the point he is making?

His point is pointless. There's no need going tribal in a case like this, since every tribe has bad people.

Besides, most of those SARS officers implicated in these heinous crimes are not Igbos. It's on Nairaland here. Search and see it on your own.

The reasonable point he ought to have made is to offer an utter condemnation of their atrocious acts.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by intruder15(m): 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Why will a common sex worker still charging a paltry 2k, 3k has so much power over federal officers? The system get k-leg.

You can't compare 2k at 2012 to 2k now
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by SenecaTheYonger: 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:

You are saying that the IG of police is useless and ineffective? grin

Why didn't he sack himself instead of chopping the whole blame?

Because he’s a subhuman, he has no empathy and no shame. He feels nothing, he does not understand what it means to be human, like a worthless animal.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by pk2me: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
nuelzy:
Ok.. First of all... I cannot disregard this guys story...it is very possible... But

I am from ANAMBRA too... And i kinda know him... Have seen him on several occassion one of which was in secondary school.. During my early junior days.. At igwebuike grammar school Awka..He is this churchy kinda guy.. his eye has always been like that... He has a bad sight.. What we usually call... "Anya 4.30" .. It means... 'Anti_clock wise kinda eye'

Tho i have never spoken to him once.. He is one of those people you run into and remember you've seen them somewhere before

He left secondary school years before i graduated.. Almost after i got admitted to secondary school.

I finished 2013 tho.. And i seldomely saw him afterwards... But like two or three times i saw him again.. His sight seemed pretty the same...

Well.. Cant tell tho..

Police dont torture senior officers.. They dont even detain them... They give them query ...and set them up against a panel that will look at their cases.. If found guilty.. Police service commisssion dismisses them..and if its a criminal case.. They hand them Over to the court..

As for the junior officers.. They detain them.. Default them.. And try them by any senior officer.. If found guilty.. They get dismissed.. If its a criminal offence.. They hand dem Over to court.

Also.. He said he lost interest in the matter when he saw the officers whom he said had been tortured

My take there is..

Why go to all that extent.. even to Abuja to just loose interest at the peak of the case because u were scared of your . Life..?? That didnt add me to me too..i mean that sounded like justice to me. Why ruin it??

The frame up is 200% possible..the illegal arrest.. The beating and tortue part too.. Is very very possible...

P. S i know one or two about police.. Reason why i can tell their O/Cs aint tortured.
see this SARS guy, u think I don't know you.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wicked people full this Nation. We got the victory! #endsars

Watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU

Yet another one from Adeniyi Emmanuel fighting the insanity of leaders at every level. This corruption spoken word is exact, filled with passion and exclusive patriotic spirit. Corruption in Nigeria, corruption in Africa and Corruption in the world needs a swift response from everyone dreaming of a better life. we can have a corruption free society where everyone matters; where people dream and live their dreams. Enough is enough! Say No to corruption! say no to corrupt leaders! end bad Government! endbadgovernance! end looting! stop looting! Act now!
#endsars
#endbadgovernance
#endgovernmentbrutality
#endpolicebrutality
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Burgerlomo: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
This terrible and sad
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Mycoin(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sorry bros

Thank God say Dem don end SARS
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Balofariojames: 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
WonderManly:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/how-sars-took-my-eye-framed-me-for-armed-robbery-ex-corps-member/%3famp=1
Hearing all the atrocities committed by police on citizens who do not carry any weapons what so ever. And one yeye IG ordering his men to defend themselves.
How can you lie against someone and went ahead to went to court.
And in Nigeria, some judge are so useless to believe police for anything.
Lies is part of police course on recruitment. They have all kinds of weapons, cutlasses, hoe, knife, locally made gun -good and bad in their pocession.
A lots of people were killed / in jail mainly because of police lies against them.

2 Likes

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by chatinent: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
cry
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Earnonline7: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Really
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by femijay8271(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Unrated900:
Sars are criminals in human uniform
Plenty experience but who are we gonna explained that to,better make we Dey look.
Sars Ayinla Agbado ijaye brutalized me years ago I nearly died frame me with what I didn’t do.
Under duress person agrees say yes I do am.
Las las na 120k bail
Na God go punish them all and they will never know peace
Whether they disband them or relocate them.
Nemesis would caught them all and one after the other they will meet their water-loo.
Na so so kill robbers go Dey kill them
Because they wicked me that year and na so so wickedness and evil will be theirs and their generations.

Sorry for what happened but did you know those olopa wey dey always stay for junction at dat petrol station, one called Femi wey dey always collect money from napeep, okada & korepe riderz? wetin I see from their hand enh?

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by femijay8271(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Stanweezy:
Chain. Sorry bro

My own SARs case was terrible but I thank God I came out of their dungeon.

It was around July 2018, I went to submit an application for work in hotel and school for possible employment. On my way home, a man inside a bus slapped me from behind and said idiot " u no go komot for road", knowing fully well I'm on the pedestrian lane I hit the bus back saying "Do I look like person wey block road by the way if I block road why not blow horn than slapping me?"

They came down to beat me, I took a race without knowing na SARS bkus they all wore mufti with white hilux without any inscription of police or SARs on it. I ran to a shop for safety, they came their and beat hell out of me with butt of gun and iron fist hand. I blocked my head and face with my elbow and that elbow was thoroughly hit with gun butt bkus I sustain serious injury their.

They could have blinded me if not that I protected my face with my elbow during the panel beating session. One of them assumed to be the leader of the team asked them to stop the beating. That time I was bleeding through my ear bkus that was the only place I couldn't protect.

The assumed leader said to me that one of them wanted to shoot me when I was running that he prevented that one from doing that that I should thank my God.

I will continue if people are interested in this my SARS case and how I escaped their wahala

we are interested, pls continue

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Calebigor(m): 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kasco:
Man wickedness to man, and if you check well some are from your tribe. I will never forget what an Igbo sars man did to me, UCHE COLLINS even if I no report you, you no go die well.
Why don't you report him?

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Unrated900(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
femijay8271:

Sorry for what happened but did you know those olopa wey dey always stay for junction at dat petrol station, one called Femi wey dey always collect money from napeep, okada & korepe riderz? wetin I see from their hand enh?

Lol no be small thing ooooo then be bastard
I can’t really know him cos me no be crossing I Dey stay I was just chanced to pass by there one day when they held me and na so so fight broke out between me and them before I know wetin happen then being locally made guns out come Dey snap me for their stations say I be thief.
Omo my eyes see that day ooooo.we come settle am self so them collect my motor that day as my wife was pregnant self.
They were shouting I go kill your husband nothing go happen,come see beg
Las las na 120k them take from me.
Come stil use 40k bail motor
As God liveth all those sars won’t know peace.i won’t curse their kids because no be them offend Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thoese people are demons. Even Lucifer will be wondering were they learned their own evil from because he is not even capable of doing the things these men do.
God will punish them.
Now why should I pity any data man if guys decide to Lynch him.?
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Danny50: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Thank God for your life and most importantly freedom. Many are innocent guys are roasted in jail today.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by nedekid: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2020
hisgrace090:

Did ig send them to turture inocent nigerians at will?
Did he send them to became kidnerpers?
Biko igp odunyeruha igbu otu osi so-haa?

I hate it when people try to justify crime because it was commited by their own.
James nwafor our tribe man remaine the worst sars oc due to high leve greed for wealth and materialism therrby damaging and killing many.
Supprisenly, csp James nwafor has not been declared wanted despite the outcry.

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by walozanga(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Zeion422:
I cant hold my tears after readin these...may God protect us from dis inhuman an der animalistic behaviour

The guys experience gave me tears. What a wicked world. Imagine after what he passed through if he ended in prison.
NIGERIA IS BLESSED BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH US

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Barryseal: 6:14am On Nov 01, 2020
nuelzy:

Well.. Cant tell tho..

My take there is..

If you look at the picture, you can clearly see the guy's eye was pulled out of the socket completely. It's not the case of anya 4:30
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by femijay8271(m): 6:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Unrated900:

Lol no be small thing ooooo then be bastard
I can’t really know him cos me no be crossing I Dey stay I was just chanced to pass by there one day when they held me and na so so fight broke out between me and them before I know wetin happen then being locally made guns out come Dey snap me for their stations say I be thief.
Omo my eyes see that day ooooo.we come settle am self so them collect my motor that day as my wife was pregnant self.
They were shouting I go kill your husband nothing go happen,come see beg
Las las na 120k them take from me.
Come stil use 40k bail motor
As God liveth all those sars won’t know peace.i won’t curse their kids because no be them offend Nigerians.

I said big Amen to that
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Unrated900(m): 6:45am On Nov 01, 2020
femijay8271:

I said big Amen to that

Confirm we Dey same spirit realm
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Whitecoal711: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Zeion422:
I cant hold my tears after readin these...may God protect us from dis inhuman an der animalistic behaviour
nah don't belittle the animals,an animal only hunt if it hungry or for protection,this bunch are just demonic,imagine framing an innocent being of your kind for ARM robbery,its an insult to the animal kingdom comparing them with this lot

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by Praktikals(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2020
punisha:

I still remain glad I had no run ins with them, touch a hair of anyone I know who didn't commit any offence and I'd make sure I wipe away you and ur entire family in a freak accident.

punisha:
Please I'm skeptical about getting involved with this Homelight properties company. They are offering lands for sale in ph and uyo at cheap prices and I will really want to acquire a few plots given that the prices are unbelievable but a visit to their office made me wonder...Even though they wore white and black with a tie, they looked too shabby and weird.

Has anyone bought landed properties from these guys?
Are they legit?
Can I patronise them?

lol. So u have ability to wipe out the family of a sars officer, but u are afraid to part with money undecided. yeye

1 Like

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by stormborn28(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:

The IG of police that sends them is also Igbo, anu mpama.

Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by sylve11: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2020
sad......... sad cool
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by punisha: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Praktikals:

lol. So u have ability to wipe out the family of a sars officer, but u are afraid to part with money undecided. yeye

Hello cretin...
I am still wondering how both things relate. Reason I don't reply children here.
Appears only a retrogressive asswipe like u will conveniently part with money without making enquires.
Now that u have gotten my attention, let me still repeat it ... if a scumbag like u should come close to scaming anyone I know , same treatment i'd give them will be meted out to u.

Oh just so u know I was able to buy some portions of land with homelight. U should try buying when u eventually save up from ur petty scam.
Re: How SARS Took My Eye, Framed Me For Armed Robbery –ex-corps Member by puremaker7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:

The IG of police that sends them is also Igbo, anu mpama.
so if an IG send you to kill your bro, you will surely kill your bro, Oponu Aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Stuck On The Roof Top While Trying To Enter A Shop To Steal / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) / Nigerian Was Forced To Have Sex With Up To Ten Men A Day In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.