Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. (9670 Views)

My Nūde. Please, You People Should Beg Google to Remove It [Picture] / If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Dreyton36: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
I can sacrifice my PC that this guy is from Ebonyi state
Those people prefer to save their heartened money to buy cream than buy good food to eat

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Waiting for them to fire me , I only said the bitter truth
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by fati2001(m): 3:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Your tone and the way y'all write, it's irritating to read.

Y'ALL INTERPOSE ISSA BITVH ASS PLAGUY..... DA FUVK OUT OF HERE WITH UR SKINNY NANNY ASS NIGGA!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Oh really? Is this because this time it isn't a lady? I've seen numerous guys who bleached their skin!

grin,,, yes boys use cream also,,,,

But in my life i haven't seen a very worst situation like this man before,,,, either male or female,,,,

Have you seen one before?
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Uzomacharles: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

Y'ALL INTERPOSE ISSA BITVH ASS PLAGUY..... DA FUVK OUT OF HERE WITH UR SKINNY NANNY ASS NIGGA!

So you dey talk like this?

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by fati2001(m): 3:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Uzomacharles:

So you dey talk like this?
tryna say cool.... puuuu they crossed the limits.. so better to be like this.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by LLobiorah: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dreyton36:
I can sacrifice my PC that this guy is from Ebonyi state
Those people prefer to save their heartened money to buy cream than buy good go to eat

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Waiting for them to fire me , I only said the bitter truth

Yea buy good go..
For your info, we no dy bleach
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by IjebuWarrior: 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Omo Yoruba and bleaching eh, they all wan to be like Igbo boiz cheesy

Hear dis asiwin... who no know say the guy up there na Igbo as usual. Na Igbo pple bleach pass. Igbo mothers dey even dey bleach for dem pikin... just imagine such fvckery. angry
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Kelly2713(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
this one is gory
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by davien(m): 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
That looks more like vitiligo, dunno what the whole hatred is all about.

Bleaching ultimately isn't a bad thing depending on why. I had a very bad sunburn and had to use retin a for a while, it's the use of illegal or harmful bleaching agents that's bad.
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
dis one no be cream o.its like something burn am.u sure no be burnt victim cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
moyosore32:
all my life I have never counted any man who's bleaching a real man... I see am as crap who's trying to beautify themselves for some crap sake... like how TF are you cool with that
whats the reason for a man to be bleaching his skin since every lady wants a dark and handsome man.i dont gerrit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
davien:
That looks more like vitiligo, dunno what the whole hatred is all about.

Bleaching ultimately isn't a bad thing depending on why. I had a very bad sunburn and had to use retin a for a while, it's the use of illegal or harmful bleaching agents that's bad.
and i wonder why they keep shipping such dangerous cancer causing creams to africa.there are ways someone can make his skin tone look good without using dangerous creams but many ppl are ignorant of this cheesy.Your diet tops the list for someone who wants to improve his skin tone..then the amount of time u spend under the blazing sun rays.no be by bleaching .

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by davien(m): 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
lefulefu:
and i wonder why they keep shipping such dangerous cancer causing creams to africa.there are ways someone can make his skin tone look good without using dangerous creams but many ppl are ignorant of this cheesy.Your diet tops the list for someone who wants to improve his skin tone..then the amount of time u spend under the blazing sun rays.no be by bleaching .
Agreed, some of us have skin that gets burnt easily even for a black man.

There are safer things to use like Papaya extracts and retin a(vitamin a) that make you shed the burnt skin faster rather than killing melanocytes that give skin colour.

It's just that some people want fast results and so there's a demand for the more harmful creams with mercury, hydroquinone, kojic acid etc.
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
davien:

There are safer things to use like Papaya extracts and retin a(vitamin a) that make you shed the burnt skin faster rather than killing melanocytes that give skin colour.

It's just that some people want fast results and so there's a demand for the more harmful creams with mercury, hydroquinone, kojic acid etc.
It takes u 30 days to shed off your outer skin for new skin cells to take over from the old ones.30 days is not that much nau cheesy..its just a month.But if someone keeps exposing himself unnecessarily to hard sun rays the skin will keep on getting darker and darker.Its the melanocytes way of protecting the skin for excess radiation from the sun.many ppl dont know this cheesy.but if u reduce excess skin exposure to hard rays of the sun the skin will revert to its natural colour.Yea and i agree with that papaya extracts then what u consume will also help ur skin too.fruits and veggies will make ur skin look good then regular consumption of oatmeal as well plus drink enuf water.if person do this he or she no need to dey buy expensive bleaching cream to dey damage im skin.if someone is naturally fair in complexion and he or she notices the skin is tanning then what the skin is telling the person is to expose his or her skin less to the sun rays.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
davien:

blacks do suffer sunburn as well cheesy.that idea that its only whites who suffer sunburn is all fallacy

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Harry00(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
My friend legs are just like that cheesy
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Sawzer(m): 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:
grin grin grin
It's edited na
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Sawzer(m): 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Oh really? Is this because this time it isn't a lady? I've seen numerous guys who bleached their skin!

Of course na grin
This has nothing to do with gender
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Sawzer(m): 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
humilitypays:
Omo Yoruba and bleaching eh, they all wan to be like Igbo boiz cheesy

Tribal bigot lipsrsealed
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by aminusodiq(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
How can I unsee this
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Titugirl(f): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Is it bleaching cream that also made him have tiny legs

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by moyosore32: 8:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
lefulefu:
whats the reason for a man to be bleaching his skin since every lady wants a dark and handsome man.i dont gerrit cheesy

i just weak...
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Burgerlomo:
Biko OP kindly add graphic to the topic.

Correct guy roasted plantain

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by tundelawal2014(m): 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dis is over bleaching of the highest order. The guy needs attention
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by sissoko89: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Chai,afonja handiwork
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by BIGGESThead6: 6:39am On Nov 01, 2020
fati2001:
grin grin grin

When IGBO MAN enter Lagos grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by fati2001(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2020
Titugirl:
Is it bleaching cream that also made him have tiny legs

me self dy wonder ooooh

1 Like

Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by 444crop: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Ee no pass calabar boys....mehn those my brodas can do anything to be fair
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Worldwise(m): 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
The Rainbow!
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Titugirl(f): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2020
fati2001:

me self dy wonder ooooh
Lol
Re: Do Not Use Cream You people Will Not Listen. by Jeon(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
multicolor TV

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked In Hospital Bed, Refuses Treatments From Nurse(Video) / I'm Still A Virgin Bt The Urge To Fvck Is Very High. / I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.