Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' (33034 Views)

Yung6ix: My Friend Took My Name To Spiritualist To Make Me Forget Money He Owes / Yung6ix: "My Girlfriend Billed Me N700k For Her Hair" / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
cheesy
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by olanrewaju49127: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
:Brother Read Carefully before you Curse and Accuse!I thought I saw it Happened in the U.S!Sorry !!! I meant the people that robbed him not the entire populace.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
He should come back to Nigeria whee they won't steal his items in his car
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
And he is reporting to us in Nigeria.....Does he want us to recover the stolen items for him
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Weak ass rapper
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by WIZGUY69(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ever since this guy moved to the USA, his level
Of attention seeking just skyrocket. angry
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by thatsleepboy1: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
mtcheew

wobbish
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why them dey always rob this boy all the time... only u

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by kyuniii(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
LA way, is a boy Yung6ix. sorry about what happened.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Coldie(m): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:
Attention seeker.... But if truly they robbed him then the criminals are cursed, he is an artist not SARS or the Government
Its possible black lives matter protesters in the USA have turned protesting into looting spree
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Leebeedo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
What's up with the dirty American accent he's trying to form ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Jaqenhghar: 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fake accent. Fake ass Tpain looking mofo lying for the gram. He should call 911 if he was really robbed

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Judolisco(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Na everytime dem dey steal from dis dude
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Sarmiz24(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:
Attention seeker.... But if truly they robbed him then the criminals are cursed, he is an artist not SARS or the Government

U are a marafuka grin

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
See him face

Stupid idiot.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by blingxx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Danielphatboy:
this guy is always getting robbed, if its not his chain today its his shoe tomorrow, na wa o

Na baotelli junior brother.. "why always me" cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by spirul77: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. The way young6ix career take end is very appalling..

person wey suppose to dey in the same league with Dem wizkid nai just dey struggle with the likes of Dem Lyta
but dude is a rapper and he is doing very well in the Nigerian context, can you remember any rapper that started same time with 6ix that is still relevant today? Just m I abaga and no one else.
Check out his latest album, intro to trapfro.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by IamgratefulLord(f): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
ebuka10box:
scammers full this site but not withstanding nairalanders are nice people, and I really love every moment on this site. if u reside in port Harcourt and u got no food for the week, hit me up. I can share what I got with u... please I don't have cash so, no need to ask for physical cash or transfer.
Why do you copy and paste this message in all stories on nairaland. I suspect you!! You're a scammer angry tongue undecided
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by davillian(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Babe speak Nigerian English abeg....
And leave
Men , men men alone
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Badonasty(m): 3:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Later he go dey shout ‘king of the south’ king wey no Dey streetwise

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Badonasty(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
tongue. The way young6ix career take end is very appalling..

person wey suppose to dey in the same league with Dem wizkid nai just dey struggle with the likes of Dem Lyta

Rap doesn’t really sell in this part of the world...if he goes commercial he could blow
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by emerged01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rubbish!
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Ishilove: 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Leebeedo:
What's up with the dirty American accent he's trying to form ?
I wonder o. So so fake
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Originalsly: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Guy shouldn't be complaining... why leave valuables in a car?.. then he sees no sense in them stealing his customized grill/ teeth.... no street sense.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Akell(m): 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
What's he even saying? Why is he forming? Let him talk like he would've talked if he were in Naija. I just dey cringe as he dey open mouth. The words weren't even flowing honestly.
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Dannyozs(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2020

Why are they always robbing this guy? He must have a thing for thieves and vice versa or is he just, u know, seeking attention yet again! angry
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
spirul77:
but dude is a rapper and he is doing very well in the Nigerian context, can you remember any rapper that started same time with 6ix that is still relevant today? Just m I abaga and no one else.
Check out his latest album, intro to trapfro.
Erigga pass am for every thing angry
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by TruthHurts100: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
He should fix his scattered teeth first abeg
Re: Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US' by TATALoAlaMu: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Danielphatboy:
this guy is always getting robbed, if its not his chain today its his shoe tomorrow, na wa o

Alaye don sell am. Insurance go still cover am. Make e dey whyn himself grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] / Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Are Still Undergoing Intense Grilling In EFCC Custody / Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.