Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Picture Of My Kitchen - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Picture Of My Kitchen (18140 Views)

See What My Kitchen Creativity Gave Me / My Kitchen...(live Pictures) / Help;my Kitchen Is Alwayz Scattered And Disorganized ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by debanjee(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2006
picturegate cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by yemstrad(f): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2006
I just can't stop laughing here. The camera has truely done a bad job here. Let's leave Snazzy out of it. Admin please help lock this thread or better still remove it.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by chillin(f): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2006
watz soo funny!! yo skidoc why would you call Snazz and IAH stupid liars?? uhh?? how would u like it if others called you stupid uhhh!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ababoy1(m): 3:41pm On Feb 07, 2006
Folks, cut the girl some slack, she was only having a laugh.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by IAH(f): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2006
chillin:

watz soo funny!! yo skidoc why would you call Snazz and IAH stupid liars?? uhh?? how would u like it if others called you stupid uhhh!

What?!! Did he actually call me a stupid liar? Now now what did I do?!!! angry angry angry
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by chillin(f): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2006
yeahh he did!! i just don't like it when ppl swear n' all that!
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2006
can't we just move on. snazzy herself has refused to reply. we will just give her the benefit of a doubt besides it makes no difference if it was her kitchen or not. and IAH u know u are not stupid so just pass it.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by WesleyanA(f): 1:52am On Feb 08, 2006
@mimmy1 why are u acting like her mouthpiece or is she paying you to be her rep? we aint going to do anything to her. we are justing making fun out of it.

who knows. she's probably making fun out of you guys posts too. laughing her head off at you guys. cheesy

the thread says "post a picture of your kitchen or dream kitchen" not "let's start some drama".

anyways:
just like a kitchen w stainless steel appliances.

Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2006
hmmm, my kind of kitchen..but i want black stainless steel stuff around. Noice taste Wes wink cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by WesleyanA(f): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2006
thanks.
there's this thing i just heard about. it's some cheap adhersive you can paste on your gas,fridge, dishwasher e.t.c to make them look like stainless steel.
i told my mom to get it and she's like "i'll smack you" (in yoruba of course).

i so much love stainless steel. cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 2:02am On Feb 08, 2006
lmao, guess she dosen't like Stainless then, i luv it n i'm gettin them even if it's out of fashion as in kitchen fashion cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by WesleyanA(f): 2:05am On Feb 08, 2006
no. she just thinks it's a waste of money (they're adhersives).

embarassed embarassed they're really that out of fashion? .. .
why are they so expensive then??

i'll probably just change my mind and get whatever is IN fashion. smiley
i hope they come back though.
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 2:19am On Feb 08, 2006
Nope, i don't think they're out of fashion o, waz just sayin even if they were..i'll still get them in my kitchen  cheesy i get your point as per momsie
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by whiteshark(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2006
Nha today una know say Snazzydawn nah lair cheat and a big fraud Just check out most of her post and u will realise how inconsistent she has been, I used to like her but, Meeeen she nah scam artist to the core!!!! I wonder why people will want to lead other on just 4 nothing,
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 3:52am On Feb 13, 2006
wow! cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 4:34am On Feb 13, 2006
ok, watin dey happen oooo? shocked
@scorpio: what do you think about milkshakes stored up in that refrigerator?
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2006
Milkshakes r definitely a good thing, but how abt Bitterleaf soup stored up in da freezer component huh? dat'll give me a reason to keep openin it cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Aderonke(f): 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2006
different pple with different character, very funny. anyway, i believe she doesnt mean any harm, she just catching her fun. afterall na online thing. but wait o, i cant stop laughing, we need this sometimes to make d thread lively or dont we? tongue
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Eastcoast(f): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2006
your rite aderonke. it makes it even more interesting cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Aderonke(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2006
thanks for being on moi side grin wink

who again want to join in da white lie? tongue ohps!, my bad lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2006
scorpio: lol lol lol
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2006
girl u know every naw cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by whiteshark(m): 2:02am On Feb 14, 2006
lies lies and more lies,
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Scorpio(f): 3:10am On Feb 14, 2006
Whiteshark biko, come online undecided
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by whiteshark(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2006
anything 4 you honey. I will stay online as long as u want sweetheart kiss
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by timmy(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2006
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2006
@Snazzy the Kitchen Snatcher.

You don see us finish abi? I am not sure there is a kitchen like that in Uyo. I am not sure if you just wanted to belong, or you thought no one will catch you. Now i have to rethink all your post. Are u really doing NYSC?Are u really in Uyo? Na wa 4 u too,

Kokscity is laughing his head off.
Shame on you Snazzydawn abi Snatcherdawn
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by ocho(f): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2006
Mr kok oooo!!!!!!!
this thread sha is funny cheesy
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Kokscity(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2006
@Topic
Does anyone know if that is really her in the picture? We know she copies Pictures as a matter of fact.Has anyone met her b4? This is too funny, FLMAO
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by hotangel2(f): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2006
OMFJ, ! That's her picture now. Come on,
Re: Picture Of My Kitchen by Z4M4eva(f): 12:20am On Feb 16, 2006
Yeah that might not be the picture of her kitchen, but I think that's her picture in her profile, I don't know, Please no one descend on me o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.