Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) (18157 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / See How To Make The Best And Tastiest Meat Pies At Home (photos,video) / How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
This is a step by step video details on how to make egg rolls/scotch eggs.
It's simple to make with easy to follow steps.

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6KtVHlCsY

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by DearGorgeous(f): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Looks appetizing.
Thank you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Flight90: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2023
Lovely wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by lilvicky68(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Nice one.. we also need steps on how to get the made egg roll from you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Clairvoyancy: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

OP, please how much can use to start this business on a small scale, plus all tools? Thanks

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

OP, please how much can use to start this business on a small scale, plus all tools? Thanks

You need basically the above mentioned ingredients, a large frying pan, gas or charcoal or firewood.
On a small scale, 10k 20k should do.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Clairvoyancy: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

You need basically the above mentioned ingredients, a large frying pan, gas or charcoal or firewood.
On a small scale, 10k 20k should do.

I have gas, there are lot of schools around me, I think I will give it a try.... thanks

11 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2023
Clairvoyancy:

I have gas, there are lot of schools around me, I think I will give it a try.... thanks

With schools around you, you already have a ready market.
Make it nice and add buns and puff puff of smaller amounts and the students will rush you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Clairvoyancy: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

With schools around you, you already have a ready market.
Make it nice and add buns and puff puff of smaller amounts and the students will rush you.

exactly what I'm thinking... thanks a lot

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Theophinio(m): 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

Excellent tutorial ma

Please what kind of flour is good for egg roll

And is it same procedure for making buns except the eggs 🥚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 7:28am On Apr 20, 2023
Theophinio:

Excellent tutorial ma

Please what kind of flour is good for egg roll

And is it same procedure for making buns except the eggs 🥚

I use mostly Golden Penny Prime for my pastries.

Buns and egg roll same process without the eggs.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Theophinio(m): 11:16am On Apr 20, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

I use mostly Golden Penny Prime for my pastries.

Buns and egg roll same process without the eggs.

Thank you.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by 4tomandchi: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Brike layers and Bolt drivers favorite food.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by 1gbdata: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Foodie
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
Thanks for this Gloryhomemaker.

All of us at [/b] are going to try this at home this weekend.

Thanks for the inspiration always ma.....

Meanwhile,
From the kitchen of dem [b]
Make people take dis one hold body this beautiful Thursday

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Homemade scotch eggs are better

Op, since this is homemade, you should have put mixed the dough with some bacon or something like that.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Atarakpa: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
You see this kind of a thing.
Teach me from now till December I can never know how to make it.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by ATEAMS: 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
Noted
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
cool
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by DaveHarry(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2023
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:
Eggs
Flour
Sugar
Butter
Baking powder
Milk
Vanilla flavour
Salt
Nutmeg powder
Water
Oil

All these ingredients for only homemade egg rolls? Is it same with the ones sold.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Cantonese: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
Egg buns. That’s the proper name.

Good recipe, but take off the vanilla. Cheers.
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2023
DearGorgeous:
Looks appetizing.
Thank you.
pray make dem no take food catch you
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by KingLennon(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice one op, more oil to your pan cheesy

If to say I dey chop egg, I for try am

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Axis313(m): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
This is very mouth watering,and I am salivating over it already.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Atarakpa:
You see this kind of a thing.
Teach me from now till December I can never know how to make it.
Lol, it's not a rocket science na. You can learn and perfect anything if you're willing to learn.

I learnt most of the things I do now by just watching.

Driving

Electrical installation

Cooking

Etc

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2023
It's a gift not everybody have
Bahamas95:
Lol, it's not a rocket science na. You can learn and perfect anything if you're willing to learn.

I learnt most of the things I do now by just watching.

Driving

Electrical installation

Cooking

Etc
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2023
tongue cool * away from politics section madness lipsrsealed embarassed grin cheesy >:. Camp here small and go back to politics lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by Icuib4cu: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by DearGorgeous(f): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
pray make dem no take food catch you

Story! You're talking to a seasoned Chef here. You pray I shouldn't use food entice you, ok?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Egg Rolls At Home (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2023
Nice at Gloryhomemaker, keeping her home happy with delicious food , @ Gloryhomemaker are you still in Nigeria, l thought, the grapevine whispered to me secretly that you have relocated with your family to Australia 🌏 : cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Cooking Tips For People Who Hate To Cook But Don’t Eat Out / Many Nigerians Can No Longer Afford Beer - NB CEO, Hans Essaadi / Have You Ever Eaten Termite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.