Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) (50274 Views)

Kidnapped Pastor Polycarp Zongo Released By Boko Haram / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by byinks(f): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Im not surprised.

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Madibah(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
roszilman:

u are talking to a righteous man paa...
Its only God my broda. Even muslims were given sermon by BH and were still killed by BH in Burno talk less of a christian.....its God

Righteous man?
Calling a person you know nothing about a righteous man

Men you must be a MF hypocrite
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Zinpat: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
God be praised
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

Mtchew
Where was God when he was kidnapped?

Religion has made this mofos believe nothing can happen ordinarily

Forget about attacking a God who you refuse to believe in, even if you have all the evidence in the world to. Forget that.

Did you notice this guy you quoted sounds exactly like mamnagrillsbbq?
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by dinomcjohn: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
God is indeed faithful! When I heard of his arrest, I could only pray and I knew other Christians prayed too. This can only be God. Even if the abductors were given money, what about those that have been killed even when or before money was offered. God, You are very faithful. You are a most Awesome God. We will serve You alone for all eternity. God truly answers prayers.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

Mtchew
Where was God when he was kidnapped?

Religion has made this mofos believe nothing can happen ordinarily

a child in the mother's womb remains oblivious of the world outside till it is birthed. Is that you?
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Jaylite10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
lol, so god permitted corona virus attacks and all the girls brutally raped to death were all god permission because I know they screamed god to save them but he didn't do sh!t. You guys are insane. You may never find out your God/Jesus belief is insanity until you die
Still, your opinion doesn't count and can't change a thing brother. Meanwhile, your life changing encounter is by the corner. Selah.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
But he should have appealed to his Sky Daddy and not government. What is wrong with religious people? undecided stop making ur God look powerless.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thank you Jesus Christ smiley
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by adams123: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Glorry !!!!

Let me paste this here too!!
Thank you Lord for his return !!

When I saw the headline, I remember when some good nairaland guys prayed for my friend cousin who was abducted by this infamous Fulani herdsmen.

Glory to God !! They return after presenting N1m as remuneration. Before they requested N 5Om .

According to my friend, let me summarize it, am saying it here to thank God and those who prayed, that God answer prayers.

He told me, as they told him, that the kilometer they walk was more than 4 hours on foot. The bush was far and thick, that if they were given the opportunity to come back that they can't find thier way home. According to them they threaten the living hell outta them, expose them to hazardous condition. Food was like one hand measurements. Some of them told them that it's not Thier will doing that, that as they are in that bush government do bring provision for them like food, guns. They said the guns they are using Nigeria soldiers can't use it. They said alot of things, but one miraculous thing God did was, after then send the money they don't want to allow them, their initial plan was to kill them but one of the boss just like them he wàs the one that brought to the road to find thier way home. In deed God work miracles.

I decree that the plots of the infidels/book haram/Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria won't happen, I pray God save us from this guys.

I can't understand, what will be the government achievement for kidnapping her citizens for ransom??
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by 1970ras: 10:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
02Kebreal:
Una sure say na the real BH kidnap am?
He is lucky o
Abi ooo
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 12:38am On Nov 01, 2020
greggng:
This one get luck . Why can't they free Leah ?
They're using her for sex na.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Probably freed wen the USA soldier showed up.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Where is Leah sheribu
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by definateli: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2020
What of the other people kidnapped along with him
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s] THANK you My PRECIOUS DADDY!
Thank you Wonderful JESUS!!
Only GOD Could Have Made this Happen!!
All Glory, Honor and Thanks to The KING of kings!!

When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

I Believe the Sons of Belai , Scoffers and Haters of GOD who where Masturbating up and down because of Prayers made will Humble themselves and Submit to the ALMIGHTY CREATOR
Shut up!
Masturba... Kee you dier

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
The man is yet to be released.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Piyke: 11:31pm On Nov 03, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
The man is yet to be released.

Exactly, I watched a video of the COCIN head pastor saying he is yet to be seen
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by emmyN(m): 11:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Glory be to God

I was only gone for a while and you littered this place with one-lined comments, ehn shawty cheesy?

President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread