Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) (50251 Views)

Kidnapped Pastor Polycarp Zongo Released By Boko Haram / First Thing Dasuki Did When He Returned Home After He Regains Freedom [PHOTOS] / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by superior1: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thank God for His power of deliverance.

I guess BH have seen how useless the govt is and decided even the Pastor’s death won’t make the news front page.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Vyiecyie: 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

You need weed bro
Enough Arizona mixed with chronic Marley kush with a beat of emzolyn to assemble your brain
Bcuz religion has brainwashed you a lot

Hypos
Emzolyn, magarin, tramadol with small rephnol, ahswr, you'll fly more than Aladin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thank God for saving their lives
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by nazicartel(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
02Kebreal:
Una sure say na the real BH kidnap am?
He is lucky o
really lucky bro.l taught he was dead man since he was a pastor. It can b only b God
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Flier: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Probably released by USA NAVY SEAL that carried out operation in the north few hours ago
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by GavelSlam: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
He could have been a policeman kidnapped in Abia.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
THANK you My PRECIOUS DADDY!
Thank you Wonderful JESUS!!
Only GOD Could Have Made this Happen!!
All Glory, Honor and Thanks to The KING of kings!!

When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

I Believe the Sons of Belai , Scoffers and Haters of GOD who where Masturbating up and down because of Prayers made will Humble themselves and Submit to the ALMIGHTY CREATOR
Hmm wonders and miracles
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by GamalNasser: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Chei this is a miracle ooo
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
ISWAP is a more civilized and organized sect just like ISIS, that's why they broke from shekau faction. They don't kill anyhow. If it was shekau faction he would ve been killed. Iswap prefer govt target like army, police, U.N aid workers but hardly iswap kills armless citizens. They're also the group holding leah sharibu that's why she still alive, that's why pastor was released because his abductors did that video for him, they're Iswap and their code isn't the incessant killing of people. So your god didn't do sh!t to save anybody. Stop being stupid

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 3:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Glory be to God
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by gambia(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ransom has been paid. Good news anyway
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
slimanyd:
To God be the glory .

Ehen, so you reach here from Facebook, after defrauding my sister 100k? Thieves

Seun, delete this account, he's a fraud
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
No be boko boys kidnapped him. Maybe na yahoo boys

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Omezif(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
God is great, hoping in God is good. We thank you o lord.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lord I bow and worship you for giving this man another chance to live.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
ISWAP is a more civilized and organized sect just like ISIS, that's why they broke from shekau faction. They don't kill anyhow. If it was shekau faction he would ve been killed. Iswap prefer govt target like army, police, U.N aid workers but hardly iswap kills armless citizens. They're also the group holding leah sharibu that's why she still alive, that's why pastor was released because his abductors did that video for him, they're Iswap and their code isn't the incessant killing of people. So your god didn't do sh!t to save anybody. Stop being stupid
speaking as a member of iswap
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
engrelvis:
really lucky bro.l taught he was dead man since he was a pastor. It can b only b God
my brother saw death and came out. It is only God my father.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by andivirus: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Madibah:

Mtchew
Where was God when he was kidnapped?

Religion has made this mofos believe nothing can happen ordinarily

Your unbelief cannot change the fact that nothing happens without God's permission.

God is over all.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
jesmond3945:
speaking as a member of iswap
grow up
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by membranus: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
BlessedSpirit:
let somebody shout hallelujah

Hallelujah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
andivirus:

Your unbelief cannot change the fact that nothing happens without God's permission.

God is over all.
lol, so god permitted corona virus attacks and all the girls brutally raped to death were all god permission because I know they screamed god to save them but he didn't do sh!t. You guys are insane. You may never find out your God/Jesus belief is insanity until you die

1 Like

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
These atheists who believe apes are their cousins should allow Christians praise God for the safe release.

Let the Christians praise their God na.

Ape people and their sadist at the mention of God.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by foreshore(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
EBMedia:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6213673/reverend-polycap-zango-kidnapped-boko#95455200

Reverend Polycarp Zongo, a pastor of the Church of Christ in Nations, Jos, Plateau State, who was kidnapped by the Islamic State In West Africa (ISWAP) around Bauchi-Gombe road, has been released, IgbereTV reports.

Pastor Zongo was released on Friday evening, October 30, through an undisclosed process, officials say. Details about his release are yet to be disclosed, however, it was gathered that he communicated with his wife to confirm his release.

The pastor, who went missing while travelling to Gombe State for a conference, had appeared in a video this week saying he was abducted by the Islamic State West Africa Province.

Pastor Zango said he was in the custody of the insurgents alongside two other Christian women, who were also abducted.

In the video, the cleric seen seated behind a prayer mat, said he was abducted on Monday, October 19, 2020.

“My name is Reverend Polycap Zongo and I am a pastor at COCIN LCC Wild Life Park, Plateau State, Nigeria. On October 19, 2020, I was travelling for a conference in Gombe when I was abducted by Boko Haram insurgents who caught me on the road. Right now I am with them," he said.

“I am appealing to the governor of Plateau State, Simon Boko Lalong, and the Senator of Plateau North, Barrister ID Gyang, and the Christian Association of Nigeria and COCIN Church to please help save me from their hands. They also abducted two Christian women who are also here with me, we are appealing to be rescued.” he added.

It is not clear if Miss Fayina Ali, a Kaduna-indigene of Adamawa State, who was also said to have gone missing same Monday he was captured, is among the two Zongo mentioned.

Miss Ali had held her marriage introduction on the weekend of her disappearance. Her wedding with a Air Force personnel is slated for December 2020.

Masara Kim Usman wrote on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/100000484611336/videos/5241260785900023/?app=fbl

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRO-ICl91c

https://igberetvnews.com/1369962/plateau-pastor-abducted-boko-haram-regains-freedom-photos/

Thank God for this
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by folu4real(f): 4:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
BlessedSpirit:
let somebody shout hallelujah

Hallelujah ✋

1 Like

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Im sure they paid a hefty ransom but the shithole Army will come and take credit for this. Talking shít about how they did clearing operations and tactical manoeuvre
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Pejapaul: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hallelujah, thank you Jesus for this divine intervention. God surely answers prayers.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by timbabng(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
The real Boko Haram would never free a Christian let alone a pastor. In the video, he called them "Boko Haram Insurgents", they would never give a script like that to their victim.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by folu4real(f): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Glorry !!!!

Let me paste this here too!!
Thank you Lord for his return !!

When I saw the headline, I remember when some good nairaland guys prayed for my friend cousin who was abducted by this infamous Fulani herdsmen.

Glory to God !! They return after presenting N1m as remuneration. Before they requested N 5Om .

According to my friend, let me summarize it, am saying it here to thank God and those who prayed, that God answer prayers.

He told me, as they told him, that the kilometer they walk was more than 4 hours on foot. The bush was far and thick, that if they were given the opportunity to come back that they can't find thier way home. According to them they threaten the living hell outta them, expose them to hazardous condition. Food was like one hand measurements. Some of them told them that it's not Thier will doing that, that as they are in that bush government do bring provision for them like food, guns. They said the guns they are using Nigeria soldiers can't use it. They said alot of things, but one miraculous thing God did was, after then send the money they don't want to allow them, their initial plan was to kill them but one of the boss just like them he wàs the one that brought to the road to find thier way home. In deed God work miracles.

I decree that the plots of the infidels/book haram/Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria won't happen, I pray God save us from this guys.

AMEN
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by Chris2863(m): 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don’t really know why I find it difficult believing this whole thing right from the first video he made. Looked kind of arranged to me
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by nedekid: 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thank God.
Guess Boko boys have started repenting.
Re: Pastor Polycarp Zongo Kidnapped By Boko Haram, Regains Freedom (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
First time hearing "Polycarp" as a name...hope we won't hear mesocarp later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / President Buhari Meets Super Eagles Stars Playing In Turkish League (PHOTO) / Bill Gates: "I Am Excited To Visit Nigeria & Meet Buhari And Osinbajo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.