Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT (53831 Views)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / Minutes Before The Lekki Tollgate Shooting On Tuesday / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by okwusdidi: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
That's how the said nobody was kidnapped in Chibok.The fact is that the military has come out to say that they were present at the toll gate.Sonwolu said that he is aware that two people died from gunshots injury.Eye witness say they counted 15 bodies that were taken away by the military.The video showing the army shooting at protesters has been verified to be authentic.Prenium times has investigated the matter and made known its findings to the public,just saying its a lie on social media wont help your case.Those who love Buhari should bring out facts too or better still sue prenuim times,DJ switch etc.A German journalist present at the toll gate during the shooting said of Nigeria.A nation that kills its youth.For those saying that some policemen were also killed and are blaming it on the protesters at Lekki toll gate.Do you have any prove that the protesters were the ones who killed the policemen.Even the Army has come out to say that they protest were peaceful.With the way Buhari supporters are going about this they are only proving Ipob right about Nigeria.Equal rights and justice is what guarantees peace.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by lightwind(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's a difference between being locked up in prison and being killed.

Find a better and more sensical ideology..

So, your son, daughter or relative is missing for more than a week after the well publicised lekki toll gate shooting, are you going to remain silent and be making some silly and irrelevant prison excuse? Maybe only if you are not a loving and caring parent.

Nice try though..

You are a Nigerian Patriot my ASS, wicked human beings like you. because you are benefiting from this shit hole Government that's why you have the strong feeling to deny scores were killed at the Lekki TollGate. I de shame for you o. You think money you have will give you life or the high connections you have will give you life. You are in Neverland world.. Shit Hole Patriot
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by lightwind(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Pls you have just written lot of bunch of words that don't make logical sense

How does prison got to do with people "shot dead" in so called lekki?

So every person that got "shot" came to lagos to better their lives, they dont have friends, neighbors, pastors, imams, girlfriends, teachers and employers that are looking at for them.

I don't think you live in Nigeria. Looks like you live in Utopia world
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by authority2006(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2020
blueAgent:

They are idiots and will face worst fate.
Like the one happened to your brothers and sisters at Lekki, right?
All of you who set Nigeria on fire with fake news and pictures that led to the killings of innocent people and security agents as well as the destruction of properties will never no peace.

That's another lie recently bursted below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6220109/anthony-okechukwu-died-accident-not#95552053
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by PVision2020(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Crispels:

Do you think this is a joke? Just watch out.

A similar Panel uncovered how soldiers extra-judicially murdered over 347 people in Kaduna, how many people have been prosecuted for such mass murder?

Even the government that funds E-Rats are already jittery. Let's see how things shape up in the next few weeks - when the truth starts taking the front burner.

And to everyone who have been paid to shamelessly defend the murder of innocent young Nigerians at Lekki, may such calamity befall them and their generations to come in no distant time.

You should be educated enough not to preempt the outcome of the panel and not to resolve to emotional blackmail, rants and curses.
Let us wait for the outcome of the judicial panel before coming to conclusion. Let the victims and their families show up, you and others with "evidence" should also report to the panel.

I'll bookmark this thread and call you out for a robust discussion after the outcome of the judicial panel.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by blueAgent(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
authority2006:

Like the one happened to your brothers and sisters at Lekki, right?
All of you who set Nigeria on fire with fake news and pictures that led to the killings of innocent people and security agents as well as the destruction of properties will never no peace.

That's another lie recently bursted below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6220109/anthony-okechukwu-died-accident-not#95552053

When will you face the truth?
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by haaryobhami: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2020
PVision2020:

Mr ipob minion, it seems your people too doesn't deserve justice or are they lesser human to those seeking for justice? At least Lagos State has set up a panel of inquiry to investigate the Lekki shootings unlike your people being killed on the daily with no justice. So tell any victim (or ghost) seeking for justice to come out with their full chest and seek for justice and stop your online rants.
am from ogun state and it's funny how u guys trying to turn people death to and Igbo vs Yoruba thing but sadly it's not working.
u guys have done a good job for d people that paid u to rubbish d lekkimassacre but it's definitely not working,maybe it's time to quit.
I hope d dead gets justice
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by PVision2020(m): 9:05am On Nov 01, 2020
haaryobhami:

am from ogun state and it's funny how u guys trying to turn people death to and Igbo vs Yoruba thing but sadly it's not working.
u guys have done a good job for d people that paid u to rubbish d lekkimassacre but it's definitely not working,maybe it's time to quit.
I hope d dead gets justice
I stand for justice for all. Selective justice is injustice. As we clamour for justice for the victims of the alleged "Lekki Massacre" it'll be hypocritical of us to turn a blind eyes towards other gruesome killings with more verifiable evidences.

A panel has been setup, let any victim or families of the victims come forward for justice and compensation anything aside this will only give credence to the believe that there was no massacre after all.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by haaryobhami: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
PVision2020:

I stand for justice for all. Selective justice is injustice. As we clamour for justice for the victims of the alleged "Lekki Massacre" it'll be hypocritical of us to turn a blind eyes towards other gruesome killings with more verifiable evidences.

A panel has been setup, let any victim or families of the victims come forward for justice and compensation anything aside this will only give credence to the believe that there was no massacre after all.
I have a friend who is a friend to that tony guy that died at d protest and there was this guy from ekiti cause I lived in ekiti to that lost two family members to d lekki shooting
nnamdi cownu set d Igbo (ipob) people for death by instigating them against wike and other tribes,
u are right about there hypocrisy though and na only wike fit handle there madness but I hope d bloodshed stops.
there was shooting at lekki that I know with enough evidence,let's stop defending evil before it swallows us all ,yoruba would say nkan to de ba aresa onbo wa deba olugbon.
I hope justice is served
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by PVision2020(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
haaryobhami:

I have a friend who is a friend to that tony guy that died at d protest and there was this guy from ekiti cause I lived in ekiti to that lost two family members to d lekki shooting
nnamdi cownu set d Igbo (ipob) people for death by instigating them against wike and other tribes,
u are right about there hypocrisy though and na only wike fit handle there madness but I hope d bloodshed stops.
there was shooting at lekki that I know with enough evidence,let's stop defending evil before it swallows us all ,yoruba would say nkan to de ba aresa onbo wa deba olugbon.
I hope justice is served
The Tony guy has been confirmed to have died via a motorbike accident hours before the Lekki shootings along other 2 people. Check is FB page and his brother also confirmed it.

If any family loss any of their love ones, then they should provide evidence before the panel to get justice and compensation, that's the right thing to do.
The continuous death in Oyigbo is unjustifiable, Ipob and non-ipob are being killed, I've seen the pictures of a young guy killed.

Exaggerating the Lekki shootings with monumental fake pictures and news while we shy away from the Shite massacre, Oyigbo Massacre, Ezu massacre, Enugu massacre, Ojoo (Oyo) killings is simply hypocritical.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by ProT: 9:37am On Nov 01, 2020
This is horrible!

To the BMC 30K SonsOfABiich who try to discredit and water down the massacre that happened at Lekki toll gate, may ur end be very slow but extremely painful; "30k slave work" kee una there!

From the look of things, it seems the devil is far far better than Sanwo Olu.
Dude is a monster! He forms innocence, whereas, he was the mastermind of the massacre.

I hope heads will roll for this.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by ProT: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2020
haaryobhami:

I hope justice is served

Folks like u deserve every stupid thing SARS has done in this country; u have been so misruled that u no longer make use of neural cells.

Take ur selective stewpidity elsewhere!
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by haaryobhami: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2020
PVision2020:

The Tony guy has been confirmed to have died via a motorbike accident hours before the Lekki shootings along other 2 people. Check is FB page and his brother also confirmed it.

If any family loss any of their love ones, then they should provide evidence before the panel to get justice and compensation, that's the right thing to do.
The continuous death in Oyigbo is unjustifiable, Ipob and non-ipob are being killed, I've seen the pictures of a young guy killed.

Exaggerating the Lekki shootings with monumental fake pictures and news while we shy away from the Shite massacre, Oyigbo Massacre, Ezu massacre, Enugu massacre, Ojoo (Oyo) killings is simply hypocritical.
just read about d oyigbomassarce and d death toll has actually surpassed that of lekki shooting,wow nawa for this country oh .
people need to speak up cause it's actually worst self
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by authority2006(m): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2020
blueAgent:

When will you face the truth?

And I'm telling you too that this is the time to face the truth. Or, truth has two meaning?
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by Viktom(m): 10:25am On Nov 01, 2020
And some urchins were here defending this mad dog of a government. may truth prevail and may the culprits be brought to book even if it takes 600 years.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by hecomeshome(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:
Stop being myopic and acting like an illiterate.

For everybody it's just conjectures for now.

The only, only and only credible proof of any massacre at Lekki is either the corpses or the names of the people who were massacred.

Every other thing is just sentiments and emotions without credible evidence. .

Where are the bodies or the names?

I believe you are the myopic one here - and you deliberately chose to be. Your reasoning of corpses as evidence that the massacre took place is not cogent. Jamal was murdered in the Saudi embassy in Turkey, but his corpse was not found.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by tesppidd: 10:57am On Nov 01, 2020
hecomeshome:

I believe you are the myopic one here - and you deliberately chose to be. Your reasoning of corpses as evidence that the massacre took place is not cogent. Jamal was murdered in the Saudi embassy in Turkey, but his corpse was not found.
But you identified his name as Jamal abi?

That's why i said names or corpses.

If you cannot find the corpses okay tell us names na!

Abi the government stole their names too

1 Like

Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by Crispels(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
PVision2020:

You should be educated enough not to preempt the outcome of the panel and not to resolve to emotional blackmail, rants and curses.
Let us wait for the outcome of the judicial panel before coming to conclusion. Let the victims and their families show up, you and others with "evidence" should also report to the panel.

I'll bookmark this thread and call you out for a robust discussion after the outcome of the judicial panel.

What happened to the outcome of the Kaduna Enquiry that uncovered how 347 Nigerians were killed by soldiers?
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by PVision2020(m): 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Crispels:

What happened to the outcome of the Kaduna Enquiry that uncovered how 347 Nigerians were killed by soldiers?
At least we now know 347 people died unlike the fake news and pictures of Lekki. When the panel finally reveals their findings we will definitely know the truth.
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by Chimasoka: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Williams Uchemba a Popular Nollywood Actor Set to Tie The Knot With a Fulani Virgin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxIsBpGldq4
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by eROCK247(m): 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Bullets, Blood & Death At Lekki Tollgate: Untold Story Of What Happened - PT by mankan2k7(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Every politicians that is involved in this massacre will weep over their children in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ademola Adeleke As He Assumes Office As Osun Governor / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.