Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None (34270 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Dlewisi: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mothers.... Our Heros
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Tareq1105: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
estirocky:
All mothers are second to none

Tell her make she hear.

Probably she hasn't been to the village to see how mothers labour to keep their families going.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by nsilordgmail(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Slurity:
Except Those that sold their babies for money
And those that kill their children just to spite their husbands
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by michoim(m): 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wonderful & blessed family
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hotzone(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again

U are a wanted man....

Palliathieves, we know u

Police killers u have been spotted

U can run but can’t hide

U should know, Nigeria is our country and we are one. Though we are diverse by culture, religion and agriculture but blessed in different unique ways like human intelligence. We are a strong nation that has survived war without breaking then June 12 and etc but yet, we still survived so far. The likes of Nnamdi Kanu and Shekarau of boko haram and other political thieves, imams, pastors, corrupt youth leader and selfish Keke drivers including abusive parents and teachers, can never deter us from doing the right things to sustain peace in this loving nation...Run!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Tatashi: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
She don born
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by SmartMugu: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Spoilt brat
And still that stupid simi was saying we should stop cursing the children of our politicians
600 hundred years of suffering and pain to the children of our politicians
the sins of the fathers are visited upon the children

Ogbeni you go no where

We die here
Simi said that? Is she maddd?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Empiree: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again
na lie. By the time you spend some years abroad, you start to miss Nigeria even if her situation doesn't change for good.

What people don't understand is that you don't miss Nigeria when you are inside Nigeria until you relocate elsewhere, then you get to see Nigeria's value from outside its shores. But fuvk the politicians though cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Mykelhendriz: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
The first family of Nigeria is worthy of emulation. The epitome of beauty and brainy.

I come in peace. you may have contrary opinion on this, you should less forget that every Nigerian is entitled to his/her opinion
FVCK YOUR OPINION BRO

People like you owe important government position and end up like the Buharis
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
They get pregnant in Nigeria and give birth in Dubai...Chai,Money is good
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by ofiko123(m): 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:

Your own cup of tea..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by realstars: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
There are no bad mothers.
Even The Winch And Wizards.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Uteghe(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin Zahra is Nnamdi Kanu's crush. He can only look but not touch.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by ofiko123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
It is expected, your mum is the first lady of the federal republic of Nigeria.. The most populous nation on the African continent..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Bakr4u: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=ecolime post=95542576][/quote] nairaland are not on this plat form at all
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:

I swear bro I want to leave this country
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Ayo2004: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
nsilordgmail:
And those that kill their children just to spite their husbands
And those that kill their husbands to create room for sidecock grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
light099:
Real beauties up there, with Zahra looking like a black Arabian goddess.
Sometimes I clamor for national breakup but the moment I sight a Nigerian chick I scratch my beard and backtrack.
Anytime I remember the variety and packages of chicks each region is blessed with, I'm instantly tempted to say our unity is not negotiable. With the petite asses and beauties in the North, mixed chicks in the middle belt, brown skin chicks and those Alhajas with the big bum bum in SW, fair beautiful chicks in the SE and fair, thick beauties in SS, I can only see reasons to be thankful for a land flowing with milk and honey. Don't wait till that day comes, when you'll have to travel all the way to another country, just because of two rounds of knackout with one fat-assed chick in Bayelsa or Lagos before you know the value of what you were freely given.

For your mind say you talk ba? Anyway Igbo bebs are the best, beauty and gorgeous.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by AsawanaDgreat: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Time shall Tell
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Ayo2004: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I swear bro I want to leave this country
If u leave Nigeria without money,you will hate yourself....."dem no dey knock door for house rent 4 there oo" grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Gwagone: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
I can't wait to see buhari campaign in 2023 grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by CSTRR: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
The first family of Nigeria is worthy of emulation. The epitome of beauty and brainy.

I come in peace. you may have contrary opinion on this, you should less forget that every Nigerian is entitled to his/her opinion
There are offensive opinions.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Orishirishi grin I weep for this Country
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Omezif(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whoever doesn't know their mother is second to non should come to hear from zarha.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Do you have a visa yet? cheesy if yes, I want too lol cheesy
How did you get the visa and which country?
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by uchaymart(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Her late husband is supporting her spiritually
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
*in Quavo's voice"

congratulationnnnnnnsss!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hassanmaye(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Ayo2004 post=95543093]
If u leave Nigeria without money,you will hate yourself....."dem no dey knock door for house rent 4 there oo" grin[/quote

Ayo the frustration here is too much I swear, you will work so hard couple with Nigerian lecturers impunity to finish the University yet, no job, my parents owe me alot.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
light099:
Real beauties up there, with Zahra looking like a black Arabian goddess.
Sometimes I clamor for national breakup but the moment I sight a Nigerian chick I scratch my beard and backtrack.
Anytime I remember the variety and packages of chicks each region is blessed with, I'm instantly tempted to say our unity is not negotiable. With the petite asses and beauties in the North, mixed chicks in the middle belt, brown skin chicks and those Alhajas with the big bum bum in SW, fair beautiful chicks in the SE and fair, thick beauties in SS, I can only see reasons to be thankful for a land flowing with milk and honey. Don't wait till that day comes, when you'll have to travel all the way to another country, just because of two rounds of knackout with one fat-assed chick in Bayelsa or Lagos before you know the value of what you were freely given.
lol.....I can't stop laughing!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.