Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None (34267 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Zahra Buhari Shades Dino Melaye Over Festus Keyamo Argument On Channels TV / Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
light099:
Real beauties up there, with Zahra looking like a black Arabian goddess.
Sometimes I clamor for national breakup but the moment I sight a Nigerian chick I scratch my beard and backtrack.
Anytime I remember the variety and packages of chicks each region is blessed with, I'm instantly tempted to say our unity is not negotiable. With the petite asses and beauties in the North, mixed chicks in the middle belt, brown skin chicks and those Alhajas with the big bum bum in SW, fair beautiful chicks in the SE and fair, thick beauties in SS, I can only see reasons to be thankful for a land flowing with milk and honey. Don't wait till that day comes, when you'll have to travel all the way to another country, just because of two rounds of knackout with one fat-assed chick in Bayelsa or Lagos before you know the value of what you were freely given.
None agree with ur broke ass
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by amazingspiderma: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
light099:
Sometimes I clamor for national breakup but the moment I sight a Nigerian chick I scratch my beard and backtrack.
Anytime I remember the variety and packages of chicks each region is blessed with, I'm instantly tempted to say our unity is not negotiable. With the petite asses and beauties in the North, mixed chicks in the middle belt, brown skin chicks and those Alhajas with the big bum bum in SW, fair beautiful chicks in the SE and fair, thick beauties in SS, I can only see reasons to be thankful for a land flowing with milk and honey. Don't wait till that day comes, when you'll have to travel all the way to another country, just because of two rounds of knackout with one fat-assed chick in Bayelsa or Lagos before you know the value of what you were freely given.

Chai .........See Shakespeare of Nairaland.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by psalmistkakah(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who go say him mama soup no sweet..
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
jidamsel43:
The first family of Nigeria is worthy of emulation. The epitome of beauty and brainy.

I come in peace. you may have contrary opinion on this, you should less forget that every Nigerian is entitled to his/her opinion

Bia you said wetin? Next time just say Aisha because to be honest I like her and respect her but the rest in that family pls withdraw the word "worthy of emulation" you hear?

I come in peace too.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by womenareapes: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Zahra Buhari-Indimi daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari has described her mother Aisha Buhari as one whose strength is “second to none”.

Zahra shared a picture on Instagram on Saturday of herself looking with “admiration” at her mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAAOG_MRQd/?igshid=1i4m9m2r1dy0g

The first lady had in the past openly spoken against those she referred to as members of a cabal who allegedly hijacked her husband’s government.

The social media post, however, comes amid rumour that Zahra is in Dubai for the birth of her baby and that her mother had joined her, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi son of Maiduguri-based billionaire Mohammed Indimi. They got married at an elaborate wedding on December 16, 2016.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369969/strength-second-none-zahra-buhari-gushes-mother-aisha-photo/
the only good Muslim president we have so far is the late ya adua!

the rest are just fvcking ediots
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Bigii(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Very useless, selfish, greedy woman. undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
estirocky:
All mothers are second to none

I no know o. Abi they have found him another fake wife. Thought the cabal died of covid who dey come chase am again undecided grin
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Ayo2004: 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=95543291][/quote]
I know......but e no easy for there too o,if u no get money and nobody to stay with for there and u think say u go just hussle travelling money,person fit sleep under bridge tire oo and there u pay bills for most things,once u don't pay,they cut it off,don't let anybody deceive u that it is all sunshine

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Bundeskazler: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Some of you are funny in this forum. Is it her fault she was born into that family? It's not anyone's choice to make where to be born...have sense now...chaii
BOOZELEE:
Look at dem

Nigerias problem

Living large while there fellow fulani tribesmen are causing havoc every where they go.

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
I concur.....even me wey far from that man dey feel the heat.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Oracleforce: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zahra Buhari knows that 90 percent of peo0le here on nairaland don't like her family...

If you doubt me, check all the comments above my comment...
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by FirstCounsel(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
light099:

Ha ha ha. Funny guy cheesy
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Harry81(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
Where una papa dey....una just dey live without papa cos of money and power and u think u are deceiving Nigerians...we all know the story.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Oyiboman69: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again
I'm very happy for you...I wish I could say the same...

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nmezor(f): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
Moms are supreme cool
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Clothingonline9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Buy your classic watch at affordable prices door step delivery and Nationwide dispatch
BVGLARI 5k (black and brown )
Casio 5500 (8 colours Available )
Hublot 7k. (6 colours Available )
Smart watch
Remember we sell jeans chinos Shirts polo all sizes available
2k pant trousers Europe brands
Chinos 3k
Jeans 4k
Turtle neck 5k
And all men clothing accessories available
Turkey shirts 3500

Payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch daily
My people click here
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Dreyton36: 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abubakraheemat:
Uu

How're you doing today beautiful Raheemat
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Zahra Buhari-Indimi daughter of President Muhammadu Buhari has described her mother Aisha Buhari as one whose strength is “second to none”.

Zahra shared a picture on Instagram on Saturday of herself looking with “admiration” at her mother.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHAAOG_MRQd/?igshid=1i4m9m2r1dy0g

The first lady had in the past openly spoken against those she referred to as members of a cabal who allegedly hijacked her husband’s government.

The social media post, however, comes amid rumour that Zahra is in Dubai for the birth of her baby and that her mother had joined her, Igbere TV reports.

Zahra is married to Ahmed Indimi son of Maiduguri-based billionaire Mohammed Indimi. They got married at an elaborate wedding on December 16, 2016.

https://igberetvnews.com/1369969/strength-second-none-zahra-buhari-gushes-mother-aisha-photo/

Bunch of criminals
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Adex2442: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Their Business. As long as that doesn't put food on my table. Leaving this country months from now and will never return here ever again

Carry me along pls
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by HandmadeD: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hotzone:

U are a wanted man....

Palliathieves, we know u

Police killers u have been spotted

U can run but can’t hide

U should know, Nigeria is our country and we are one. Though we are diverse by culture, religion and agriculture but blessed in different unique ways like human intelligence. We are a strong nation that has survived war without breaking then June 12 and etc but yet, we still survived so far. The likes of Nnamdi Kanu and Shekarau of boko haram and other political thieves, imams, pastors, corrupt youth leader and selfish Keke drivers including abusive parents and teachers, can never deter us from doing the right things to sustain peace in this loving nation...Run!!!!
Please pass me what you smoke.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol... I salute that woman, she is a fortress for her family despite the allegation that her husband is not her husband and she didn't say anything. Women are a bundle of secret keepers
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Aksnoopy: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Abeg na who dey Bleep this woman, I am so concerned about that because I hear say buhari, her husband don dey.
She is too fine not be bleeped. cool
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Hotzone(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Please pass me what you smoke.

It’s called intellectual superiority
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by mecussey(m): 9:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:

They successfully chased you away from your fatherland , your ancestors will not be happy about this news. Some of us leave to reinforce and come back with full amour.
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Yankee101: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
After you have your own kids and see the wahala, you begin to respect your parents more
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Queenoffucks(f): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Awon ole. How will her strength not be second to none when the country's treasury is on her laps?

Fvck dullhari

Fvck zara

Fvck aisha

Fvck ap-shit

Queenoffucks

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dreyton36:

How're you doing today beautiful Raheemat

Pedophile stop having sex with underage

Kirikiri is your final destination if you don't repent

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by Dreyton36: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Harkonnen:

Pedophile stop having sex with underage

Kirikiri is your final destination if you don't repent

Try get sense for once naw
Must everybody be like you ?
And how's she underaged? You räpíßt
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by HandmadeD: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hotzone:

On social. Prof Sonyinka ko, Sonyinka ni
Re: Zahra Buhari To Her Mother, Aisha: Your Strength Is Second To None by HandmadeD: 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hotzone:

On social media? . Prof Sonyinka ko, Sonyinka ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Found N1.85 Billion In Buratai's House, Office - Sahara Reporters / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja / Reps In Shouting Match, As Speaker Withdraws National Water Resources Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.