Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Virginity Vs Character - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity Vs Character (33010 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Vs Character by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Lol grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I know a guy who's a virgin but talks dirty and has smooched and all, what's that?! If you're a virgin ,please do so without having to do what doesn't concern you because as dem dey talk, na from clap dance dey start. OP, not all non virgins deflowered themselves on purpose (both male and female) don't you read threads created about children being molested? Ahan ,let me not go into details Abeg.
For me, character is everything! What's the point of marrying a man who's never had sex but is physically, emotionally, verbally abusive?! A bitter man who has no patience.
Virginity is a plus, but we gather dey if you're not a virgin but are of good character.

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by ednut1(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Even those who have given Mouth Action and swallowed are Virgins. Those who have done anal sex are virgins too. Keep looking for wetin no loss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by MichaelTLoni: 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Character is good, virginity is better, but salvation is the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:
Character is what sustains marriage, not virginity.
It's good to console yourself especially when you ain't a virgin but it's very important to be truthful to oneself at times.........

in a nutshell, virginity entails good character.....

thank you, don't mention...

5 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by VirginSearcher(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2020
For me I choose virginity.. I will work on your character

6 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by PitexyBaba(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Can we call a lady that have sex through her anus but not pussy a virgin?? I'm confused...
I stand character though and if virgin is being added, who am I to reject?

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Any girl that is not a virgin at a young age...is equally a harlot....somehow..if the body count is more than five.....

that how many nigerian gals of today are
Re: Virginity Vs Character by atoleybaba(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Both are good
character is more important for me

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Virginity can never be overrated. A lady who's a virgin with good character is a gift to her husband
You just earned my respect sis....

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:

i think i just quoted your other message with an answer to this.

so many people engages in all other sexual act asides penetration just so they could maintain the status of a "virgin"... whats the point??

also, virginity status would end one day, but character continues to define you till you die.

A Virgin is a Virgin..... not someone that has pressed, penetrated in the asss.... and all sort except the vag!na.....

See..it is almost impossible to find a woman discipline enough not to let men ravage her body with several abortions to match....and not have a good balance of other good characters...,.

U are trying to paint a hypothetical situation of a nasty virgin woman vs a hoe that is kind and humble with all the nice character in the world..,
The world hardly ever works this way...

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2020
PitexyBaba:
Can we call a lady that have sex through her anus but not pussy a virgin??
I'm confused...

I stand character though and if virgin is being added, who am I to reject?

U think a lady wild enough to take pen!s in the asss will not have taken it In the vag!na.....u people like painting funny scenarios

12 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by atoleybaba(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U don’t get it..... not spreading legs anyhow is good character
one sex takes Ur virginity away. people make mistake. imagine a good girl that followed bad friend to a party and lost her virginity. when she got home and became sober, she realised her mistake and regretted it for life and never did it again till marriage. did she marry has a virgin? NO. now imagine a righteous girl that doesn't go to party and doesn't hang out with boys(not because she doesn't want to but because her parents are over strict and check her hymen every month) but DX girl gives her male neighbour BJ ones a while and any fetish thing u can think of. she is always raw and to crown it up, she is rude, uncultured, disrespectful and doesn't know how to be submissive. which will you prefer, d virgin or the non virgin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Virginity is virtuous but not all non-virgins were promiscuous.

Character is very good important.

But who would you choose if given a choice between two women both with good characters, one being a virgin and the other not a virgin.
obviously most will chose the virgin but this is an oversimplification of a very complicated matter. The implication of this post is that non-virgins are bad and undisciplined. I don’t agree with this. Just because a girl has lost her virginity does not mean she sleeps around.

Imagine a girl who has had one or two long term and serious relationships (probably that she thought will lead to marriage) and along the line she slept with the guy(s) she was dating. That’s very different from a girl who has casual sex with every guy that comes her way.

Well everyone has the right to their own option, it’s a free society, but to me, while I will definitely respect a lady who kept her virginity till marriage it carries one of the lowest marks on my scorecard of what makes a good wife overall.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by atoleybaba(m): 9:44am On Nov 01, 2020
Agritech:
Being a virgin lady in this present world shows there is a high probability the lady have other good attributes like :
1. The lady has self control, the urge is there, but controlling sexual urge isn't easy. It is very easy for a lady to have s_x.

2. She is not gullible. guys would try to convince her, non virgins girls would try to convince her, and she still didn't listen. Fews ladies are like that.

3. She is most likely not greedy. Money opens many girls legs.

4. She is most likely a careful person as she must have been avoiding places where there is highly likelihood that her viginity would be forcefully taken.

5. She is more likely to be God fearing. Keeping virginity is very dificulty, the fear of God is most likely what is making her do it.

That is not to say a nonvirgin can't have these attributes, but if you have 10 virgin girls and 10 nonvirgin girls, and you randomly sellect one girl each from the two groups, the girl sellected from the virgin group is most likely to be a better person.
lol you are so freaking wrong.... there are virgins with good character no doubt, but that is not always d case. hence that is why you should think carefully about the question. virginity or good character?

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by MRKLA123: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2020
What keeps the virginity of a lady is a good character (moral), so there is nothing like mannerless virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
atoleybaba:
one sex takes Ur virginity away. people make mistake. imagine a good girl that followed bad friend to a party and lost her virginity. when she got home and became sober, she realised her mistake and regretted it for life and never did it again till marriage. did she marry has a virgin? NO. now imagine a righteous girl that doesn't go to party and doesn't hang out with boys(not because she doesn't want to but because her parents are over strict and check her hymen every month) but DX girl gives her male neighbour BJ ones a while and any fetish thing u can think of. she is always raw and to crown it up, she is rude, uncultured, disrespectful and doesn't know how to be submissive. which will you prefer, d virgin or the non virgin

U people like painting funny and weird scenarios to drive home ur point.

...the scenario the Op is painting too is hypothetical because it is almost impossible to see a lady discipline enough to not let men ravage her body and not have a balance of other good character....

Note: I never said girls that spread their legs every where don’t have good character... but going for a Virgin is a calculated risk....

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Agritech(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
atoleybaba:
lol you are so freaking wrong.... there are virgins with good character no doubt, but that is not always d case. hence that is why you should think carefully about the question. virginity or good character?
How am I wrong? I say a virgin has a high probability of having a good character, you say it is not always the case that a virgin has good character. Are we not saying the same thing?
Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
MRKLA123:
What keeps the virginity of a lady is a good character (moral), so there is nothing like mannerless virgin.

Simple
Re: Virginity Vs Character by fidelium7(m): 9:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Speaking from experience, I would say if u find a well-mannered girl who is also a virgin, be grateful for it.
But if you have a well-mannered girl who is no longer a virgin and from what u can tell ( cos sometimes we can't tell it all), isn't promiscuous be equally grateful because it takes way more than virginity to make a relationship worth it. And people change too.
'Virginity' shouldn't be that one sign u should be looking for. Find someone who makes you happy and is loyal-virgin or no virgin.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by innobarca(m): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
They practice different types of rubbish but avoids penetration, Those ones are virgins too

Difficult to see a virgin above 20yrs with good character.

Difficult to see a very beautiful lady with good character.

But it's still very possible.

I will go with character.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Thattallgirl(f): 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
You just earned my respect sis....
smiley
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Thattallgirl(f): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2020
innobarca:
They practice different types of rubbish but avoids penetration, Those ones are virgins too

Difficult to see a virgin above 20yrs with good character.

Difficult to see a very beautiful lady with good character.

But it's still very possible.

I will go with character.

It's possible. I've seen them
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
Virginity goes a long way to tell how disciplined and moral a person can be and how high morality is important to a person. But please please please and please.

Relationship is much more complicated than just being moral and being a virgin. Any partner for me must be intelligent and smart and understand how to act properly in social settings. A social intellectual is what I regard as character in a woman.

Chastity Is very dear to me but character can’t be underrated, it is something I cannot look away. It is a live safer for any man that wants to build a good family.

So I choose character
SHE will behave specially outside and become a monster at home. Be careful what u wished for . GUESS your marital bed will be placed outside your house.

U never jam
Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin Please NEVER marry any Nigerian girl hoe that is not a virgin. Don't say I did not warn you.

#HSD
it means no one would marry your daughter
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
Virginity goes a long way to tell how disciplined and moral a person can be and how high morality is important to a person. But please please please and please.

Relationship is much more complicated than just being moral and being a virgin. Any partner for me must be intelligent and smart and understand how to act properly in social settings. A social intellectual is what I regard as character in a woman.

Chastity Is very dear to me but character can’t be underrated, it is something I cannot look away. It is a live safer for any man that wants to build a good family.

So I choose character
I quite agree with you but what if with all that social prowess she is unfaithful and sleeps around?
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Olayetan(m): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
take character first before beauty

Beauty attracts the eyes before you can realise the character..
Re: Virginity Vs Character by ksstroud: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2020
You see, majority of those non-virgins build up character after all their countless sexual frivolities so as not to loose at both ends...
What made those few virgins to remain virgins is still because of character. You can't rule out character in having self control to still remain virgin.
Don't twist standard to support worldliness.
The logic is; if you say virgins don't have character, then the non-virgins too didn't have character when they were virgins before they scattered it.
So virginity and character are not opposition parties but same family. There's nothing like virginity vs character.
By all standards and traditions, a virgin is chaste both sexually and morally.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 01, 2020
Angrykidd:
Character..
Virginity is like a balloon.
One prick and it's gone forever.
There is a character that maintained that virginity. You can't separate the two.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 10:02am On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

SHE will behave specially outside and become a monster at home. Be careful what u wished for . GUESS your marital bed will be placed outside your house.

U never jam
Please go and read jare. Do you know the meaning of social intelligence?

Infact me replying you is a social activity already.
It takes just two to make social. So I know what I am saying.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Matrimonous:

I quite agree with you but what if with all that social prowess she is unfaithful and sleeps around?
That is not social intelligence.
A social intellect wouldn’t do such
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by IamWonderful: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Bluezy13:
A. Character without virginity is a pass.
B. Virginity without Character is a fail...
C. Virginity with Character is a credit
D. Without Character and virginity is a failure.

I will take A.
Unnecessary shouts (from B and C) pisses me off.
You mean a fornicator have a pass ,is it for you or by GOD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Fulani Herdsmen And Their Agenda (VIDEO) / Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.