Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Virginity Vs Character - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Virginity Vs Character (32987 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Lose Your Virginity To Premarital Sex Even If You're A Sinner / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2020
Revolva:
Any girl that is not a virgin at a young age...is equally a harlot....somehow..if the body count is more than five.....

that how many nigerian gals of today are

Even those that were raped at young age? Don't be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:

That is not social intelligence.
A social intellect wouldn’t do such
Social intellect and moral values are two different things dear.
Quite on the contrary, the more morally loose they are, the more socially appealing they also are in most cases.
I can see it hurts you to think of an unfaithful wife right. grin

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:

U think a lady wild enough to take pen!s in the asss will not have taken it I’m the vag!na.....u people like painting funny scenarios

Lmao, what planet are you typing from? You really some girls ain't nasty and cunning to avoid vagina penetration?

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by anochuko01(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2020
coolsegun2002:

A Virgin is a Virgin..... not someone that has pressed, penetrated in the asss.... and all sort except the vag!na.....

See..it is almost impossible to find a woman discipline enough not to let men ravage her body with several abortions to match....and not have a good balance of other good characters...,.

U are trying to paint a hypothetical situation of a nasty virgin woman vs a hoe that is kind and humble with all the nice character in the world..,
The world hardly ever works this way...

Have you seen a hoe that is humble cheesy
Hoes are usually arrogant and proud, especially when they meet with the people who are below their customers class.
if you tell me of a virgin that has the other fruit of the spirit, sweet! but i would always take a girl who is generally good in character than a saucy girl who carries the status of a vrigin.

Its like taking a virgin man thats a wife beater over a non-virgin but calm and caring husband undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by kelvinatkins(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
Nobody wants a community dic. If you're a man and not a virgin yourself but are looking for one, then that's hypocrisy.
Bros If a broke girl can be searching for a rich man, I see no reason why a man who isn’t a Virgin shouldn’t look for a Virgin lady

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2020
A non virgin who understand men and probably her husband is way to go . You must keep a virgin with religious ideas or some ideas that made her a virgin.

Minus thatt most virgin are so ignorant of how men think and,have overrated egos and probabbly bitter

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by alexisbaby: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
If I may ask, is it only women that are supposed to be virgins, there is no where in the bible that God gave men the free pass to commit fornication and it is only a woman that is condemned when she loses her virginity.

Any form of first successful sexual intercourse by a man or woman establishes that both parties are no more virgins.

I don't know why there is so much emphasis on women's sexual conduct and why are men left out?.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
MRKLA123:
What keeps the virginity of a lady is a good character (moral), so there is nothing like mannerless virgin.

Is this guy for real?

So because a girl's hymen hasn't been cut, means she cannot be mannerless? Lmao cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by coolsegun2002: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:

Have you seen a hoe that is humble cheesy
Hoes are usually arrogant and proud, especially when they meet with the people who are below their customers class.
if you tell me of a virgin that has the other fruit of the spirit, sweet! but i would always take a girl who is generally good in character than a saucy girl who carries the status of a vrigin.

Its like taking a virgin man thats a wife beater over a non-virgin but calm and caring husband undecided undecided

Is this comment in response to my post?? I don’t think so
Re: Virginity Vs Character by anochuko01(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
It's good to console yourself especially when you ain't a virgin

exactly what we are talking about!
its your type that would insult your wife over the slightest misunderstanding grin

you might be a virgin but you lack wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by zakkxx: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
whatever you have asked from my Father he will give you, so shall it be! as you no likam God make sure say you no near virgin at all. A woman with character why is she sleeping around? which kind character be that. you know say some women no get husband? them done commot belle tire for the man and the man they fear you sure say this one go fit born? even if woman the sleep any how with men once she change that place go go back and the husband will have no questions to ask on the wedding night be wise!!!
Bluezy13:
A. Character without virginity is a pass.
B. Virginity without Character is a fail...
C. Virginity with Character is a credit
D. Without Character and virginity is a failure.

I will take A.
Unnecessary shouts (from B and C) pisses me off.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Matrimonous:

Social intellect and moral values are two different things dear.
Quite on the contrary, the more morally loose they are, the more socially appealing they also are in most cases.
I can see it hurts you to think of an unfaithful wife right. grin
What are you saying this guy?

Social intelligent people knows how to interact with virtually anybody, how to handle toxic people and just how to know thyself. Please type “social intelligence on Wikipedia”

Good character comes as a result of social intellect, having high self esteem about thyself and knowing how to judge people correctly during interactions.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by alexisbaby: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2020
So is a young man who lost his virginity at a young age a LovePeddler too.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by EmpressEmerald(f): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Character Surpass All

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

SHE will behave specially outside and become a monster at home. Be careful what u wished for . GUESS your marital bed will be placed outside your house.

U never jam

He should be careful what he wish for cos he chose good character over virginity? Lmao

Are you a virgin? If no, is your character good enough for any woman to get married to yo

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
it means no one would marry your daughter

God forbid
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Revolva(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Even those that were raped at young age? Don't be stupid.

that is why i said five...someone cant be raped all the time na....ok and forget this rape hype..its not as rampant as you tink in nigeria ...go to india and see d statistic of rape you go thank god say naija de learn
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Diamondniyi:

Then, who will marry your sister??

Hmm
Re: Virginity Vs Character by olowosokedile(m): 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Which character is precious to virginity when she lost hers UNCONDITIONALLY. How on earth someone with good character lost virginity unless otherwise under duress. Bad character can be patiently and systematically corrected but virginity lost can never be regained.

#My take anyway
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Amanda4life: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
FOR A WOMAN.

I PREFER CHATACTER BUT FOR MAN, I PREFER THEM VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2020
snowat:
it's very rear to see a virgin do that, and much more common in non-virgins. Talking about character, you haven't met a lady you think she is of good character, and ended up being a devil. LOL, I pity you. It's better to look for a virgin First and then check for good character, so as not loosing on both side. You can't tell me it's impossible to find a virgin with good character, because being a virgin entails discipline, self control and good moral.

It is not rare, there are virgins who do all sort of rubbish, but keep the hymen intact, but you guys won't know, cos when you approach them, they portray themselves to be all saintly without blemish just to deceive y'all,

Virginity doesn't define a blissful, long lasting marriage, good character, discipline from both sides should be the ultimate goal,

And yet, we still have stupid men who'd still cheat on their virgin wives with them disvirgined side chick, and some virgin wives who'd get tired of their husband's one style diick and go get some sweet new styles outside.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by stanliwise(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:

God forbid
see the way you rush to defend your daughter but eager to dish out advice. If your daughter can be a good girl so as some other people daughter. Life na give and take

Accept Jesus into your life.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by innobarca(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It's possible. I've seen them
Okay ooo. Let me agree small.
Re: Virginity Vs Character by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Revolva:

that is why i said five...someone cant be raped all the time na....ok and forget this rape hype..its not as rampant as you tink in nigeria ...go to india and see d statistic of rape you go thank god say naija de learn
[/s]

For you to even be comparing rape statistics means you're an everlasting crazy person.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Myer(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2020
immortalcrown:
This generation makes so much effort to justify some unethical behaviours. This is not the major problem. The major problem is that the same society ridicules ethical norms to make the unethical behaviours more acceptable. People often say "If you want to marry, go for a woman that has a good character. Virginity does not matter".

Do not tell me to stop searching for a virgin as a wife. Stop telling me that virginity is just for a night while manners last for a lifetime. A mannerless virgin is better than a mannerless person that has been deflowered. A wise virgin is more precious than a wise person that has been deflowered. A beautiful or handsome virgin worths more than a beautiful or handsome person that has been deflowered. Bad character is not unique to virgins or non-virgins. So, what is your point?

You better tell me that some people lost their virginity under life-threatening circumstances. You better tell me that not all the persons that have lost their virginity are irresponsible. Stop sounding as if virginity is worthless. Stop sounding as if all the virgins have bad characters and all the people that have lost their own virginity have good characters. Stop using constructive statements to encourage and justify sexual immorality. If you cannot identify a virgin that has a good character, you cannot identify a deflowered person that has a good character.

If you're a virgin too then by all means it's ok to prioritize virginity in your partner.
Otherwise, you're just a selfish bastard. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 01, 2020
stanliwise:
see the way you rush to defend your daughter but eager to dish out advice. If your daughter can be a good girl so as some other people daughter. Life na give and take

Accept Jesus into your life.

Bro, Nigerian girls are more deadlier than snake. Take it or leave it.

Re: Virginity Vs Character by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: Virginity Vs Character by anochuko01(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2020
snowat:
it's very rear to see a virgin do that, and much more common in non-virgins. Talking about character, you haven't met a lady you think she is of good character, and ended up being a devil. LOL, I pity you. It's better to look for a virgin First and then check for good character, so as not loosing on both side. You can't tell me it's impossible to find a virgin with good character, because being a virgin entails discipline, self control and good moral.

I get your point because there's always an exception in everything.
We all also have different things we look for in marriages and relationships so our preferences would always differ.

But after getting a Virgin, what happens after you've had your first sex? Does it guarantee her not going after men since there won't be a "meter" to read anymore?

Have you also considered the condition that led to losing the virginity? What if she was forced or just purely ignorant? Just as you said, people can also change.

And when I say non Virgins, I'm not talking about people who have turned themselves to prostitues but those who have just lost that "status".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by alexisbaby: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Virginity can never be overrated. A lady who's a virgin with good character is a gift to her husband

No when a man or woman abhors sexual sin until marriage it is in keeping to God's principle. I don't think it's any gift to any spouse.

Some women become desolate much later in their marriage when their husband starts committing adultery, you will hear them lamenting how they where virgins until the wedding night, I find such women amusing at their ignorance.

Keeping ones body pure is a call to both young men and women not only women, fornication is a sin and God did not give any one a free pass on sexual sin.

Please enough of all this nonsense that the best thing that can happen to any woman is marriage, the best thing that can happen to any body on this earth be it a man or woman is having a relationship with Christ.

A marriage can only be termed a good one when both parties involved put in their 100% to make it work. When a man is busy roaming around committing adultery it is a failed marriage, that his wife is still living with him does not make it a successful one, that his wife is stupidly condoning it doesn't mean that God has condoned it. If that man does not repent he will definitely find himself in hell after death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Vs Character by dewuyiebun: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Marrying a virgin is good but being a virgin doesn't justify that she's not immoral,this is the believe of we humans but God sees and knows more than we do,some ladies stayed virgin because they were not able to see a man to deflowered them,I once dated a lady for four years, she's a virgin and she needed me to deflowered her,I tried to, but couldn't,I guess am not experienced enough.so if someone married her a virgin the person would believe she's disciplined,big fat lie, being a virgin is good,but I cherished character,a good character breeds rest of mind

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Can You Be Good Without GOD?? / Who Will You Have Lunch With? / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.