Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face (71208 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by helinues: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairanaira12:

Lolz. The thing pains you so much to the extent you start wailing like a cry cry baby to the mod to save you from disgrace.

After banning him, he will come back and hit your head with more. You don buy market. tongue

What is this one saying

Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by TecM0: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
Mohammed Junaid is now your pal for expressing his personal opinion, more arses for you to lick then.
BTW, who was even talking about 2023?

Lol.

One day your children would ask you why Ibos have never led this country since 50 years after Ironsi was wasted,

I hope you be honest enough to tell them that you got the amount of hate you spread, you never formed alliance, Ikwere and Wike now hates you, you never take responsibility and blame others while claiming victims always

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nairanaira12: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

What is this one saying

Do I know you?

Why did you report that guy if the thing no pain you? tongue
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by helinues: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairanaira12:

Why did you report that guy if the thing no pain you? tongue

Which guy are you referring to?

Cos the person I might have in mind is the one who employed NL mods, so they listen to his wish and command only
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by WoeBetide666: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
El-Rufai 2023
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Blackking98(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.
You wish grin
See mouth like North grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Ayo2004: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mumu person...even if na Adolf Hilter dey newspaper,we go still chop am grin

4 Likes

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by ipadeola91057: 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
:Yes they are. Tinubu is a criminal of international dimension. -- Ribadu Then prosecute him and jail him like Orji Uzor Kalu if you have proof

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Flokywaya(m): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
flyingpig:
grin grin
Na wo Nigerians go take reject am in 2023
Make e no even try contest cos the humiliation go dey woeful

We remember Lekki Tollgate 20-10-2020

Vote no dey count again na rigging be the koko,,

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Dayoebe(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Before 2023, Nigerians would have forgiven him.
Nobody will remember his atrocity
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by ThatFairGuy: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yes they are.
Tinubu is a criminal of international dimension. -- Ribadu
Nah so e dey pain you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by FisifunKododada: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Another PDP zombie chasing 5 minutes fame grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile Wike, the number 1 PDP politician in Nigeria, is assassinating innocent Igbos in Oyigbo and PDP zombies and Nairaland Igbos ONLY think Tinubu. Awom weyrey grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by franzis(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
How is this news or front-page worthy
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lalasticlala how is this news na angry nawa o Na to comot your front teeth just nowangry
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Mokason288(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
TecM0:

Everyone with common sense knows 15 million Nigerians accross North and South voted Buhari

Ogbonaya Onu supported Buhari same as Orji Kalu, Rochas Okorocha and many Ibos but yorubas don't give a fvck about your 5% leaders

Peter Obi begged and bribbed his way to be Atiku's vice a full blooded Fulani's Vice , Yorubas never said a word
I reside in Abuja.... freeee and fair elections in Kastina , I swear to God almighty Buhari will not win

I hope I made sense
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by ofiko123(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nonsense... Shey Na tinubu face you wan chop..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Mayng01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lmao
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by mannasseh(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.
same way amaechi is hated

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by phren: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
sarahkom:
Wonder shall never end

Don’t mind him.....he’s IPOB.
Unfortunately, there’s nothing they can do.

4 Likes

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by sonofElElyon: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is not news worthy
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Farki: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.

Don't be saying nonsense here, the North will always vote for a Northerner and the South East/South will always vote for a Southerner. The region that has the most influence over the election is the West, win the West and you have won the election.

That is what will happen since we threw zoning into the gutter in 2015.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by tsagir(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
JAGABAN 2023 IPOB YOUR HATE TO TINUBU WILL KILL YOU

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by skales67(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
"Put COVID, put malaria or typhoid" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by mkpologwu(m): 9:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
But when will people stop eating anyhow?? Is the so called suya supposed to be wrapped in newspaper

The most annoying one is the big eateries wrapping very hot foods in nylon, and they will always tell me that I'm the only one complaining about it.

Our "it doesn't matter" attitude is quite alarming in this country.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:
All these wailers and ipob sef.

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.

All are thief, no one except their people worship them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.