Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) (46183 Views)

Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters / Yusuf Buhari Visits Tinubu (Picture) / Governor Ganduje Wore A Muffler With Tinubu's Picture (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Deltawarri(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvSfoYQER8

A viral video shared online where a Nigeria man refused to pay for a suya meat rap with paper with Tinubu picture on it

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Xscape1993(m): 11:06am On Jul 13, 2022
Evil party..... nobody wants to associate with evil party.... terrorist sponsor and sympathizer..... founder of agberos in Nigeria....

462 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Rexymania(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Omo me seff no go pay o.. which kind set up be that

350 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by SisterFire(f): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Thiefnuhu

258 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Musicaddictkell(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2022
Hahahaha....
This case don dey serious oh

253 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by inoki247: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Den u drop the Suya u don't go around with your stupidity the Suya man is in for business he can't be going around to scrutinize the paper he will use to sell his goods..

With how most of u castigate Buhari reach you still av no option Dan to hang his picture on ur office wall if you've a corporate office...

138 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Greyworld: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Dude said put covid....lmao

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:10am On Jul 13, 2022
tinubu will pay from his loots.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Viscuz: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2022
If you eat that suya this will be the end result

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by VoteTinubu2023: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Anything for clout.

Vote Tinubu-Shettima 2023. Vote APC.

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by IamWonderful: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
Baby factory criminals apku munching gorillas and cannibals on rampage, you are rejecting suya paper with camera on, what a life of these Pandora Peter OBItuary miscreants and cannibals with clout chasing

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Naijanascam: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Watchout for the senior urchins and touts firing from all cylinders......

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by WibusJaga: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol! E don reach like dat. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
No one can curse he who is blessed...
Na suya hunger go kill am BATIFIED all around

Vote APC vote TINUBU

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Obidient4life3: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
No body wants to be associated with a failure and a curse at the same time

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Tinubu is a continuation of the biblical pestilence and hunger that have ravaged the average Nigerian. Eating a suya wrapped with tinubu image can bring badluck to you.
If you don't have a hotel website or you have a with at least 20 rooms you might want to automate and digitalize the room booking process. I have written a script that can be hosted online or that can run on a localhost which will enable you manage your hotel. This script comes with amazing features I know you will definitely like because it was specifically built to solve the problem of Nigerian hotels. Check the link on my signature to see more details and demo in action

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by atobs4real(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
ABEG GIVE TO ME NOW GIVE ME NOW GIVE TO ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by shortIGBOman: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2022
He is definitely an IGBO Man. Na them dey practice politics of bitterness.

250 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by atobs4real(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
ABEG GIVE TO ME NOW GIVE ME NOW GIVE TO ME NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YOUR MUMU NEVER DO

2 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by frndfghtr(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
I will collect once eat and clean mouth, once i will not pay for it
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by chrisifeanyi: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
The man did the right thing, such suya is capable of giving someone Parkinson disease and shaky shaky hands

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
Put covid, I don't mind. But I don't want Tinubu grin

20 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by MVLOX(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2022
The man dey vex for BATman... Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Kingpele(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by angelfallz(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Juju is real!
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Kendo999: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Reject Agbado Cassava grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by fredoooooo: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
BAT SHETTIMA 23 ...
NO time for mumbo jumbo. .

205 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Seezion: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
E reach
Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Lolzzz, we be two wey no mad for diz country..
Me and one guy for jigawa...

The video don stale sha, e still dey fresh for memory, everybody face red like wtf...

Tinubu orders the killing of youth, heee...wahala....the video of some bannies calling him sef come add fuel..

But the one million dollar question is, is it possible for a bloody civilian to reason military men to kill people they have sworn to protect....

If u want peace of mind, just avoid politics, else all ur sense organ go hear am...

4 Likes

Re: Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) by Johel(m): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Deltawarri:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJvSfoYQER8

A viral video shared online where a Nigeria man refused to pay for a suya meat rap with paper with Tinubu picture on it

I will do same and even more...I hate him with my full chest.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Policeman Runs For Safety As Violence Erupts During LG Election In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.