Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face (71210 Views)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nairanaira12: 12:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
I don't damn care abt propaganda but fact. I very well understand the reason u hate hm that's why I like him and I've the optimism that he'll try his very best if given a chance.

Which one is propaganda?

The fact that the north will use underaged voters like before or the fact that Tinubu is a heroine bag man?

You better not repeat this your nonsense outside nairaland so that they won't stone you to death for being a dumb ignoramus.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Lot13(m): 12:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Igbos and their drama against Tinubu.
Majority of Yorubas knows the importance of this man and will never forsake him.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2020
nairanaira12:

Which one is propaganda?

The fact that the north will use underaged voters like before or the fact that Tinubu is a heroine bag man?

You better not repeat this your nonsense outside nairaland so that they won't stone you to death for being a dumb ignoramus.
North voting block is clear, u can't argue that. I'm from North and he's my preferred candidate. He's done well for us and we'll pay him back!
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by nairanaira12: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
North voting block is clear, u can't argue that. I'm from North and he's my preferred candidate. He's done well for us and we'll pay him back!

But you use underaged voters, don't you?
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by AnalQueenluci: 1:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Thief
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:
All these wailers and ipob sef.

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.

All the idiots you mentioned are stupid terrorist agencies in political offices.

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:
Atiku Is the biggest thief,

If I tell you what I know about Atiku, the world will shake - Obasanjo.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.
The TMC crew will soon accuse you of being an IPOB.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 2:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Yaribanzaonic:
Is this how untrained Thiefnubuu e-rats are? A random act by someone you don't even know against a known Thief is making you run mad?

Your zombie level na Legendary Beatz!! grin grin

grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Gandollaar:
Yes they are.

Tinubu is a criminal of international dimension. -- Ribadu

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by phineas: 3:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Lame attempt to stage an o to ge in Lagos.
Lagos is not Kwara.For Lagosians and our leaders,the slogan is o t'ope

The guy should go and eat his suya in the State better than Lagos on all indices
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Monday60655(m): 3:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Op which day has Tinubu become APC national chairman Biko?
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by NGpatriot: 3:31am On Nov 01, 2020
lmao....

Hatred and bitterness miss road.

Who cares what kind of rubbish you wrap your suya in?

Asiwaju don't even know this abakaliki ipob and his hate, bigotry and frustration.

Btw, you shouldn't be wrapping food with newspaper, the ink is carcinogenic, it causes cancer. Olodo ipob. grin grin

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Rolexjerry(m): 3:32am On Nov 01, 2020
naija4life247:
That is the Jagaban whom the wretched man's father has been praying and fasting to be.

If his father is lucky enough to meet the Jagaban, his father will prostrate.

This however, does not mean that Tinubu is not a goat, of course, he is, just as his stooge Sanwo-Olu
Pls shut up. Ass licker.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Rolexjerry(m): 3:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
And the real voters from the North will spoil the game of southern bigots who hates Tinubu for no reason. Many clubs performed better in away matches than in home matches!
Obasanjo got most of his 1999 and 2003 votes from the North and I foresee the returning of the same event in 2023.
Keep dreaming......
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Simbrixton(m): 3:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Jaguda of borgu
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by NGpatriot: 3:39am On Nov 01, 2020
God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless the great Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2020
legendEMT:

It is no longer about godfatherism and party politicking... The narrative have changed and this is soro soke generation, so you better stay woke.
None of those you mentioned have the support of the youths any longer
100... youths will take over in 2023.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2020
EmekaBlue:
grin aboki go say which kind wahala be diz for his mind

No b suya i wan chop...wetin consign fafer

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This is becoming interesting. Jazz dey expire for real. I met one man at gtb Allen branch ikeja in 2018. He's a kwara man. He said Tinubu get jazz and thats why he keeps holding away and I told him, jazz dey expire and his too would expire soon and the eyes of the people he's using the jazz on would soon be widely open. Now its happening
Jazz can be renewed. Lagosians should protect their heads during this period.
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 01, 2020
vanbonattel:
Most people in southern Nigeria has now woke up to the scam called Buharri or Tinubu. The hate on Tinubu is just because he supported a cataclysmic failure like Buharri to power.
And he did it for selfish reasons even when he knows that Buhari disaster, and he continue to defend and support him when he keeps failing

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Burstit(m): 6:24am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:

As if Atiku, Saraki, Wike, Theodore, Dino, whom they worship and lick their feet are better than Tinubu.
That's your opinion cool
tesppidd:

That's your opinion
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Burstit(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2020
NGpatriot:
God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu
God Bless the great Jagaban of Africa.

grin grin grin

See as stench the ooz out from that dark laughter
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by xreal: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Funny.

"use covid, I no mind; malaria, typhoid anything..."
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Staro: 6:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Hahahahahahaha ....
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by bhella10: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
flyingpig:
grin grin
Na wo Nigerians go take reject am in 2023
Make e no even try contest cos the humiliation go dey woeful

We remember Lekki Tollgate 20-10-2020
There was no such thing as a massacre on the said date stop spreading animosity. We know the truth now. so oga shut up
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:33am On Nov 01, 2020
SuyA is unhealthy
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Twenty8: 7:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Haywhysat:
Lol, so, what now happened after the buyer rejected the newspaper? Some useless news self
And Nigeria became a better nation grin
Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by tunapawizzy: 8:06am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:

The main point is we don't want any of dem anymore whether PDP or APC ...the more we disagree the more united and stronger the looters camp...this photo below is not even 2 months old yet.. taken at Atikus daughter abi na sons wedding...lets stop playing ourselves we all have a common oppressor, forget party affiliation, they remain united and support each other when it matters, if we abuse/fight each other becos of ATIKU/TINUBU, it won't make dem invite u and I to be a special guest when they have things to celebrate., it won't stop these people from being friends, won't stop their children from marrying each other, won't stop them from supporting each other

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by tesppidd: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2020
tunapawizzy:

The main point is we don't want any of dem anymore whether PDP or APC ...the more we disagree the more united and stronger the looters camp...this photo below is not even 2 months old yet.. taken at Atikus daughter abi na sons wedding...lets stop playing ourselves we all have a common oppressor, forget party affiliation, they remain united and support each other when it matters
You get sense.

Unlike those urchins that want to preach that PDP is better than APC, so they should return to power.

1 Like

Re: Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face by Sleekfingers: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
tesppidd:

i tire o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.