Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected (5953 Views)

Trump: 'There's No Way Biden Got 80M votes, This Was A 100% Rigged Election' / Despite Ongoing Vote Counting, Biden Already Preparing For White House / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by BlackRexDeus: 2:15am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by BlackRexDeus: 7:17am On Jan 27, 2021
Democracy is a fraud
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by BlackRexDeus: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Change you cantt believe in

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by BlackRexDeus: 2:18am On Jan 29, 2021
Joe Biden Jewish bloodline is the father of the Harris bloodline via them owning slave colonies in Jamaica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TJpnGCHtnA

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Blue Rigged Election
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Luke 12:13-21 

Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.” But he said to him, “Man, who made me a judge or arbitrator over you?” And he said to them, “Take care, and be on your guard against all covetousness, for one's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.” And he told them a parable, saying, “The land of a rich man produced plentifully, and he thought to himself, ‘What shall I do, for I have nowhere to store my crops?’

No matter how much abundance a mulatto stacks up they have no kingdom of their own to put it. They are not royalty not one of their ancestors have ever headed a crown and fought for a kingdom. These are the selected puppets of the Kings of the Earth whilst God has chosen kings the Kings themselves choose the puppets.

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2021
The old man now living in a cantt isn't changing nothing.
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by Dyonne: 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Greetings!!

Trump is Re-elected!!
Not For his Sake!
For the Sake of Elect on Earth!
Only the RAPTURE will Stop his Re-Election..
This is what I Believe...
And I Stand what I Believe..

How market?
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dyonne:

How market?

Next the false prophets will be telling all God said get yourself inoculated with the poisonous vaccine.
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
No Vaccines yet is it easy to do? grin
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Blue Rigged Election
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2021
Red Rigged Election grin
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2021

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2021
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 2:07am On Feb 10, 2021
Let no man deceive

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you don't have the Vaccine Card you won't be able to travel buy and sell. People are forging them now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zzkaqk08c0

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
Rome is the Devil's church
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 4:30am On Feb 12, 2021
Revelation 13

King James Version

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2021

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by TheHolyGrail: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by Richwallet: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
The house slave is not a hero grin

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by Richwallet: 3:52pm On May 17, 2021
Election pysop still happens grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3w8XWNa3w4
Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by Richwallet: 2:25am On May 22, 2021

Re: Democracy The Most Rigged Political System Joe Biden Already Selected by HarrisAWalcott: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia ,the Seat Of Islam Is The Most Wicked Government On Earth / BREAKING: French President, Macron And Wife In A Photo That Got People Talking / Obama Signs The Healthcare Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.