Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,904 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings (887 Views)

As A Lesbian, Have You Ever Had Sex With A Man And Did You Enjoy It? / If You Want To Look Very Attractive To People, Do This. / How Many Men ACTUALLY Enjoy Doing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Uzomacharles: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lol grin grin grin
Once I notice that the person I greeted ignored me,the next thing that comes out from my mouth is Moda4cker

I don't know why I keep doing this sh!t once anybody (Male Or Female) ignores my greeting.

Share yours....

wink wink wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by marsman: 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kill them in the most gruesome way in my mind, we never greeting each other again, if we eventually do, i ain't doing that shit first.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by sinaj(f): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Will just say...'na me fuckup' and move on sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Uzomacharles: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
sinaj:

Funny but true..

This people tend to look like they have more Problem than us
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
I lay curses on them
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Sawzer(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Normally I hardly greet people, even people I know but sometimes it'll just be weird if I pass by without greeting.

So then I greet and the person snubs it, I would act like nothing happened (and say, "sheet! I f.ucked up" in my mind). I obviously would never greet that person in my life again.

If I greet sef, I don't wait like some people to hear the other person return the greeting. I just walk by so it makes it easy when you ignore my greeting. I'll just act like I never said anything cheesy grin

And I'm not usually loud with my greetings too

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hum a song and turn away quickly

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Bluezy13(m): 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
I repeat the greeting to be sure the person heard me.
If the person ignores, I simply mind my business. Whenever the person greets me, I reciprocate politely. Life goes on.

My mind is always too busy to take unnecessary things personally.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Ahmback(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
I always answer my greetings by myself oo.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Deicide: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
I don't understand. what are they using the greeting for, does it add money to their bank account?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by yomi007k(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Deicide:
I don't understand. what are they using the greeting for, does it add money to their bank account?

grin
Help me ask o.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by babatunji91185: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hum a song and turn away quickly
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Uzomacharles: 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Deicide:

you deicide
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by MMXX: 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
If I I'm sure you heard me but refuse to answer me for whatsoever reason.
I'm no longer greeting you ever again unless maybe you greet me first
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by TheCork(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
sinaj:

kaiiii.. yess i like to fuuuukin up side down too. ...u my kinda babe...i swaaaar!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways.. hello Sanjay..... one boy call Olofofo21 told me u r very beautiful...
so please can u kindly confirm if u lightskin & u looklike my lightskin babe, call Shortyy & weather u hav yansh has big has Shortyy's yansh please?
U have? Tanks!!
cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
TheCork:

kaiiii.. yess i like to fuuuukin up side down too. ...u my kinda babe...i swaaaar!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

anyways.. hello Sanjay..... one boy call Olofofo21 told me u r very beautiful...
so please can u kindly confirm if u lightskin & u looklike my lightskin babe, call Shortyy & weather u hav yansh has big has Shortyy's yansh please?
U have? Tanks!!
cheesy
you will never change
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by TheCork(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
sinaj:
you will never change

kaiii...arrrha,..so its true, u hav yansh...i love yansh & i tink I love u!!! cheesy
..anyways belif it or not..u tha finest Nairaland chick to date. U look like those MTV babes, juss like one of my ex, Matilda from Poland. U fine like chocolate mixed with fanta & pina colada wine plus fruity ice cream mix with palm wine plus soda water & a slight mixture of jollof rice & goat meat....dyammm u fine!! ..Am gonno add u to my marraige list thou!((SALUTE!!))
smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
TheCork:

kaiii...arrrha,..so its true, u hav yansh...i love yansh & i tink I love u!!! cheesy
..anyways belif it or not..u tha finest Nairaland chick to date. U look like those MTV babes, juss like one of my ex, Matilda from Poland. U fine like chocolate mixed with fanta & pina colada wine plus fruity ice cream mix with palm wine plus soda water & a slight mixture of jollof rice & goat meat....dyammm u fine!! ..Am gonno add u to my marraige list thou!((SALUTE!!))
smiley
you dun minit

Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by popweezy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
sinaj:
wow! So you are still on nairaland
Re: What Do You Enjoy Doing To People When They Ignore Your Greetings by Olofofo21(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
TheCork:

U have? Tanks!!
cheesy

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

OMG !!! A Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Their Home / Photostory: Ivorian Singer, Eudoxie Yao Announces Break Up with Lover. / Feeling Sober: If U Remember Victorian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.