Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Married Women Come Here - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Come Here (4826 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Married Women Come Here by cooooooks(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
- We are 200 million people, not even half are online.

- Bad news sells faster, travels farther than good news.

- Looks can be deceiving.

- Happy couples may be too busy with life & each other to post as often as unhappy couples seeking solutions.

nahzyla:

Well, I wanted to give myself hope that marriage can be a happy and satisfying haven for Nigerian women. All I seem to hear about is negativity making it seem like Nigerian marriages are bleak and unhappy setups for women.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by cooooooks(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2020
What is sad is that I know such men exist and many young women expect this in a relationship.

nahzyla:
Ujujoan2, stop replying these people that are suffering body pain because your husband treats you well.

Just ignore them, the truth is that Nigerians have normalized dehumanization of women that when a woman says her husband is kind to her and loves her, people find it hard to believe.

Women are typically supposed to be work horses that hustle outside the home and then carries housework on her head while being submissive to husband and super mom to kids. If the husband does not provide, she should double her hustle and support him until he decides to work, if he cheats she should lose weight and pray for him, if he does not assist at home it's clearly because she offended him or because she is not obedient enough so she has to increase her humility and please her husband so that he will treat her well.

That is how the average Nigerian man
expects married women to behave.

The funny thing is that they will NEVER ever take half the rubbish they expect women to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Ginomel(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
SmellingAnus:
have you ever cheated on him? I mean have you at least flirted with another guy before

You suppose to know that if what she wrote there is really true, the husband will be taken for granted and anything could happen.

Women are so puzzling that they don't really value and cherish Mr nice guy.

The chances of cheating on him is high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can One Handle The Issue Of Trust? / Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. / Why People Don’t Like You: The Truth About Why People Hate You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.