Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Married Women Come Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Come Here (4791 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please share how you are enjoying your marriage here, the nice things your husband does for you, special things he does to make you happy, how he shows you love etc etc, how he assists you and things he does to make your life easy, you know, just positive things that make you love your husband.

I would like to hear positives about Nigerian marriage, let the happily married women gush about their happy marriages instead of everytime negativity that we read about.

Thank you for sharing, God bless you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
This thread is dead on arrival because most Nigerian women suffer in marriage,change your topic and you will see this place bombarded with horrible experiences

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
This thread is dead on arrival because most Nigerian women suffer in marriage,change your topic and you will see this place bombarded with horrible experiences
Zzor! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:
Zzor! grin grin grin
i lie?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
The only "Happily married women" currently in Nigeria are the praying and supportive women.... These category of women are priceless and a crown to their partners.

Unlike the one's who sit down from morning to night with a TV remote control on their right hand watching BB9ja and come to this forum to disturb us.

He who finds a wife, (Not a Liability) finds a good thing.

17 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
i lie?

Yes o!

People in happy marriages don't like to share their stories because envious people might cast their evil eyes and jinx it. grin

I once read a thread here, created by a then newly married woman, whose husband couldn't get enough of; she was asking if it was normal for her husband to be all over her...

Well, guess what...2yrs later, she created another thread about having problems in her marriage and with her husband's family and not being sure if her husband still loved her

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
smiley

Mr Jason, dis one wey you land dis section like Land Rover...

Wetin we go offer you? grin
Re: Married Women Come Here by Homeboiy: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
undecided
Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Mr Jason, dis one wey you land dis section like Land Rover...

Wetin we go offer you? grin
Nothing...
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes o!

People in happy marriages don't like to share their stories because envious people might cast their evil eyes and jinx it. grin

I once read a thread here, created by a then newly married woman, whose husband couldn't get enough of; she was asking if it was normal for her husband to be all over her...

Well, guess what...2yrs later, she created another thread about having problems in her marriage and with her husband's family and not being sure if her husband still loved her

What is her username?
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 8:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:

Well, I wanted to give myself hope that marriage can be a happy and satisfying haven for Nigerian women. All I seem to hear about is negativity making it seem like Nigerian marriages are bleak and unhappy setups for women.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:

Unlike the one's who sit down from morning to night with a TV remote control on their right hand watching BB9ja and come to this forum to disturb us.

He who finds a wife, (Not a Liability) finds a good thing.[/b]

I don't know where you people see these women that sit down in front of tv all day doing nothing, not cleaning, not cooking, not caring for kids, not washing, not doing any type of business even petty trading, not doing anything at all except watching tv.

What planet do they exist?

12 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by Emmanueldaniel(m): 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
Can I marry my step-brother's wife's sister's daughter in Igbo land?
Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
nahzyla:

What is her username?

I forgot.
Re: Married Women Come Here by Raalsalghul: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Not again!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Emmanueldaniel:
Can I marry my step-brother's wife's sister's daughter in Igbo land?

If she's not underage, then yes.
Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Yes o!

I once read a thread here, created by a then newly married woman, whose husband couldn't get enouogh of; she was asking if it was normal for her husband to be all over her...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Zzor:
most women who encounter problems in their marriage married for love,this love that covers their eyes and blinding them in making the right choice will eventually fade off and reality sets in and the problems start bombarding them from different corners. My mom told me never to let love blind me from making the right choice and that marriage is much more than those emotions pricking our youthful heart.Thats the reason I can love someone but can't date them,i will never allow my emotions take the lead,never.My brains will lead me on and not my emotions

Those who married without love still encounter challenges, so why not choose to marry for love anyways?
Guided by logic does not guarantee a successful marriage yeah?
Besides, how could you even bring yourself to being with someone you don't love...eeeeewwwwwwwwww!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

Those who married without love still encounter challenges, so why not choose to marry for love anyways?
Guided by logic does not guarantee a successful marriage yeah?
Besides, how could you even bring yourself to being with someone you don't love...eeeeewwwwwwwwww!
okoto kariri ebe the lady nor.....grin
Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
The only "Happily married women" currently in Nigeria are the praying and supportive women.... These category of women are priceless and a crown to their partners.

He who finds a wife, (Not a Liability) finds a good thing.
grin Wetin concern bbnaija here now!

Like say u no follow...

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
nahzyla:

I don't know where you people see these women that sit down in front of tv all day doing nothing, not cleaning, not cooking, not caring for kids, not washing, not doing any type of business even petty trading, not doing anything at all except watching tv.

What planet do they exist?
Them plenty for here o, unless u never jam them slayers....Indomie mothers...AKA new generation trophy wives.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Munzy14:

owu ya!

Onye ka ahu oso kwa nu...cheesy

Unless ma, o puru akwa ka nwoke...grin

I gbagbuola onwe gi na wicked! grin
Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Munzy14:

jayson jjc so na ndi BB ambassador!. Ma na o bia la ebe kpaa...cheesy

Seu.n si anyi a kowa kwala meme ...lol
grin
grin grin grin

Lekwa ka ndi uwe ojii nairaland na tunye anyi na cell o

Akwa I chetara ihe mere eshi ahu gbasara ikpa nkata n'Igbo?
Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:

I gbagbuola onwe gi na wicked! grin
grin
okwa eziokwu ka m na ekwu na...
Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
mariahAngel:
grin grin grin grin
Lekwa ka ndi uwe ojii nairaland na tunye anyi na cell o
Akwa I chetara ihe mere eshi ahu gbasara ikpa nkata n'Igbo?
hapu that attention seeker...Her container enter lagoon...grin
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Munzy14:

Them plenty for here o, unless u never jam them slayers....Indomie mothers...AKA new generation trophy wives.

Unless the husband is filthy rich and can hire multiple househelps and nannies for kids there is no way in hell a woman will do nothing at all except watch tv morning till evening, you men should stop telling lies to make women look bad, take your woman bashing elsewhere please, this thread is for positive marital stories.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 10:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Munzy14:

hapu that attention seeker...Her container enter lagoon...grin

I ga e tinye'm na nsogbu one of these days grin

Orikwahu'm otu ori gi o.
Ya su ugbuo, ke gi wu ichizu onwe gi ahu, ka'm nwe igbakashi ahu
cheesy
Re: Married Women Come Here by Shortcut2life: 12:14am On Nov 01, 2020
Marriage this and marriage that ... are this single girls really working course a feminist if truly they are won’t have time to dabble into irrelevant topics ... If you feel marriage is not an intricate part of your life then let those who have themselves their husband enjoy what they embarked on both the good and bad that comes with it ,for better and for worse angry this Zzor is really becoming something else mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! She Is A Nymphomaniac / My Family's Story, (my Mum Won This Time) / Why Does Women Do Put To Birth At Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.