Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Married Women Come Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Come Here (4816 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Come Here by TAGM(m): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Yeah following, nice thread

I want to know how to love my wifey in future, I want to love and adore her more than I do for myself.

One thing I know is, a man that loves the Lord will know how to love his woman.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by AstroG: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2020
nahzyla:

I don't know where you people see these women that sit down in front of tv all day doing nothing, not cleaning, not cooking, not caring for kids, not washing, not doing any type of business even petty trading, not doing anything at all except watching tv.

What planet do they exist?

NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by hanyechukwu88981: 5:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Can I marry my step-brother's wife's sister's daughter in Igbo land?
Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2020
nahzyla:

Unless the husband is filthy rich and can hire multiple househelps and nannies for kids there is no way in hell a woman will do nothing at all except watch tv morning till evening, you men should stop telling lies to make women look bad, take your woman bashing elsewhere please, this thread is for positive marital stories.
Woman bashing ke? who get time for okoto meows...

By the way we have good ladies out there, just like we have too many bad ones....Same goes to men.

Perish the idea of thinking every woman is good...You will know reality one day...Online everything appears perfect...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

I ga e tinye'm na nsogbu one of these days grin

Orikwahu'm otu ori gi o.
Ya su ugbuo, ke gi wu ichizu onwe gi ahu, ka'm nwe igbakashi ahu
cheesy
O gaghi e su, a no m here....cheesy

onye try ya, mpiawa azu straight....grin

Happy sunday! happy new month!

o kwa onwa gi di ihe a, ka o wu nke dec?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Woman bashing ke? who get time for okoto meows...

By the way we have good ladies out there, just like we have too many bad ones....Same goes to men.

Perish the idea of thinking every woman is good...You will know reality one day...Online everything appears perfect..cheesy

Haba I didn't say every woman is good now, later you will say you dont have time for okoto meow but you are still trying to bash women with your post.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Nov 01, 2020
hanyechukwu88981:
Can I marry my step-brother's wife's sister's daughter in Igbo land?
Of course.
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2020
AstroG:

NIGERIA

Lol, why are you now crying.
Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
TAGM:
Yeah following, nice thread

I want to know how to love my wifey in future, I want to love and adore her more than I do for myself.

One thing I know is, a man that loves the Lord will know how to love His woman.

You see that bolded, not a guarantee o...Loving your partner is a decision u make while single + character she displays when u meet her...

Then, how she cares for you...

A woman cares for a man, A man in return, loves and adore her.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Munzy14:

O gaghi e su, a no m here....cheesy

onye try ya, mpiawa azu straight....grin

Happy sunday! happy new month!

o kwa onwa gi di ihe a, ka o wu nke dec?

Ngwanu... cheesy

I buola chi?

Mba, onwa'm wu na Dec grin

Happy new month to you
Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Munzy14:

You see that bolded, not a guarantee o...Loving your partner is a decision u make while single + character she displays when u meet her...

The bolded sums it up!

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by AstroG: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Munzy14:

[/s]

This goes here

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
AstroG:
[s][/s]

This goes here
You started your nov month on a cancelling frustration....grin grin

Cancel the go...

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Munzy14(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu... cheesy
I buola chi?
Mba, onwa'm wu na Dec grin

Happy new month to you
A buola m!

Oooooh!!! dec....cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by ezugegere(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Few reasons why many women will never be happy in marriage:
1. They compare their husbands with others', compare their husbands with their exes, compare their husbands with their Facebook boyfriend, etc.
2. They want to control their husband. They want to control how he spends his money, how he relates with family members, friends, etc, forgetting that these people were there for him before he married her.
3. They want to claim equality with men, which will never be accepted in African culture.
4. Women are typically selfish

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:59am On Nov 01, 2020
AstroG:
[s][/s]
This goes here
big bro. Long time
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
ezugegere:
Few reasons why many women will never be happy in marriage:
1. They compare their husbands with others', compare their husbands with their exes, compare their husbands with their Facebook boyfriend, etc.
2. They want to control their husband. They want to control how he spends his money, how he relates with family members, friends, etc, forgetting that these people were there for him before he married her.
3. They want to claim equality with men, which will never be accepted in African culture.
4. Women are typically selfish

Na wa oo

So men cannot be responsible at all for women unhappiness in marriage?

Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by TAGM(m): 11:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Yeah, love can be influenced by those. But the love I am talking about is somewhat unconditional, I do still love my body despite the flaws it has, so should the husband, who becomes one with the wife love and adore no matter what... while trying to build her into his desired version of a wife

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Hathor5(f): 12:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice thread.

Waiting for NL marriage experts to share their stories of bliss. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Munzy14:

You started your nov month on a cancelling frustration....grin grin

Cancel the go...
grin
Re: Married Women Come Here by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hathor5:
Nice thread.

Waiting for NL marriage experts to share their stories of bliss. cheesy

Let them not share abeg. Aisha Yesufu wey answer question, see as them done analyze the matter, come tag the husband simp. Please enjoy your marriages in your homes. If you so want to share, look for a platform with predominantly happy people- that platform isn’t Nairaland.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Women Come Here by Hathor5(f): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Let them not share abeg. Aisha Yesufu wey answer question, see as them done analyze the matter, come tag the husband simp. Please enjoy your marriages in your homes. If you so want to share, look for a platform with predominantly happy people- that platform isn’t Nairaland.

Alpha males don't know how to be the head of a happy home? Surprise surprise! grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by pocohantas(f): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hathor5:

Alpha males don't know how to be the head of a happy home? Surprise surprise! grin

I don’t know any alfa male that is even in a relationship. They all give the impression that they are single, not searching and would never search/marry. I guess saying otherwise would make them look weak. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Married Women Come Here by Hathor5(f): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

I don’t know any alfa male that is even in a relationship. They all give the impression that they are single, not searching and would never search/marry. I guess saying otherwise would make them look weak. smiley

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by proclinician: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marriage is not for everybody. If you force yourself into it, it will either force you into the grave or force u to become a shadow of ur former self. You must not get married.
Re: Married Women Come Here by OrluFemmeKing(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Married Women Come Here by OrluFemmeKing(f): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

I ga e tinye'm na nsogbu one of these days grin

Orikwahu'm otu ori gi o.
Ya su ugbuo, ke gi wu ichizu onwe gi ahu, ka'm nwe igbakashi ahu
cheesy

Pls Ma, Igbo gi nkea atogbuolam..
Owerri dialect eh..
chai

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
nahzyla:

Unless the husband is filthy rich and can hire multiple househelps and nannies for kids there is no way in hell a woman will do nothing at all except watch tv morning till evening, you men should stop telling lies to make women look bad, take your woman bashing elsewhere please, this thread is for positive marital stories.
Oga come Asaba make u see Dem plenty... Keke drivers wives wey no dey work

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Psych412(f): 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
nahzyla:

women like that exist oooo

I have an aunt. she employed three house helps to help her with house chores.

they boil water for her to bath, iron her cloth, cook what her family will eat.

the only she does is to sit down and be watching TV from morning till night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Come Here by mariahAngel(f): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
OrluFemmeKing:

Pls Ma, Igbo gi nkea atogbuolam..
Owerri dialect eh..
chai
grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Come Here by Oyinhunnietv: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hygiene tips that every lady should know. Must watch!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0NQUcIxZbE
Re: Married Women Come Here by nahzyla: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
pocohantas:

Nairaland in general is such a toxic and negative environment for females, I think majority of married women or mature women have left, I remember the time when the likes of deb.rief, chair.cover, ice, ais.ha2, ileoba.tojo were very active here, mature conversations and helpful advice about marriages couldd be easily seen in family section, now it's just a parade of entitled and bitter males on here everytime. Even this thread I created to spread positivity has been infested with bitterness against women.

Maybe I am too old for this site, I might deactivate soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Every Single Man Is A Sick Paedophile??? / Seperate Room For Husband And Wife. / You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.