Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him (47259 Views)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Engrduke: 5:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:

Those we call old today started as young politicians. If one enters politics at 30+, before getting to the apex, one would have clock 60+. Ofcours we need to gather enough experience before one get to federal level.

We have forgotten the fact that people like Jonathan, Gowon,Obasanjo, Tinubu and others became leaders as youths. And of recent Dimeji Bankole, Rotimi Amaechi, Sen.Elisha Abbo, Yahya Bello, Bukola Saraki and others either attained political power as youths or are still in power.

The president of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) was, few weeks ago, accused of financial mismanagement. The last time I checked,he is still a youth.
Today's youths are products of the same corrupt system, so we need more than just canvassing for a youth to be our leader.

Donald Trump of USA was over 70years when he came on board and we are still canvassing for his second term.

There are no two ways, you are either good or bad, irrespective of age. All it takes is to identify seasoned technocrats who are committed and the head takes all the glory.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by muykem: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2020
This is a message to all nairalanders. Your messages on this platform are being reviewed by authorities. Engage constructively devoid of insults and names calling. I will like to work with somebody like Osinbajo. God help me, I need spirit of humility.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by AnanseK(m): 6:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Trendy247:

Thank you, but we don't need anyone with gray hair again in Aso Rock

Those we saw looting and killing and destroying private and public properties all over the country in the name of protest have no gray hair. In what way are they different from the gray hair looters?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by SMUAG(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
As a political leader holding high PUBLIC office, you don't need anybody to address you 'politely' in order for you to get the message and do the right thing.

If you too like respect and dignity, why bring your miserable self out for public service? It is ridiculous. Stay in your house quietly and eat the respect that your children and other family members would serve you. We are talking about a country with serious problems. You brought yourself out to enjoy the perks of public office.... Long convoys of high end Mercedes cars, the presidential villa, and billions of naira worth of privileges and yet you dare talk about respect. God punish you there. Idiots.

If you can't solve the obvious problems on ground. If you can't think up workable solutions and meet the yearnings of millions of rightfully angry and frustrated citizens then GET THE HELL OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND RETIRE TO YOUR VILLAGE. I hate this annoying sense of entitlement... You're not doing anybody a favour by being a public office holder. Don't tell me about polite engagement. Get the fucking message and do the right thing, or get lost.

Exactly! What does respect got to do with this..
People that have been looting our wealth from ages, including Osibanjo, and some are here praising him for just a mere respond he did, which if we look into it proper it has a political undertone to disorganized what the youths are clamoring for...
Their aim now is to divide the youths by throwing crumbs at some so they go against the true intentions of what the youths want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by abimic(m): 6:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Na today Talk is cheap!

It's the outcome that will determine the importance of the response

Or does it belong to the bin as usual
You're even missing the message been passed acrossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by TecM0: 6:07am On Nov 01, 2020
Can't still forget when Professor Yemi Osinbajo came for Lead City University Law week seminar..... That man is sound, very intelligent and down to earth, funny thing is nobody knew then he would become the vice president

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Sunisonflex39(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Good morning bosses.Let somebody ask for my account number na..
Local man can eat but have no food.. Abeg.
If u are in ph and have photography job for me.. Abeg DM...
Local man is seriously fighting Hunger..
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by abimic(m): 6:10am On Nov 01, 2020
SMUAG:

Exactly! What does respect got to do with this..
People that have been looting our wealth from ages, including Osibanjo, and some are here praising him for just a mere respond he did, which if we look into it proper it has a political undertone to disorganized what the youths are clamoring for...
Their aim now is to divide the youths by throwing crumbs at some so they go against the true intentions of what the youths want.
This is the more reason why government is flaunting social media bill regulation because most of you people on social media bring your loquacious mouth into writing gibberish you can't defend in the court of law. You don't defame people's hard earned reputation because you want to be seen as the intelligent and motor mouthed.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by AerialMapper: 6:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Na dem!
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by SMUAG(m): 6:11am On Nov 01, 2020
defcon4:

When my family got shot this year (thanks to Fulani robbers), this man called us. He's a good man

Then he should resign from this bad government, there is no room for being on the fence... You are either for the citizens or for the politicians, there is no room for neutrality.
#OSIBANJOISABADMANTOO!
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by juniorstar(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2020
impressive this is how leadership should be especially in a democratically elected govt,listening to the masses. not one-sided autoritarian govt. just hope it isn't PR stunt sha.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2020
VP PYO STAND OUT AMONG THE VP'S NIGERIA HAS EVER HAVE.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by dejisakin(m): 6:15am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't know how people get into conclusion on issues like this from the surface level. And you think the vp responded to that letter without consulting the president abi. Its one of those strategies to calm the nerves of the youths and score cheap points. The protest was what engineered that phone call he got and don't be deceived. Their actions brought about the madness from the populace. Just look at the way palliatives where hidden and not shared. Pls don't let us desecrate the life of those that were lost with our statement by rubbishing their approach. Their death has drawn the attention of the internationals to our cry. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Aystarz: 6:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Shooyie:
I admire Prof Osinbajo for always listening and paying attention to the people. He is a true leader.

Dem don come again. A man who can't resign in protest against bad governance is whom you call a true leader Nigerians too mumu abeg.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Rebelutionary: 6:17am On Nov 01, 2020
OC831:
Omolomo passed his message with sense and got a response, the way they see our sensible messages is the way they see our curses, but one gets a sensible reply and action and the other gets nothing. I love this story
This is the core of the message but MOST youths will read that part and pass-missing the point and end up doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome!

If we the youths can't engage constructively then we are not ready for leadership. We are expecting what we can't give!

There's nothing cool in spewing slurs at leaders. It doesn't change nothing!!

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by jaymichael(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2020
teabully:
he is not, he will be controlled by what sanwo olu described as forces beyond his control. This is mere disguise,

We shall never have a stooge or puppet again in Political offices.
You don't know PYO, he is the kind of person that will convince you to key into his ideas as long as it is the right thing. As governor, Tinubu recalled how Osinbajo argued with him and gave him heat until he (Osinbajo) was given the backing to create THE OFFICE OF PUBLIC DEFENDERS that provide legal services to Lagosians free and paid for by the LASG.
You remembered how the former DSS was sacked when PMB was away on sick leave? for an infraction that would have been considered as "normal" if the President was around.
PYO might be simple and humble but he is very firm and uncompromising when it comes to doing the right thing. He sure just knows how to get the the right things done.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by SMUAG(m): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2020
abimic:

This is the more reason why government is flaunting social media bill regulation because most of you people on social media bring your loquacious mouth into writing gibberish you can't defend in the court of law. You don't defame people's hard earned reputation because you want to be seen as the intelligent and motor mouthed.

Only foolish ones think this way.
People like you are part of our problems in this country.
Papa wey no respect hinsef, no pikin go respect am...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmm. Okay. Because if me I write my own letter I don’t think I will get a call o. Na soldier dem go send come arrest me ooo.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by larryking540: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingsasian:
Osinbajo is the kind of president we need
and it's so sad we will not need him again ,after 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Rebelutionary: 6:21am On Nov 01, 2020
abimic:

We are actually working into their trap with our loud mouthedness in the name of freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by proprince(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2020
After reading the letter, i decided to say God will punish the writer.

Imagine tye writer saying he voted for GMB/PYO
2015 and he still voted for them 2019.

Why are u now complaining since you were blind for not to have seen how terrible their first tenure is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by bareal(m): 6:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Zeesugar:
You will never get result if you don't channel your request right.

Do you know the number of constructive engagements people have sent to these politicians without response? This is just one out of millions. Politicians can be so confusing at times.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by FuckOsuPigs: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
As a political leader holding high PUBLIC office, you don't need anybody to address you 'politely' in order for you to get the message and do the right thing.

If you too like respect and dignity, why bring your miserable self out for public service? It is ridiculous. Stay in your house quietly and eat the respect that your children and other family members would serve you. We are talking about a country with serious problems. You brought yourself out to enjoy the perks of public office.... Long convoys of high end Mercedes cars, the presidential villa, and billions of naira worth of privileges and yet you dare talk about respect. God punish you there. Idiots.

If you can't solve the obvious problems on ground. If you can't think up workable solutions and meet the yearnings of millions of rightfully angry and frustrated citizens then GET THE HELL OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND RETIRE TO YOUR VILLAGE. I hate this annoying sense of entitlement... You're not doing anybody a favour by being a public office holder. Don't tell me about polite engagement. Get the fucking message and do the right thing, or get lost. Period.

Here's one of them "Soro Soke Weyrey" generation. grin

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Salvofthesouth(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:

If you can't solve the obvious problems on ground. If you can't think up workable solutions and meet the yearnings of millions of rightfully angry and frustrated citizens then GET THE HELL OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND RETIRE TO YOUR VILLAGE. I hate this annoying sense of entitlement... You're not doing anybody a favour by being a public office holder. Don't tell me about polite engagement. Get the fucking message and do the right thing, or get lost. Period.

God bless you bro! This is how they sold Buhari to this same Western yoots all in the name of respect...You people are not even ready for a better Nigeria. Be there thinking that if Osinbajo become s your president things would be better o, where Godfathers full everywhere? it will be the same story over again but slightly better than the dullard clone we have in Aso rock... This is how you people will make the generations unborn to continue suffering shame of being Nigerian in the name of sy una dey show respect... America that does not show respect or hold back words in voicing out their frustrations are they not better people and nation? China wey no believe in God are they not world power too? But we wey believe in God where we dey? please try to understand what I mean...This Yoruba people should please spare us this respect of a thing and face leadership square on. God save us in This Nigeria from all this cabals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Talknochip(m): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Good thing the vice president did.

But, the question is, will he be allowed by the cabals that be for his voice or action to be Heard and count??

#endAPC
#endPDP
#endBUHARIOSINBAJO
#endoffthemicgeneration
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by dejisakin(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Here's one of them "Soro Soke Weyrey" generation. grin

Ai le soro ni bere ori bu.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Trendy247:

Thank you, but we don't need anyone with gray hair again in Aso Rock

It's a SAGE we need not the AGE.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by bareal(m): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Lifted2000:
He is a man of principles, so do the needful first.

Hmmm!!! An erudite professor that agreed to deputise for an illiterate and former coup plotter in a democratic setting. A country that needs serious healing. Do you think the C in C will give a listening hear to any of his good approaches? You know why the president won't take his advice? They are not on the same level.

God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Openbusiness: 6:33am On Nov 01, 2020
shocked Oh boy, see fine handwriting like my own grin. Nigerian Doctors coman c sumtin. Na to dey write like chicken una sabi grin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by toprealman: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2020
These are the type I borrow notes from back then. Very clear handwriting and they are usually intelligent too so they don't just copy rubbish.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by femi4: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Good handwriting but poor spacing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by OyinO: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:

Best comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Spotted With 50cent - Pictured / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.