Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him (47268 Views)

Osinbajo Calls Hilda Baci On Phone (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Buys Taye Currency A Brand New Car Pictures / Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Pimine: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2020
delpee:
Omo to ba mo owo we, a ba agba jeun
Aswearugaaad

I like this... Brymo used this line in his most recent studio album. Can't remember the song in particular.

I won't be deceived, though. They only do this when they tryna change the narrative. We've sent countless letters without eliciting a response from them.

Who responded to Genevieve Nnaji's respectfully constructed letter?
Who manner of response have we got from the presidency to OBJ's letters as a concerned statesman?
Who responded to Falz's letter to our non-existent government?
There are countless other letters that have gone under the radar... Who responded to those?

We can see through their shenanigans.
If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

Let them start acting cos we're tired of broken promises.

Happy Sunday.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by 10x1110: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
TecM0:
Can't still forget when Professor Yemi Osinbajo came for Lead City University Law week seminar..... That man is sound, very intelligent and down to earth, funny thing is nobody knew then he would become the vice president
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by chipet67(m): 7:55am On Nov 01, 2020
I have learnt something.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by ekestic1976(f): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Trendy247:

Thank you, but we don't need anyone with gray hair again in Aso Rock

There, you just threw away Experience and Knowledge!
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Meteng: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
As a political leader holding high PUBLIC office, you don't need anybody to address you 'politely' in order for you to get the message and do the right thing.

If you too like respect and dignity, why bring your miserable self out for public service? It is ridiculous. Stay in your house quietly and eat the respect that your children and other family members would serve you. We are talking about a country with serious problems. You brought yourself out to enjoy the perks of public office.... Long convoys of high end Mercedes cars, the presidential villa, and billions of naira worth of privileges and yet you dare talk about respect. God punish you there. Idiots.

If you can't solve the obvious problems on ground. If you can't think up workable solutions and meet the yearnings of millions of rightfully angry and frustrated citizens then GET THE HELL OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND RETIRE TO YOUR VILLAGE. I hate this annoying sense of entitlement... You're not doing anybody a favour by being a public office holder. Don't tell me about polite engagement. Get the fucking message and do the right thing, or get lost. Period.
+1000
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Minjim: 8:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Trendy247:

Gray hair comes with experiences you can buy.

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by megastar92: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Hedonisco:
As a political leader holding high PUBLIC office, you don't need anybody to address you 'politely' in order for you to get the message and do the right thing.

If you too like respect and dignity, why bring your miserable self out for public service? It is ridiculous. Stay in your house quietly and eat the respect that your children and other family members would serve you. We are talking about a country with serious problems. You brought yourself out to enjoy the perks of public office.... Long convoys of high end Mercedes cars, the presidential villa, and billions of naira worth of privileges and yet you dare talk about respect. God punish you there. Idiots.

If you can't solve the obvious problems on ground. If you can't think up workable solutions and meet the yearnings of millions of rightfully angry and frustrated citizens then GET THE HELL OUT OF PUBLIC OFFICE AND RETIRE TO YOUR VILLAGE. I hate this annoying sense of entitlement... You're not doing anybody a favour by being a public office holder. Don't tell me about polite engagement. Get the fucking message and do the right thing, or get lost. Period.

I LOVE THIS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by excel101(m): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Some persons keep saying that the VP Professor Osinbanjo, is very intelligent, bright, brilliant, smart and all that. The truth remains that he should not be exempted from this failed Govt. that he has been part of from inception(2015), despite his Professorship. If PMB is regarded as a slowpoke, the "intelligent man VP Professor Osinbanjo" had the opportunity to withdraw as the PMB's running mate, but could not, but rather prefers working under a certificateless president.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Josywhyte: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2020
He has received and read your letter and also promised to make things right. Let's see if he will truly match his words with ACTIONS as promised else,he'd be no different from his PRINCIPAL,Buhari
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by yahmohy27: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
demitola:
That's very good! This funny youthful generation would rather be calling their father's mate a mad man (Soro soke weyrey). How do you get some meaningful response by that?
Thank you
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Franktom247(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Mr condolence and calling vice darling daddy i hope u collected his account number for teaching u how to govern a country if you like call micheal jackson 2023 we will use you as a lesson to those who support evil
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Onelove508: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2020
anochuko01:

While you might be right, I still believe that everyone who took part in the protest played their own important roles and no one should be tagged negatively.

As a matter of fact, those people deserve more credit coz they were the ones that withstood guns and intimidation from security operatives during the whole time, while they constitute the larger number of those who died as heroes in this struggle.

We see alot of constructive comments everywhere and everyday, and experts are always talking excellent ideas on TV and radio on a daily bases. Do you think government would have taken things serious if there were no persons occupying the streets day and night?

It was a team work and everybody played their parts perfectly well, so let's not look down on any set of persons coz of the way they choose to make their grievances known. This is the same attitude we're trying to get rid of from the political class.

You spoke my mind (even better than I would have communicated it)

Team work; the guy wouldn't have been obliged with a response but for the effect of street protesters.

The rugged street protesters are the real protesters--One million constructive criticism wouldn't have produced results like they did.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by zinizta: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Kingsasian:
Osinbajo is the kind of president we need

Unfortunately, it is the ones that we don't need that gets there e.g The Fulani Cabal misdirecting the president for the past 5-6 years....even hin wife dey halla.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by harbarzzy(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Wilson2013:
I can't believe the VP called a Twitter user . This is true leadership! OSINBAJO keeps surprising us everyday. I know who to vote for come 2023
Yahoo pastor..2023 campaign has started..true leadership kor!
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by TheRareGem1(f): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

I like this... Brymo used this line in his most recent studio album. Can't remember the song in particular.

I won't be deceived, though. They only do this when they tryna change the narrative. We've sent countless letters without eliciting a response from them.

Who responded to Genevieve Nnaji's respectfully constructed letter?
Who manner of response have we got from the presidency to OBJ's letters as a concerned statesman?
Who responded to Falz's letter to our non-existent government?
There are countless other letters that have gone under the radar... Who responded to those?

We can see through their shenanigans.
If you ain't part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

Let them start acting cos we're tired of broken promises.

Happy Sunday.

Was all these letters you speak of directed to the vice president? Was any directed to Osinbajo?let's know how we cement our statement on things.

A Nigerian youth wrote a letter to the VP and he got a call afterwards, let's praise his leadership and response not criticise it.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by TheRareGem1(f): 8:39am On Nov 01, 2020
harbarzzy:
Yahoo pastor..2023 campaign has started..true leadership kor!

You are a yahoo being. It's not every youths that engage in laptop to dupe oyibo is called yahoo boy, even those that steal and all those bad deeds are also yahoo bro.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Sleekfingers: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2020
Not like some brainless youth on nairaland......all they know how to do best is abusing each other....i spit
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by TheRareGem1(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2020
excel101:
Some persons keep saying that the VP Professor Osinbanjo, is very intelligent, bright, brilliant, smart and all that. The truth remains that he should not be exempted from this failed Govt. that he has been part of from inception(2015), despite his Professorship. If PMB is regarded as a slowpoke, the "intelligent man VP Professor Osinbanjo" had the opportunity to withdraw as the PMB's running mate, but could not, but rather prefers working under a certificateless president.

..lol. If na you, you no go resign brother. Let's quite the hypocrisy. The same thing that has been killing us small small.

Have seen many comments as dumb as this,. Osinbajo is intelligent. Osinbajo should have resigned, he should have done this and that, but this man is always the man that make impact in the administration, he's not even the PRESIDENT o. He advices and make some subtle yet impactful moves but you people will open your mouths and talk trash still.
.oga come off it. If na you, you no go resign and we no go feel your impact like Osinbajo. That's the fact. Nanadi sambo kinda VP. If you know what I mean

No offense though.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by OyinO: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Rodwave:

Which Nigerian youths? So you can't differentiate zombie miscreants from Nigerian youths abi? Shine your eyes.

Good one, but why is it difficult for you to understand that the Zombie miscreants are Nigerian youths? If A = B, and B = C, then A = C. Meaning, if some Youths (A) are Zombie miscreants (B), and Zombie miscreants (B) are Nigerian Youths (C), then those Zombie miscreants (B) are Nigerian Youths (C). Therefore, you should have simply said not all Naija youths but majority or some of them.
My eye dey shine since I was in my Mother's womb.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Pimine: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Was all these letters you speak of directed to the vice president? Was any directed to Osinbajo?let's know how we cement our statement on things.

A Nigerian youth wrote a letter to the VP and he got a call afterwards, let's praise his leadership and response not criticise it.
I admit you have a point. However, fact is they are all failed leaders who don't give a rat's arse until their asses are on the line.

Having said that, I commend the VP for his response and hope he influences his senior partner into acting in our best interests this time.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by TheRareGem1(f): 8:51am On Nov 01, 2020
legendEMT:

come off it quickly, we ain't recycling in 2023

Come off it. Osinbajo is not your regular politician m
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Rodwave: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
OyinO:

Good one, but why is it difficult for you to understand that the Zombie miscreants are Nigerian youths? If A = B, and B = C, then A = C. Meaning, if some Youths (A) are Zombie miscreants (B), and Zombie miscreants (B) are Nigerian Youths (C), then those Zombie miscreants (B) are Nigerian Youths (C). Therefore, you should have simply said not all Naija youths but majority or some of them.
My eye dey shine since I was in my Mother's womb.

Most of those zombie miscreants are actually kleptomanic grandpas. Dont let them fool you. Most of them are close to their graves that's why they want to destroy the system so that young people will die with them.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Smooyis(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
Don't be deceived by mere calls. Politicians are all the same. They always have one ulterior motive for anything they do. shocked shocked
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by excel101(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
TheRareGem1:

..lol. If na you, you no go resign brother. Let's quite the hypocrisy. The same thing that has been killing us small small.

Have seen many comments as dumb as this,. Osinbajo is intelligent. Osinbajo should have resigned, he should have done this and that, but this man is always the man that make impact in the administration, he's not even the PRESIDENT o. He advices and make some subtle yet impactful moves but you people will open your mouths and talk trash still.
.oga come off it. If na you, you no go resign and we no go feel your impact like Osinbajo. That's the fact. Nanadi sambo kinda VP. If you know what I mean

No offense though.
Seems you have a problem with comprehension, where in my comment that I said VP Osibanjo should resign.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by OyinO: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Rodwave:

Most of those zombie miscreants are actually kleptomanic grandpas. Dont let them fool you. Most of them are close to their graves that's why they want to destroy the system so that young people will die with them.

Wow. Okay
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by OyinO: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

As the new youthful vice president, what will you do differently to him under the same conditions?

I'll resign and break record plus set an antecedent for subsequent generations of leaders.
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by OgundeleTeju: 9:19am On Nov 01, 2020
How many Vp can do this? This is the kind of president we need no cap �
Re: EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Trendy247:

You need people like Desmond Elliot and Yahaya Bello’s hair right ? They are almost there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Lagos Visit Over Ear Infection - Sahara Reporters / June 12 Protests Hit Akure, Osogbo, Ibadan (Pictures) / The Tinubu That Attended Chicago State University Is Female” - Atiku To Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.