Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State (581 Views)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Sudan: Second Batch Of Nigerians Arrive Abuja From Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Have you ever waybill stuffs from Port Harcourt to Niger State?

How did you go about it?

Is there a transport company here in PH that enroute Niger State?

Please assist

1 Like

Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Have you ever waybill stuffs from Port Harcourt to Niger State?

How did you go about it?

Is there a transport company here in PH that enroute Niger State?

Please assist
Lalasticlala seun mynd44 please help with a wider audience. This is very urgent and important to me. Thanks
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
What do you want to waybill to niger state?
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutehector:
What do you want to waybill to niger state?
4ltrs of palm oil
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
4ltrs of palm oil
seriously?
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutehector:
seriously?
Yea why you interrogating me bro? Thought you wanna help
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Yea why you interrogating me bro? Thought you wanna help
i'm just surprised. Can't the person buy in niger rather than send just 4ltr all the way from ph.
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cutehector:
i'm just surprised. Can't the person buy in niger rather than send just 4ltr all the way from ph.
Its a special herbal palm oil extracted from a breed called Ojukwu. If you're Igbo you should be familiar with it.
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by starbuck(f): 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Its a special herbal palm oil extracted from a breed called Ojukwu. If you're Igbo you should be familiar with it.

Mmanụ ojukwu can be gotten anywhere.. He or she should ask around than spending unnecessary over 4 litres of it

1 Like

Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:08am On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Mmanụ ojukwu can be gotten anywhere.. He or she should ask around than spending unnecessary over 4 litres of it
My friend what's your problem? If you can't profer solution to the topic of this thread then get the Bleep off! Haba
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by xest(m): 12:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Go to mile 3, you will surely get buses going to Niger state

1 Like

Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by Cutehector(m): 2:53am On Nov 01, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
ehen now you are talking.
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2020
xest:
Go to mile 3, you will surely get buses going to Niger state
Where in mile3 sir
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by Ge0grapher(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

U wan spoil person business?? Something dey worry u

1 Like

Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2020
Parcel delivered. Thanks guys
Re: How Can One Waybill From Port Harcourt To Niger State by xest(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Where in mile3 sir
when you get there ask where luxurious buses load to North. They will show you.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Relocate To Abeokuta Or Ibadan / Is Air Peace Gatecrashing Ethiopia's Airline Party In Africa? / South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.