Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

History Will Keep On Repeating Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Will Keep On Repeating Itself (341 Views)

History Will Judge Me, I Served Nigeria Best Way I Could – Babangida / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by Scout60(m): 12:12am On Nov 01, 2020
In respect with what is happening in oyigbo rivers state.
I want to take back to what happened in the back when Nigeria army kill unarmed protesters in Aba and onitsha, we cheered them up because they are not from our tribe. Many people lost their lives in that protest. The military buried some in their grave yard to cover up. We cheered them up.

In 2020, they did what they know best how to do in lekki toll gate. This time not against one tribe. We begin to shout and incrimate Nigeria armies.

It is oyigbo today. Innocent igbo people are denied access to food, drink, healthcare etc. In other states, they were termed hoodlums and thugs. In rivers state, they were termed Igbos. You are in support of wike right because you believe that it is not hoodlums again but Igbos. Tomorrow it might be your local government tomorrow. Do not cry foul when it comes.

Perhaps some lekki victims laughed and rejoice over the killing of igbos youth in Aba and onitsha not knowing that it might be their turn

2 Likes

Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by xest(m): 12:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Front page
Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by capitalzero: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Scout60:
I want to take back to what happened in the back when Nigeria army kill unarmed protesters in Aba and onitsha, we cheered them up because they are not from our tribe. Many people lost their lives in that protest. The military buried some in their grave yard to cover up. We cheered them up.

In 2020, they did what they know best how to do in lekki toll gate. This time not against one tribe. We begin to shout and incrimate Nigeria armies.

It is oyigbo today. Innocent igbo people are denied access to food, drink, healthcare etc. In other states, they were termed hoodlums and thugs. In rivers state, they were termed Igbos. You are in support of wike right because you believe that it is not hoodlums again but Igbos. Tomorrow it might be your local government tomorrow. Do not cry foul when it comes.

Perhaps some lekki victims laughed and rejoice over the killing of igbos youth in Aba and onitsha not knowing that it might be their turn

Do not mind them

Nigeria is 'turn by turn' limited.
Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Wike is nothing but an unfortunate igbo Man trying to create impression,but the party is igbo base and soon the betrayer like him will face the music,I thought he will change name to Musa or tunji by now.yeye man.
Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by Freestainworld(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2020
one thing I know about Nigeria is that everything goes round the country, if you laugh at other tribes who are being slaughtered, just bear it in mind that your tribe might be the next.
Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by RedPhoenix: 12:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Scout60:

It's a lie.

It's not an igbo. Thing

I'm Lekki it was protesting for rights

In Oyigbo, some. Miscreants thinking it was an act of whatever cause they believe in went on a killing spree and when the army were sent in, there did more than what they were sent to do

Quit the nonsense. Tell. These young men to stop acting this way abeg

1 Like

Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by IGBOSON1: 12:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Whatever may have happened in Obigbo over the protest period is no different from what happened all over other parts of the south and middle-belt! But somehow, Wike -and whoever is instructing him- managed to turn the one of Obigbo into a IPOB/Igbo thing! Probably, but for Obigbo, Rivers would have been peaceful and quiet, and not witnessed any attacks on security personnel (as claimed) like we saw in so many other states!

See how the rest of the country (even so called Igbos from the south-east) are quiet as ethnic-cleansing is going on in Obigbo! After all, it's just Igbos being murdered again by Nigerian security forces.....nothing new here, life should continue as normal!
Re: History Will Keep On Repeating Itself by Scout60(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It's a lie.

It's not an igbo. Thing

I'm Lekki it was protesting for rights

In Oyigbo, some. Miscreants thinking it was an act of whatever cause they believe in went on a killing spree and when the army were sent in, there did more than what they were sent to do

Quit the nonsense. Tell. These young men to stop acting this way abeg

in other states eg abuja called them hoodlums and thugs while in rivers, they were called ipob.

Remember warri killed Nigeria army yet nothing was done to them but in rivers wike was quick to label them ipob

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Have Failed Our Children – FG / SWAT Begins Training Today / A NEW NIGERIA: RCCG BEGINS 30 DAY FASTING & PRAYER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.