Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71207 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bigchristo: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Misterone:
you are the stupid one here. like I said before, WHERE ARE THE FACTS. So a video of some people saying rubbish is now fact abi? iiiiidiot! let them go to the panel now, ewu monkey fvcker.
Shut up your dirty mouth goat �, I never knew you’re one of the people siding wickedness of government, I pray you meet your short coming like those who died in the shooting.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Okoroawusa: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Basher8583:

The cameras they removed where the ones you were already pilfering. These were cameras installed low to the ground to capture vehicle liscence plates. Perimeter cameras which were high of the ground and far away from thieves like you were still active. Some people I know that have reviwed it said you guys were just fvcking each other in the night. Shame
What?

They were caught on camera fucking each other?

Mad oo!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Sammy2904(m): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
So they now pay people to lie against the dead? If this one is truly Anthony's brother, shame on the fool!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Passionate888: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Igbo man and money, them don send am alert
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Misterone: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bigchristo:
Shut up your dirty mouth goat �, I never knew you’re one of the people siding wickedness of government, I pray you meet your short like those who died in the shooting.
keep on praying for you and your miserable imbecilic siblings to die through the kind of war and confusion you and your idiots want to cause in Nigeria. idiot. you claimed Buhari is dead, it was disproved. you claimed he got another wife, it was disproved. you claímed he is killing your people,it has been disproved. you have claimed so many things that have been disproved yet you still insist they are correct. who does that if not a fool. idiot. to you government is only good when it allows you to steal. goat. now say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by WoundedLamb: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:

Abiodun, what is this space for? undecided
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Rodwave: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Basher8583:

Ipob spoted

Who is this hopeless nonentity?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nyamve1: 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rest on, young blood. I love u. I missed u
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by OfficialAwol(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Again, you're moving the post. Forget this CIA agent you're forming. He who asserts must prove. Almost everyone who's been pronounced as dead victims have either debunked or have been said to have died as a result of something else.

The question is, why lie to prove a massacre?

Sanwo Olu guy said, as at the time he was reporting, there was no death. Later that day, he said he was informed that there was a patient who died at Reddington hospital as a result of force head trauma and not gunshot and he couldn't ascertain whether he was a protester or not.

Isn't that common sensical enough or were you expecting him to have killed the guy himself before coming to address you so that you can have something to be triggered about?

Whether there was a massacre or not is not the issue, the issue is, why lie?

One question for you is, do you trust the govt?

Do you think they are sincere?

Do you think they are not trying to cover up things?

You don't swallow everything you were told hook-line-and-sinker. That's why you've got brain. To take information, process them and analytically reach a conclusion.

I'm not saying there was a massacre but I don't think it's right for people like you to invest their energy into arguing that no one died.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Basher8583: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rodwave:

Who is this hopeless nonentity?

Confirmed!!!! You have just spoken like a true IPOB.

It's a wrap
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

One question for you is, do you trust the govt?

Do you think they are sincere?

Do you think they are not trying to cover up things?

You don't swallow everything you were told hook-line-and-sinker. That's why you've got brain. To take information, process them and analytically reach a conclusion.

I'm not saying there was a massacre but I don't think it's right for people like you to invest their energy into arguing that no one died.
I have never said no one died. The massacre narrative doesn't just sit well with me. Not believing the government is one thing, consuming large chunk of conspiracy theory is another. The latter is what many people who are trying to seem smart engage in.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by yommen: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
This na arrangee na.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Ochelyko1: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Every right thinking human being will know that these is not true, though am not there but when I see someone who only came out a day after they have buried his brother to talk these rubbish, it simply means that something is fishing and am sure they have threaten them, the govt or the Army are behind these am 100% sure of these.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Rodwave: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Basher8583:

Confirmed!!!! You have just spoken like a true IPOB.

It's a wrap

You are bored boy. Get a life
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by agabusta: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Do you now understand why they have been asking for the family members of the dead to come forward?

It is so they can buy them with money and make them sing another tune.

The idiot in the video claimed the woman who spoke is their mother's sister, so their mother's sister has no right to speak on the death of her nephew?

From his face you can tell he's hungry and can do anything for money.

You are already calling the guy an idiot, despite not having the facts of the matter at your disposal. Does that not make you the idiot if indeed the guy is right?

Does that not make you an embodiment of what we are protesting against? If you are already dishing abuses, calling him hungry, etc simply for airing his opinion and without you having any credible and verifiable information that he is lying about his identity.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Bigchristo: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Misterone:
keep on praying for you and your miserable imbecilic siblings to die through the kind of war and confusion you and your idiots want to cause in Nigeria. idiot. you claimed Buhari is dead, it was disproved. you claimed he got another wife, it was disproved. you claímed he is killing your people,it has been disproved. you have claimed so many things that have been disproved yet you still insist they are correct. who does that if not a fool. idiot. to you government is only good when it allows you to steal. goat. now say Amen.
with a clear observations I see you as one of those religious fanatics and gullible people supporting politics blindly, I am not in support of any political parties nor an Igbo man but your hate for the truth I said just make you spew nonsense, with all due respect sorry to say this na ogun go kill you
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by OfficialAwol(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
agabusta:

You are already calling the guy an idiot, despite not having the facts of the matter at your disposal. Does that not make you the idiot if indeed the guy is right?

Does that not make you an embodiment of what we are protesting against? If you are already dishing abuses, calling him hungry, etc simply for airing his opinion and without you having any credible and verifiable information that he is lying about his identity.

Where's evidence that the guy died in a motorcycle accident and not at Lekki?

And what did he hope to achieve by denying their aunt?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Biodun556(m): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Abiodun, what is this space for? undecided

I booked it
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by wonder233: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Go to hell you brainwashed empty brained maggot
dirtydiva:
I won't blame you because it's not your corpse dat is bn played with, if only nature will allow them come bk to life and tell us who forced life out of them so will you and your ill thinking Nigerians be put to shame.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by dwisedgreat: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sammy2904:
So they now pay people to lie against the dead? If this one is truly Anthony's brother, shame on the fool!

Are you sure it's only money...what of threats..
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by agabusta: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

Where's evidence that the guy died in a motorcycle accident and not at Lekki?

And what did he hope to achieve by denying their aunt?

By clarifying that the person in the video that went viral is not their mother?

The onus of proof lies with the party making an allegation. You seem to be among the people who are of the opinion he died at Lekki toll gate shooting incident. You are the one who'll show proof he indeed died in Lekki. And not the way round.

The same thing happened to the lady with the gory picture of cracked skull (may she RIP). It went viral initially that she died at the toll gate shooting until it was brought up that she died in a motor cycle accident. Infact, condolences have already gone out for her on instagram before the night incident at the toll gate. It was said that she died with two other male victims. Who knows if the guy in question is among the male victim in the story.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Cherez: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2020
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them
How many times has this govt disbanded SARS?
Do you believe every word from our govt without action?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Cherez: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Stalwert:
They planned to finish off Lagos, they had pre arranged pictures to be retweeted aggressively and actors to lie.... God shall put them and shameless plots to dust.
I laugh at people like you
So, someone sat somewhere and planned to destroy Lagos?
As if the palliatives your Oga's looted aint enough destruction.
I don't support violent & I don't think those at Lekki carried out any carnage
The carnages are by same area boys your greedy employers use to snatch ballot boxes during elections, now here is the monster you created
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by MrMou: 1:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Aflix:
Yea, a massacre didn't really happen. Just about 2 or 3 died, so it doesn't really matter. Their lives aren't important.
Anything less than 50 deaths isn't something important for Bubu to look into.
Hope Bubu saw all Trump did just to get a citizen that was kidnapped by terrorist that came to Nigeria to find safe haven
What is Trump doing about the blacks that die and people that go missing in the US every day?

By the way, no one is saying 2 or 3 lives don't matter, but you don't come out and start tagging the entire world based on lies that 70 people died with even fake pictures and videos. They didn't have to lie. They actually look stvpid to the world now that their Iies have been busted.
If 2 people death na massacre, Ipob that is killing way more people currently in Oyigbo, Rivers is what?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by MrMou: 1:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Benwallt:
you are not getting it. You will remember that one unfortunate Dj reported about 30 deaths at the scene which in fact none but as a result of stamped few were injured, bruised. Out is the six taken to the hospital because of the injuries sustained two died n that was it.

Many of the injuries are even due to stampede

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Benwallt(m): 5:24am On Nov 02, 2020
MrMou:

Many of the injuries are even due to stampede
I tell you. That girl is a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 02, 2020
wonder233:
Go to hell you brainwashed empty brained maggot
Is degree of madness running in your blood system is unmeasurable, better go for medical redress before it consume your conciousness
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by unmask: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2020
dirtydiva:
He died of motorcycle accident on 20/10/20 bah... Don't worry we know how it happen brother.
my thoughts exactly.....some under g things might be ongoing in this
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by unmask: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool
Funny enough you might be very right
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Androidking: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2020
Hmmm money can even cause of death... See the story below

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Androidking: 8:05am On Nov 02, 2020
Mum made a video , that his from brought him from Lekki and stayed with him till his gone , now his kinsman,who weren't there said it was an Accident , ok na

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / Ambode’s Road & Transport Legacy Being Destroyed Even Before His Exit / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.