Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71076 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by morgstreme: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??
pls you are not informed in this matter...

Go to the family section of Nairaland and rant ...
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by MartinsD12(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

Are they saying nobody was killed at lekki tollgate by the army even the governor of Lagos state confirmed that 2 protesters were killed.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by IdontGivAfuck: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
Another LekkiMassacre lie EXPOSED!

This seems like they where paid to spread this story

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by byinks(f): 7:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Skyfornia:
This guy is not sounding normal... something is wrong

I saw the video of him alongside 2 other corpses in a Hilux...there was no bullet entry but a blunt force trauma on his head....likely from impact.
If the army shot him, and put him in their van would they release him for burial ??
The narrator of the video didn't mention anything about bullets...this is an indictment on that lying DJ

That means the woman in Europe is also not his mum..too bad.

How will we stop useless politicians from passing a SM bill at this rate ?

May Anthony rest in peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2020
I have studied this video this guy was threaten, paid to do this video. What took him long to make this video. Sanwolu denied later admitted, same with the Army etc Fashola discovered a camera. Cover up games to fool the people that nothing happened. Army refused the panel members to investigate their mortuary and cemetery. CNN confirmed more than 20 people where killed. A body was discovered near the Lekki gate recently. The problem is 75% of Nigeria Youth don't do research or understand how desperate these evil leaders operate. They can do anything to sell their story even using media communities like Nairaland to make people believe nobody was killed.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by chuose2: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

This seems like they where paid to spread this story

We all saw what happened

We all know that the govt has been paying people to change their stories

Remember we all saw videos

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2020
If you know the cabals, definitely will know how desperate they can be to cover up anything. The problem international community is on them and they want anything like Visa Ban. I have studied this video this guy is under duress and threaten
byinks:

I saw the video of him alongside 2 other corpses in a Hilux...there was no bullet entry but a blunt force trauma on his head....likely from impact.
If the army shot him, and put him in their van would they release him for burial ??
The narrator of the video didn't mention anything about bullets...this is an indictment on that lying DJ

The woman in Europe is also not his mum..too bad.

May Anthony rest in peace
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by intruder15(m): 7:25am On Nov 01, 2020
femi4:
Motorcycle death? Na so motorcycle dey kill quick on the day wet curfew dey

The matter tire me too o.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:25am On Nov 01, 2020
I'm happy we have intelligent people. Not some that doesn't know their history or how these evil cabals operate
chuose2:

We all saw what happened

We all know that the govt has been paying people to change their stories

Remember we all saw videos
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by byinks(f): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
HunWI:
I have studied this video this guy was threaten, paid to do this video. What took him long to make this video. Sanwolu denied later admitted, same with the Army etc Fashola discovered a camera. Cover up games to fool the people that nothing happened. Army refused the panel members to investigate their mortuary and cemetery. CNN confirmed more than 20 people where killed. A body was discovered near the Lekki gate recently. The problem is 75% of Nigeria Youth don't do research or understand how desperate these evil leaders operate. They can do anything to sell their story even using media communities like Nairaland to make people believe nobody was killed.

I doubt it , why didn't the army just hide his body like they did with others....??
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Babaplato(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
[quote author=Biodun556 post=95552053]From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

[How are we sure the Nigerian Government are not paying the families of the dead to change the stories. We know what money can do.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by greensandy: 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
Stalwert:
They planned to finish off Lagos, they had pre arranged pictures to be retweeted aggressively and actors to lie.... God shall put them and shameless plots to dust.

That's just it. They always claim Tinubu and his boys did nothing in Lagos State. Yet these fools are determined to destroy Lagos.
Eko ko ni baje.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by harjimoney(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2020
We all know there was shooting at lekki. Let the woman who claimed tony his her son debunk this rumour. is she truly tony mother or sister?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:27am On Nov 01, 2020
The cabals are using the same social media to sell their story but I'm we still have intelligent youths. This guy is under duress when making this video. They wanna cook up a fake story to sanction DJ
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by babyvoice1990(m): 7:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Anyone that tries to cover up the Lekki tollgate massacre, may their generations never know peace

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2020
That's exactly what they're doing. Go back to history you understand how these cabals operate. They can do anything. Even use Nairaland to sell their stories [quote author=Babaplato post=95554346][/quote]
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Itzwilliamrex: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
This guy was with a friend of mine that day just few hours after my friend left him he was shot dead,the army and the Nigerian government are really paying people off to say contrary . poverty will make you not find for justice it's a shame
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Ebuka78: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
If that man collected money to tell a lie, the spirit of his late brother will deal with him.

Money that can vanish anytime, but principles remain. After flexing, drinking, smoking and other stuff, sickness comes.

By then, it would be late.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Exactly God bless you you know how these old evil warriors operate
babyvoice1990:
Anyone that tries to cover up the Lekki tollgate massacre, may their generations never know peace
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by pafo(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool

You get brain. Let anyone think deeply about thus and they'll realize "truth" is what powerful people make it to be.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by frowland(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool

It's no longer anyone's business if he took money to lie about his brother's death,or is it your business?
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Naajjii: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Where is the massacre, enemies of Buhari especially Ipod people are using this endsars to give him bad name. Produce an evidence of the purported "massacre" you cant produce any evidence.Do you people know what massacre is? Go to Congo, Rewanda, Liberia, Sudan, Cambodia and understand what massacre is.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
I said it although not shocked because i know exactly what they will be pushing at to pay off people and cook a new phase story nothing happened. It was fake news. Ultimately, Fashola video will come out nothing happened case closed
Itzwilliamrex:
This guy was with a friend of mine that day just few hours after my friend left him he was shot dead,the army and the Nigerian government are really paying people off to say contrary . poverty will make you not find for justice it's a shame
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by byinks(f): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
HunWI:
If you know the cabals, definitely will know how desperate they can be to cover up anything. The problem international community is on them and they want anything like Visa Ban. I have studied this video this guy is under duress and threaten

What kind of sloppy army will miss three corpses they are supposed to hide but release all of them to the families for burial ??
The first time I read about him they said he was killed on a bike with 2 friends....I'm not doubting that politicians are desperate but this particular case wasn't part of the massacre
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by huntax(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
NOC1:
The army made a mistake by denying the presence in that arena, but you see as of massacre it never happened. Even from Dj switch life stream you can’t picture a dead person.

Those that say they saw a video of dead people I want you people to upload it.

This guy made a live video... Watch it.
Truth will always stand out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AtXyX1MqYk
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by whizzler: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
gambia:
They must have threatened the family.
They also threatened Eniola too or the other guy who said he wore the NYSC uniform for a movie/play? Or the lady wrapped up in Nigeria flag. The thing we are saying is the issue must be said as they happened. The army going there, shooting at all, the denials by the government and the army etc were all wrong. What was the intention/gain of those cooking up pictures/stories? Let us be guided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
May you witnessed the same fate of those killed in Lekki, SARS victims, Biafra War etc You never see good in your life
Naajjii:
Where is the massacre, enemies of Buhari especially Ipod people are using this endsars to give him bad name. Produce an evidence of the the purported "massacre" you cant produce any evidence.Do you people know what massacre is? Go to Congo, Rewanda, Liberia, Sudan and understand what massacre is.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by JoeEeL(m): 7:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Samson0599:

e tire me how Nigerians can be easily deceived even with all the writings on the wall.No wonder they have the effontery to tell us Snake swallow money

Blacks are a dumb forgotten race. You better not worry too much if you're one of the few who have trained their brains to evolve. African blacks are special kind of dumb breed. They don't realise that those who jostle and make front page on every political topic are likely paid agents with numerous accounts liking their posts and sharing their content. African blacks fail to see that the government that takes real life oppression serious will also have cyberbullies and warriors that will always keep peddling lies until it saturates their mind. The african black man has seen his own governors steal, loot and hide pandemic palliatives but somehow he now believes the government is ready to provide him with 774, 000 jobs.

Black man does not know that the politicians simply see them as fools, utter fools. Protest was going on peacefully but it is that time that electricians would come to switch off light. And then the army came. The stupid typical african black man does not even ask why soldiers are there in the first place -- a peaceful civilian protest has no business with military affairs. But the stupid black man is there saying he does not know what to believe. Their brains are very dumb and stupid. That is why some of them were already collecting money from the Ogun state governor; I'm sure you also are aware of the NANS president too. That's blacks for you. The typical black man for you, especially the stupid Nigerian southern black does not already know that Jihad is in full swing in Nigeria under the guise of Fulani herdsmen. They are so oblivious to the fact that Fulani herdsmen have already invaded their forests and remote pathways already laying siege.

You really have to understand the extent of stupidity of a black man when he still thinks he has a president that speaks once every 4 months and can never speak in public. Its a serious wonder because the advent of the internet is meant to have enlightened the black man but with the current statusquo, you have to realise there is no hope. Even the internet is unable to cure their ignorance and stupidity which is why some of them are still arguing for one Nigeria. They don't even know their history as short as 60 yrs ago! They don't understand Fulanisation, they don't understand conquests and crusades, they don't understand aggressive expansionist agenda, they don't understand terrorism and militiarisation. They don't even know their rights, even the so-called enlightened ones.

This is why you have to respect natural selection. It will always take its course. Because they have failed to evolve, black africans are one nuclear bomb away from extinction or one century away from another full-fledged colonial slavery. Take my words to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by helinues: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Who is bankrolling you

One of them...

Kikikikikiki
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by HunWI: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
You should go back history and see how dangerous these people can be don't be shock they will do anything possible to change the story
whizzler:

They also threatened Eniola too or the other guy who said he wore the NYSC uniform for a movie/play? Or the lady wrapped up in Nigeria flag. The thing we are saying is the issue must be said as they happened. The army going there, shooting at all, the denials by the government and the army etc were all wrong. What was the intention/gain of those cooking up pictures/stories? Let us be guided
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by iamdapsyj(m): 7:34am On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them

What curse is working on them. All these government beneficiaries self!!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by adm212144: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2020
femi4:
Motorcycle death? Na so motorcycle dey kill quick on the day wet curfew dey
only few Nigerian youth are sensible and I don’t blame them .this government has blocked most of their reasoning with mere survival plan which is like Gold to them .look at this useless brother of the dead saying rubbish.where did it happened?who was there any proof .and yet some fools are still writing rubbish to support the government believing its fake news .by the time all our struggles turn to happiness,I mean by the time youth take over ,whoever didn’t support us will not live to see it .They shall die by their lies with their government.we guys should rise and wise up now don’t let these guys die for nothing.Lets fight it once and for all .Lets start to face them .surely we will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.