Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother (71139 Views)

This Is Onitsha Not Lekki: Pictures / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / Anthony Okechukwu: Mother Whose Son Died In The Lekki Shootings Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by PHAYOL81: 7:34am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't blame the peddlers of these fake news/pix/vids but the gullibles ones who easily fell for it, especially the yorubas, to the extent of destroyng facilities meant to ease their situations. It's clear some people want a crumble SouthWest, particularly with the pre-planned fake pix/vids to incite violence and the indication of places to destroy by certain toxic elements during the chaos but i pray their wish bounce back to hurt them.
Long live Lagos state.
Long live SouthWest states.
Long live peace and prosperities on our land.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Minjim: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
What is really happening here. Three people that attended the rally died on a motor bike accident. There was a video of a boy and girl dancing at the rally that later died in a motorbike accident too.
Why all these strange coincidences
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Germaineus: 7:35am On Nov 01, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool
no be lie,I am sure they might have coarsed him...
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Myself2(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all

shocked shocked

I like your sarcasm
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by IdontGivAfuck: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
chuose2:

We all saw what happened

We all know that the govt has been paying people to change their stories

Remember we all saw videos

Indeed

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Naajjii: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
HunWI:
May you witnessed the same fate of those killed in Lekki, SARS victims, Biafra War etc You never see good in your life
If you people especially Ipod didnt take advantage of this endsars to cause distructions and deaths you people will have peace but if you people use this endsars as a chance to cause deaths , killing and burning of properties then you and all your people will never no peace and the same fate of all the innocent people killed as a result of your distructions will befall you people.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by adm212144: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Minjim:
What is really happening here. Three people that attended the rally died on a motor bike accident. There was a video of a boy and girl dancing at the rally that later died in a motorbike accident too.
if you ask me Na who I go ask.i sense their moles here on nairaland.their mission is to kill our moral ,and fighting spirit
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by jornwhite: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2020
IreneJane:

With all your imagination, I think you need help
. Can't you think yourself

. Beside were you at the Lekki tollgate the moment shooting occurs.. why will you be fed with lies and take it over you.. from the video shown , the soldiers shot the air , that's why there are so many empty bullet on the floor, bullet shot at people, most of it will be in their body..lets be wise , not that they shot for an hour non stop, the shooting isn't more than 2 minutes. We all know our government is at fault but the truth is Nigerians needs to stop spreading fake news... I was at ikate roundabout that night. hearing the news that a corper was shot dead why coming for clearance.. I thought of it that how is it possible for a corper to dey come island during curfew and besides pass through protest at night.. even the lgi that will conduct the clearance won't be around.. whereas na fake news.... I hear am for person wey claim say him go there and later see the picture online that night. Let's all be guided, don't let us be unfortunate with fakenews

If you must know i have been on protest ground where police shot right @ us, if not for God & the distance, is today we hear or see news of police shooting @ people, why are some of you sounding as if the police & military are diligent people anyways, anything bad & unprofessional can happen in nigeria just think of anything.1
There are video i saw n knew was fake tho, buh most definitely something the govt can't take responsibility for happen 20/10. what the brother said is relevant, an autopsy carried out amnesty int'l is the only thing i can trust in a country were people sell vote for just #500

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by shegzydave(m): 7:39am On Nov 01, 2020
Shame on the family of this guy, am pretty sure that the government has bribe the family with big money to debunk it that the said guy was not killed at the lekki toll gate massacre, anyways na their problem be that... They are not my family but this is a big slap on his family because of money... You deny the truth...
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Minjim: 7:39am On Nov 01, 2020
gambia:
They must have threatened the family.

What is really happening here. Three people that attended the rally died on a motor bike accident. There was a video of a boy and girl dancing at the rally that people claimed in this pic later died in a motorbike accident too .
Why all these strange coincidences?

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by joshuaidibia(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2020
tartar9:
grin grin
I'm beginning to doubt Sanwo-olu's two death figures....did any death even happen at all

Get paid and shut up. That's one play politicians both home and abroad do best. Don't be surprised they paid him to say that. You never can tell what a few 30million can do. He might be saying the truth though. I'm just saying, there are two faces to a coin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by fruqy(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2020
Minjim:

Apparently, one of those that died is this guy, Anthony. At least that's what they said in the video. Even the videos uploaded to his Facebook page on the second day of the incident.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Ologbojo2023: 7:42am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:
Another LekkiMassacre lie EXPOSED!
shut up there! Nothing exposed here. Before the lekki shooting l saw this guy picture that he dies as accident victim so nobody posted his picture as a one of lekki shooting victims. You can address your gullible zombies not people like us who believe there's messacre and you and the government can't cover it up and we will not allow u guys to sweep under the carpet

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Minjim: 7:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Duru9:
See the BMC member that posted the rubbish video

See her looking old like lurietta

See those commenting

Follow bmc

It's gradually adding up
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Maximus85(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by gambia(m): 7:47am On Nov 01, 2020
modsfucker:

To your shallow mind, everyone is lying, only your hypothesis is the truth, even though you have no proof grin

You are a clown.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by James4bright(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
You all are already quick to believe this. People are being compensated by the government lately, so many things are going on under our noses.

All we got to see is a guys picture, how sure are you that's his brother. Take out your time to investigate a bit before you totally believe anything a blogger puts up.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Femeto: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
This one no Sabi lie see as he dey do like mote.
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by ahmedajadi(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Biodun556:
From this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6204752/anthony-okechukwu-mother-whose-son

In a video, Tony's brother said He died in a motorcycle accident on his way home from an accident and was not a victim of the Lekki shooting.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217415171039014&id=1466898029

I'm just flabbergasted that the dead victims families didn't show up till now if at all there are dead victims in the shootings anyway.

I am not APC or PDP but if people die in the number DJ Switch gave to media, I think families ought to have came out to speak out.

Logically, I'm beginning to believe what Sanwoolu said that two people died if at all a single person died.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by adioolayi(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2020
He died from bike accident on "his way home"..Home from where Was the brother on bike with him
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by martineverest(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2020
sylve11:
From what i have seen in this part of the world; there is nothing money can not do, but let me assume he is telling the truth. cool
u said it all....just see as money made him change the truth
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by martineverest(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
lindareep:
Really? Abi dey don go carry money give this one ni... shocked shocked shocked

Biko, I will deliver men enlargement gel to your preferred location within Lagos.

Interested clients should chat up kiss
obviously
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by NGpatriot: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
kingxsamz:

No, this is to prove that the victim in question actually died in an accident on his way home and not on the protest ground.
So are you going to answer, or will you continue to act blind?

We a;eady know what happened to them, they died in an accident so your question remains irrelevant,
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Minjim: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:

You Nigerians can't stand for anything.

The woman pushing this narration is a Buharist. She knows why she's doing this.
The family told their aunt in London that the boy died at the rally. Some days later when some Apc youths visited the family the elder brother started stuttering that it was actually in a motorbike accident.

After reading and seeing the overwhelming and compelling evidence from PT you still think people were not killed

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by martineverest(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
MJluv:
How much did they pay you to sell your soul?
don't mind him.....shame to his family
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Cutiekatty: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
FisifunKododada:

Another tinubu foot soldier spotted!!!
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by Chachangi: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Ologbojo2023:
shut up there! Nothing exposed here. Before the lekki shooting l saw this guy picture that he dies as accident victim so nobody posted his picture as a one of lekki shooting victims. You can address your gullible zombies not people like us who believe there's messacre and you and the government can't cover it up and we will not allow u guys to sweep under the carpet

God bless you.

I also read this guy died NOT in Lekki. So I don’t know why he’s saying Lekki shooting exposed.

The simple questions we are asking the government to answer or deny with a YES or NO are.

1. Were there soldiers at Lekki that night ?
2. Did they shoot at protesters before curfew end?
3. Did they kill anybody?
4. Did they take some corpse away?

Let them say YES or NO with evidence or explanations
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by kyrianken(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
1st it was Minister discover and now a new set of journalist, funny country. Funny enough it was Chairman, Treasurer that needed to come talk. He can't even remember the date properly.
Chaii there is nothing money and fake promises can't do.

20.10.20. We remember
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by martineverest(m): 7:51am On Nov 01, 2020
femi4:
Motorcycle death? Na so motorcycle dey kill quick on the day wet curfew dey
their lie no sweet
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by 10x1110: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
helinues:
Big shame on those who are hell bent in causing chaos and confusion in the country.

Who else noticed that majority of those who cursed and abused us for standing our ground for the protest to stop after FG disbanded SARS have not been active online again.

It is not that they are ashame to swallow their words but the curse is already working on them
[/s]
Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by streetsoldier1(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Rugaria:

What you are actually trying to prove is that nobody died at the toll gate, even after the governor came out openly to accept that the army shot life bullets at armless civilians? So the method now is to send soldiers to attack and murder the people, then carry their dead bodies to be buried in some unmarked graves and thereafter send hired goons like you to vociferously argeu against the dead??

Leave the online goons, they collected 30k in exchange for their conscience. May God handle their life the way the government is treating Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother by 989900: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2020
If his brother didn't die at Lekki, by some MacGyver way he automatically translates into no one died at Lekki? Even when the governor himself confirmed 2 dead, and the governor, the doctors and hospitals presented Lekki victims of gunshot wounds and other wounds?

Eye witnesses who were there and neighbours confirmed people were shot dead and taken away. Ambulances were prevented from helping victims . . . spent shells on the floor . . . who does that to her own people?!!!

Why switch off the lights?
Why take off the cameras/where are clips of that night in the dark?

"Long story short", Tony's brother, where is your brother's 'verified' autopsy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.