Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos (20538 Views)

Youths Reject John Enenche As Obi’s Campaign Council Member Over Anti-ENDSARS / John Enenche: Lekki Shooting Videos Were Photoshopped - Army Spokesman / Pastor Andrew John Enenche: Buhari, Osinbajo Deserve Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:
Watch how Chibuzor in Aba would insist it happened.

Better concentrate on your people in Obigbo.
Oh,so you know there is intimidation and oppression going on in obigbo..
Tell me,after that how would someone in obigbo trust anything the military says?
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by GavelSlam: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Oh,so you know there is intimidation and oppression going on in obigbo..
Tell me,after that how would someone in obigbo trust anything the military says?

The governor of Rivers state had already told the public how the locals were killing soldiers.

No surprise the soldiers are paying them back.

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Grace001: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2020
That’s why the US carried out their rescue mission with their own army.

They don’t trust Nigerian army, because the only thing Nigerian soldier is known for is to harass unarmed citizens and flex their muscles meanwhile boko boys kill them like dog and ram.

They are customer “daada ni” to Boko Haram, boko Haram knows how to kill them like sofayo
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by ivieeseosa: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2020
DHQ is always in denial of what they do.

It is high time the International community declare Nigerian Military a terrorist organisation.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by fabsyl(m): 10:21am On Nov 01, 2020
I believe in Wat d army said next denial pls
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Armanipounds: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Abeg make una keep quiet @DHQ! there is nothing you guys at the DHQ are ever owning up to! You guys always blame it on mischief makers and agents of fake news! when will you guys ever own up Always denying what even a day old baby knows to be true! Agbaya people!!!
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Shakaranews20: 10:27am On Nov 01, 2020
They never own up. Not surprised.

Meanwhile, see the moment Nnamdi Kalu tried proofing to Dele Momodu in a new video, that the man in Aso Rock isn't Buhari.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g4oMo2mGQE
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Ogbuu101: 10:38am On Nov 01, 2020
hybrid77:
angry

See how the Nigerian soldier keeps embarrassing the uniform and country.

Never in my life would i allow anyone i know join the Nigerian army..

Back in the days, i had so much respect and love for them..But, it seems, except a miracle, there is no hope in sight..

Why would they even kill people they are meant to protect? Or beat up those they should protect?

Im not surpised because the Nigerian Army don turn hoodlums too..
The problem is with the body language of the president.
It is not a coincidence that since 1999,police harassment,intimidation and killings are at their peak
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by geezville(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2020
lol....Mr. Enenche ke?

The man na Major General o
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

The governor of Rivers state had already told the public how the locals were killing soldiers.

No surprise the soldiers are paying them back.
Yes,criminals kill soldiers in River state
Were they identified,no,would the criminals hide in the open,no,what mode of intelligence is then used in tracking them?the police killers are nowhere to be found,after falsely accussing IPOB,what we have is the military destroying innocent properties and lives just like they did in Odi bayelsa state and has been doing ever since,did you watch videos of extra judicial killings without trials and conviction perpetrated by the mopols and military at the inception of bokoharm when a police station was destroyed,what happens to children,brothers,sisters when you end their innocent parents?I would tell you,they either join bokoharam or become sympathizers or spies for them,thats what made the number of bokoharam fighters increase exponentially

I hope you know that under the rules of engagement even a confirmed but unarmed criminal must not be shot at...
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Donspicey: 11:02am On Nov 01, 2020
hybrid77:
angry

See how the Nigerian soldier keeps embarrassing the uniform and country.

Never in my life would i allow anyone i know join the Nigerian army..

Back in the days, i had so much respect and love for them..But, it seems, except a miracle, there is no hope in sight..

Why would they even kill people they are meant to protect? Or beat up those they should protect?

Im not surpised because the Nigerian Army don turn hoodlums too..

Bro they cant do with out killing......

They are trained to kill........

Bt killing unarmed civillians is wat i detest.......

Naija soil don tooooo suck blood.......

Nobody knows who is next to follow........

May God Help Us

1 Like

Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2020
DrGoodman:
Challenge :

Show me any recent news about Nigerian army where they are not shooting, killing and brutalizing unarmed civilians and claim Ten thousand naira from me today.
this are nigeria �� army who rescued hostages frm boko haram camp ⛺, there are still good ones among dem. recently the army renovated a school � in my community in adamawa state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by GavelSlam: 11:05am On Nov 01, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Yes,criminals kill soldiers in River state
Were they identified,no,would the criminals hide in the open,no,what mode of intelligence is then used in tracking them?what we have is the military destroying innocent properties and lives just like they did in Odi bayelsa state and has been doing ever since,did you watch videos of extra judicial killings without trials and conviction perpetrated by the mopols and military at the inception of bokoharm when a police station was destroyed,what happens to children,brothers,sisters when you end their innocent parents?I would tell you,they either join bokoharam or become sympathizers or spies for them,that what made the number of bokoharam fighters increase exponentially

I hope you know that under the rules of engagement even a confirmed but unarmed criminal must not be shot at...

You can copy the UN if you think actions infringed on the Human rights of the citizens.

Also help the military to fish out those responsible for the actions.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

You can copy the UN if you think actions infringed on the Human rights of the citizens.

Also help the military to fish out those responsible for the actions.
OMG,I'm talking to a daft'
Bye.....
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Donspicey: 11:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Newbiee:
Lekki massacre, lekki massacre, lekki massacre.

A panel of inquiry has been setup, but up till now, no single family has come to claim that they lost a loved one in the massacre. All the people alleged to have been killed in the massacre have come out to debunked the fake news. The only Tony that have been alleged to be killed during the protest by an impostor mother in diaspora, his brother have confirmed that he died in a motorbike accident not at the protest venue.

All the prophets of doom in this country are put to shame.

May the blood shed as a result of your actions continue to haunt you.

Nigeria shall be great agiain.

Swerve enter Bush go chop grass if u no get anytin reasonable to say.....

people are dying everyday because of dos thirsty bloodsucking beasts and all dey do is to Deny....

You still dey here dey defend dem.....i pity ur END..
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by GavelSlam: 11:12am On Nov 01, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

OMG,I'm talking to a daft'
Bye.....
Another Ipob youth.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by GavelSlam: 11:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Donspicey:

Swerve enter Bush go chop grass if u no get anytin reasonable to say.....

people are dying everyday because of dos thirsty bloodsucking beasts and all dey do is to Deny....

You still dey here dey defend dem.....i pity ur END..

You are angry people did not die.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Benwallt(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Anything on Oshiomole and FFK. Are they still around?
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Donspicey: 11:20am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

You are angry people did not die.

Jst look at you.........

They kill and deny to cover up.......
1999 till 2005 dat i was in Borno i knw hw dey usually cover up dia crimes.....

u talk too much dey silent you.......

Dem neva change till date.......
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Pacesetter123(m): 11:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Newbiee:

A panel of inquiry has been setup, but up till now, no single family has come to claim that they lost a loved one in the massacre. All the people alleged to have been killed in the massacre have come out to debunked the fake news. The only Tony that have been alleged to be killed during the protest by an impostor mother in diaspora, his brother have confirmed that he died in a motorbike accident not at the protest venue.

Wot are you even saying ur own?
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by splashbaby(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Whatever they deny is what they did. The Nigeria army is full of liars and criminals carrying weapons without any honour. Very few are good, but they are worst than the Nigerian police and SARS. Check the calibre of leaders in Nigeria with military background and see the faces of tyrant and crooks milking Nigeria for 60yrs.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Marine54(m): 11:29am On Nov 01, 2020
modsfucker:

US worshipper sighted with his inferiority complex.. Tufiakwa
I am not worshiping US , I am her citizen, I ' ve her green card.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by specialmati(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2020
Newbiee:

continue maybe you will be next to be shoot by them and we will be looking for your family to come forward and claim that you were shoot before we believe. this is Nigeria where security men shoot citizens and nothing happens.just like saying SARS only kill thieves.be careful
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Omezif(m): 11:38am On Nov 01, 2020
Armed officers and unarmed civilians should avoid stubborness for peace to rein.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Zeezy81: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Are we talking about human lives here or catfish
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Royalfurnitures: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even if they did,will they admit it?
They denied killing shiites,IPOB,members,even the recent one,the Lekii protesters,at last haven't the truth come out?
Can Nigerians trust this kind of military under Buratai that is known for lying?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Adeedris(m): 12:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marine54:
United States should as a matter of urgency , designate Nigerian military units as a terrorist organization. Her cruelty against innocent citizens whom she meant to protect is getting out of hand...

So, what happens if US government does that?
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by modsfucker: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marine54:
I am not worshiping US , I am her citizen, I ' ve her green card.

And what difference does that make? You're still a US worshipper, cos when the real gist arises, they'd disown you, same way they disowned Okonjo Iweala... You're a bloody black who's only good for shooting.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Cti28(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
olaric:
Has the DHQ ever admitted to doing any wrong? The problem is that they spend more time dispelling rumours these days than fighting Boko Haram.
They only thing one will see on their website, is the DHQ trying to dispell rumours.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by banmee(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
The fact that they had to deny it means it definitely happened.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by Mrbigman2020(m): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
This Nigeria Army Are Turn To Something Else, Instead For Them To Go To Sambisa Forest To Fight Boko Haram They Are There Killing Unarmed Citizens Same On To Them.
Re: John Enenche: Soldiers Didn’t Kill Four Persons, Dump Bodies Inside Pond In Jos by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Newbiee:

Nigeria has never been great, so saying again makes no sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting At University Of Abuja / Mali: Osinbajo In Accra For ECOWAS Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.